i wont mind even if they lost the next one

SAM_3813.JPG

SAM_3814.JPG

SAM_3815.JPG

SAM_3818.JPG

SAM_3819.JPG

SAM_3820.JPG

SAM_3788.JPG

Its called Green Stadium. Another one is in construction in Cox's Bazar nearby world's longest sea beach. That one is nearing completion. It will look even more beautiful once completed. :smitten:

Does India have Green Stadium or Sea Beach Stadium? :bunny:

Easily the most picturesque cricket stadium in the world. Dharmshala, India.

TH16_STADIUM_1458573f.jpg

7109896441_c5ae2303b8_b.jpg

Stadium bana ke kya fayda match to jitata hai nahi BD.

@BDforever what happened to that 100,000 capacity stadium in Chattagram? You have not posted any pic yet. I'm more interested in that. Because when we annex CHT that would be ours. :yay:

@BDforever what happened to that 100,000 capacity stadium in Chattagram? You have not posted any pic yet. I'm more interested in that. Because when we annex CHT that would be ours. :yay:

Well, you requested forever to post but Bengali is posting on behalf of him. Hope you like it.

Biggest stadium of Bangladesh currently in construction in Cox's Bazar, Chittagong district.

Once completed it will look like this. We can now safely say Bangladesh has best stadiums in the subcontinent. :yay:

Sheikh Kamal International Stadium, Cox's Bazar

Proposed_design_of_Cox%27s_Bazar_Stadium.jpg

Well, you requested forever to post but Bengali is posting on behalf of him. Hope you like it.

Biggest stadium of Bangladesh currently in construction in Cox's Bazar, Chittagong district.

Once completed it will look like this. We can now safely say Bangladesh has best stadiums in the subcontinent. :yay:

Sheikh Kamal International Stadium, Cox's Bazar

Proposed_design_of_Cox%27s_Bazar_Stadium.jpg
LOL. Really?

Back
Top Bottom