What's new

Syed Zaid Hamid Book ( From Indus to Oxuxs )

So he's trying to teach the Pakistan Army on how to fight the war in Afghanistan? Does he think the PA is that dumb? Does he think for a moment that the PA is some floundering rag tag circus which needs to be given a few lessons on military strategy and tactics? Jeeez!

lol-047.gif
lol-049.gif

Can someone give him the address of the nearest shrink?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir he is giving his idea because he has fought agianst Russians against many of those who are now fighting the Russians so he knows them well so Pakistan Army if wants also can take his help

Is this post a publicity stunt to sell his memoirs? And these are priced at Rs 2500/-? Wow! Zaid Hamid is a clown who's own worth is a hundred times less! For this money I'd rather go buy some nice Nike shoes for my morning jogs!

And knowing how biased he is, this stuff must be filled to the brim with his usual anti-India, anti-US and anti-Israel rants. Isn't he the same self styled 'strategist' who says that the Pakistan Army is so strong that it would be having breakfast at the Red Fort, Delhi the day after it launches an offensive into India?? That's how good he is as a commentator and military strategist!
lol-003.gif

Thanks but I won't be touching that book with a barge pole!

You could add his book in the humour section of your personal collection.

Indians hate Zaid because he gives them nightmares, although he does nothing. That is the funniest thing of all.

Yeah it give me nightmares of where to admit this buffoon of a character once he reaches Delhi on his white horse..zoo or mental asylum..I think zoo is a better idea.:lol:

When ever i feel low are bored i watch this comedian show:-

He is dreaming to send mission to moon with in five years from Pakistan, and I believe the video was made more-then five years back. And people in Pakistan still consider this comedian to invade India in his white horse!!! - please some one in Pakistan sponsor him a white horse so that we can see what he can do with that...

Pakistan will be a super power and a Pakistani will be in moon in five years - he is guaranteeing !!!

Yeah it give me nightmares of where to admit this buffoon of a character once he reaches Delhi on his white horse..zoo or mental asylum..I think zoo is a better idea.:lol:

Hey listen now. The Delhi Zoo cage next to the Laughing Hyena is all ready and waiting for him. Don't upset all the arrangements.

Of course the Laughing Hyena is gonna be in deep trouble. Cos he's gonna die laughing at his neighbour. :angel:

When ever i feel low are bored i watch this comedian show:-

He is dreaming to send mission to moon with in five years from Pakistan, and I believe the video was made more-then five years back. And people in Pakistan still consider this comedian to invade India in his white horse!!! - please some one in Pakistan sponsor him a white horse so that we can see what he can do with that...

Pakistan will be a super power and a Pakistani will be in moon in five years - he is guaranteeing !!!

Well let hope your smile and funny comedy show doesn't turn into a true nightmare and India coming under attack and able to do nothing lets hope the joker remains the joker :hitwall:

Well let hope your smile and funny comedy show doesn't turn into a true nightmare and India coming under attack and able to do nothing lets hope the joker remains the joker :hitwall:

Are you talking about something happening after another thousand years like ZAB used to be talking about?

About the Joker remaining a Joker; no worries. He is doomed to remain a Joker. :)

Did you ever hear of any Jackass becoming a Horse? :rofl:

I'll definately buy his book which is i am sure is filled with bs .
I'll have to make sure that this books remains well away from my mother reach because if she'll see me reading such kind of books mere to lag jayege boss.

But jo bhi kaho we all love his anti indian stuff .

You must have a lot of time on your hands.

cmon guyz. do u seriously believe him ? i mean cmon. u can't be a scizophrenic and brave at the same tym. thats a dangerous combinations. same happened with germany in early 1900s.

i seriously wish, pakistanis don't follow him in large numbers otherwise south asia isn't moving in favorable direction.

What a great book it will be- from the great Sir Ghazi Zahid Zaman Hamid-
Looking forward to it-

I am looking forward to it.. It must have the evidence of how Pakistanis reached the moon without anyone knowing that and how the pakistan is a superpower and taking all the major decision on the behalf of the world.

I am looking forward to it.. It must have the evidence of how Pakistanis reached the moon without anyone knowing that and how the pakistan is a superpower and taking all the major decision on the behalf of the world.

Pakistanis reached the moon without anyone knowing ....hahahaha - really good one man, you made me laugh thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom