What's new

Syria opposition opens first ‘embassy’ in Qatar

Israel is the enemy, we have issues but it doesn't mean not to have collective stance against it.

Because Israel will teach you a lesson the fat kings will never forget LOL! and will have to sign humiliating peace accord at the UN.

The West can't just go against 22 Arab countries for Iran, USA economy won't survive without the petro-dollar system, not to mention that GCC own 10% of US economy. And no matter how much Iran gets rich or strong, it can't confront 22 Arab countries. World super powers, especially Russia, China, France and UK desperately try to get Arab trust and friendship, as they know the strategic importance of having them as friends on their global influence and economies. South Korea, Iran, France, UK,USA, Germany, Turkey...etc have Arab speaking TVs sucking up to Arabs and defaming Israel, Iran and Turkey went through hell to get some influence among Arab people . Iran has never and will never be as important as Arabs.

Why are Arabs important LOL?
Because it is easy to steal from them? Tell me which self respecting leader pimps out their country like Arabs do?

Just look at Turkey which was as unimportant as Oman, but it turned into a major regional player just by befriending Arabs.

1001_Arabian_Nights_(1959).jpg

This racist arab comedian @BLACKEAGLE must be banned!

Arab worst night mare:

Iran making friendship with west
Iran acquiring nuke capability

http://youtu.be/1xIrOQ9UgIU

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran and US in the Middle East are like two big elephants, standing on grass. GCC arabs are the grass.
Whether the elephants fight (war) or make love (diplomacy/rapprochement), the grass gets crushed either way.

Iran and US in the Middle East are like two big elephants, standing on grass. GCC arabs are the grass.
Whether the elephants fight (war) or make love (diplomacy/rapprochement), the grass gets crushed either way.

I read somewhere that during the Persian empire time, the Persian soldiers used to consider it an insult to even engage the Arabs. When needed, a single small contingent would be enough to do the job.

And when Arabs attacked and won post Islam, they taunted the Persians reminding them of this fact?

LoL an Elephant? Come on relax and go back to your size. Where didn't the guts come when we behaded a bunch of Zoroastrians in KSA? Your GDP is a total joke ,Dubai ,on its own, makes more than the Zoroastrian Repulic. Tell me, what the hell you got beside the crappy missles? You have been encircled from every single angle so be careful what you wish for.

Elephant LooooooooLz

LoL an Elephant? Come on relax and go back to your size. Where didn't the guts come when we behaded a bunch of Zoroastrians in KSA? Your GDP is a total joke ,Dubai ,on its own, makes more than the Zoroastrian Repulic. Tell me, what the hell you got beside the crappy missles? You have been encircled from every single angle so be careful what you wish for.

Elephant LooooooooLz

You may want to think twice about Dubai fake re-export economy

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...bai-council-reduce-dependence-iran-india.html

You see, oil is their civilization.

The rest of the mid east has a lot to brag about when it comes to history and civilization and I see some gulfy happy about his oilfield!!!!!!!!
you guys ruined the middle east

Pay the foreign workers some decent money instead of 5 dollars a day.
Greedy gulfies

The Iranian transactions have been stopped ages ago. Dubai on the other hand became a key asset to the region starting from Tourism to business.

At least they are making more money than Iran.

The Iranian transactions have been stopped ages ago. Dubai on the other hand became a key asset to the region starting from Tourism to business.

At least they are making more money than Iran.

Sometimes prostitutes make more money then hard working people, does not mean they are better or have achieved more.
The GCC countries are prostituting themselves to the US, allowing military bases, naval bases in Bahrain and other nations.
If that is what your proud of then I dont know what to say

If the GCC were prostitues then the US has as many hookers as 135 including Japan and Germany :p which is insane. Dubai didn't make money because of the American Military presence in the Gulf ,that's a clownish argument. Comparing Iran with the US is similar to comparing The US with Cuba.

As far as my knowledge is concerned, Iraq was freed by the US ,so does that mean the Iraqis are hookers? The US navy has a military base in Israel does that mean the Israelis are slaves? The Japaneses? Or is it just the Gulfers?
Sometimes prostitutes make more money then hard working people, does not mean they are better or have achieved more.
The GCC countries are prostituting themselves to the US, allowing military bases, naval bases in Bahrain and other nations.
If that is what your proud of then I dont know what to say

EDIT

I also don't seem to understand why are you keen on bringing the oil issue every time? Iraq has a massive amount of oil like the GCC countries too.

If the GCC were prostitues then the US has as many hookers as 135 including Japan and Germany :p which is insane. Dubai didn't make money because of the American Military presence in the Gulf ,that's a clownish argument. Comparing Iran with the US is similar to comparing The US with Cuba.

As far as my knowledge is concerned, Iraq was freed by the US ,so does that mean the Iraqis are hookers? The US navy has a military base in Israel does that mean the Israelis are slaves? The Japaneses? Or is it just the Gulfers?

No, not freed
The US did not free us, the US never cared about us, the US ruined Iraq.
Those other countries you named don't bring in the US to fight for them, unlike GCC.
Germany is a powerhouse, Japan is aswell.

BTW, we are talking about the islamists here, Saudi arabia the core of Islam as they like to view themselves are relying on a kuffar army for defence, and help the kuffars to destroy other arab countries and fund the killing of muslims.
If not for the Gulfies the US 5th fleet would not be in the gulf, why would you want them to be in the gulf ?
They do not belong there.

No, not freed
Those other countries you named don't bring in the US to fight for them, unlike GCC.

BTW, we are talking about the islamists here, Saudi arabia the core of Islam as they like to view themselves are relying on a kuffar army for defence, and help the kuffars to destroy other arab countries and fund the killing of muslims.
If not for the Gulfies the US 5th fleet would not be in the gulf, why would you want them to be in the gulf ?

to protect the fatso king offcourse!
Iraq has no kingship perhaps the only Persian Gulf Arab country to have elections and democracy!

Elephant LooooooooLz

U mad? lol
First of all, it was a metaphor. I didnt say they were of equal size.
But yes, if Iran and US were to come to terms with one another, that would significantly reduce GCC's geopolitical standing in the region.

As for the rest of the baloney in your comment...yawn...

No, not freed

Well ! Your first compliments don't suits the history because Iraqis their-selves had welcomed U.S soldiers when they invaded Iraq , Once when your own establishment have came into power with U.S help then your regrets and complains are pointless . Your second point is also senseless because your own establishment actually support militias against your own country men in several regions . So forget KSA , Even Iraqis don't care for Iraq when things comes to personnal interests . .

Back
Top Bottom