What's new

Syria Children's Torture By Security Forces Revealed

Anderson Cooper has lost his credibility with that activist journalist dude.

I suggest you take a bucket of salt with that video.

How is it our Bangladeshi Bhai, supporting the butcher Assad, what gives? If you are a Muslim Bangladeshi, are they not fellow Muslims and innocent civilian human beings? Is this because of some urge to show loyalty to China? Some explanation please.

As i said before on the other thread in reply to Silko's post:

"You made a lot of valid points, however it all comes back to what Aryan_B stated, and that is that we must bring both sides to the negotiating table instead of pouring more fuel on the fire.

Yes, there will have to be compromises made on both sides, and the biggest goal for Turkey, KSA, and countries who sympathize with the rebels should be to get Russia and China on their side, for this you must ensure these two powers that their interests will not be at harmed with the removal of Assad, and that a neutral government decided by the Syrian people will assume power. Otherwise you can forget about overthrowing Assad's government from Syria."

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...t-arming-syrian-opposition-6.html#post2779470

The biggest blow to Assad's support is to get Russia to pressure him to leave his seat of power.

How is it our Bangladeshi Bhai, supporting the butcher Assad, what gives? If you are a Muslim Bangladeshi, are they not fellow Muslims and innocent civilian human beings? Is this because of some urge to show loyalty to China? Some explanation please.

Syria is a Russian State then Chinese would it be his loyalty to china or him having his own opinion.

Egypt does not support Assad however Egypt does not support arming the opposition if you want proof on this i will give it.

Egypt says arming Syria rebels could cause civil war - AlertNet

That is twisting and mentioning half the facts. I just read the article, it says:
"Arming the Syrian opposition, as Egypt sees it, will increase the rate of killings and will transform the situation in Syria as a whole to a full civil war," Foreign Minister Mohamed Kamel Amr said, according to state news agency MENA.

"We want to give a chance for U.N.-Arab League envoy Kofi Annan's mission to Syria to see what will come of it," he said. "I hope that there would be a non-military solution to the crisis through the Arab states' initiative."

Under the peace plan put forward by Annan, Syrian troops would withdraw all military units from towns, and then both the government and opposition forces would have 48 hours to cease hostilities.

I think everyone wants the peace effort to work, but Assad has already shown enough track record that he cannot be trusted, his empty promises must be shown credible with actions that has been verified by UN observers. I will believe it only when this peace actually comes from Assad side first, and then I think FSA and armed opposition will have no reason to continue, as they are in defensive mode anyways, trying to protect civilians.

But if this peace effort fails, it will fail because of Assads lying, deceptions, intransigence and stupidity. In that case, the only course left is to arm the opposition, no other ways to stop him, unfortunately.

Dear freedom loving people,Syrian lovers,freedom fighters,peace lovers:

Where were you when U.S was killing Iraqi people,children,women,not one,not two,but a million of them.Seriously,where were you?
Oh i forgot,most of Iraqis are Shia,no one should defend them.I understand.

Assad is a twerp thts for sure... he needs to step down n let the syrian people decide their nations fate.

Where were you when U.S was killing Iraqi people,not one,not two,but a million of them.Seriously,where were you?

Asad,sadam,ben ali?,mubarak,zardari same shyt different names.

You seem angry.

because i don't understand why the mods closed a thread that was in a good path. no one was cursing, no one got personall etc...

and now they close it without reason? i want asnwers!!!!! :argh:

man that boy is really having mental issues after this torutre, shouldn't he?
anyone have a better story?

Im gonna say one thing, THINK, look at the boy how he talks. all im gonna say THINK. No matter what you non- Syrians say and post, we SYRIANS only DECIDE, if anything like that was true Alasad will not last a week..

Where were you when U.S was killing Iraqi people,children,women,not one,not two,but a million of them.Seriously,where were you?
saddam was a sunni...

don't know about you, but we where telling the USA to find someone else to attack Iraq from, cause we wouldn't allow them to invade from our soil :D

weird to see a Irani dude supporting Saddam, but...

man that boy is really having mental issues after this torutre, shouldn't he?
anyone have a better story?

Im gonna say one thing, THINK, look at the boy how he talks. all im gonna say THINK. No matter what you non- Syrians say and post, we SYRIANS only DECIDE, if anything like that was true Alasad will not last a week..

Whats going on in homs than? i guess ur a alawite?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom