What's new

Syria opposition opens first ‘embassy’ in Qatar

No, not freed
The US did not free us, the US never cared about us, the US ruined Iraq.
Those other countries you named don't bring in the US to fight for them, unlike GCC.
Germany is a powerhouse, Japan is aswell.

BTW, we are talking about the islamists here, Saudi arabia the core of Islam as they like to view themselves are relying on a kuffar army for defence, and help the kuffars to destroy other arab countries and fund the killing of muslims.
If not for the Gulfies the US 5th fleet would not be in the gulf, why would you want them to be in the gulf ?
They do not belong there.

Since we don't maintain a US military base on our soil I don't think that I can speak for the Qatari's or other GCC members. Once again, NO the US commitment to the security of Japan and South Korea is the same as the GCC. The Iranians are bullying the Qatari's and Bahrainis too. They think that they can attack them and get away with it which is impossible. Comparing Iran to Qatar is an insane comparison ,but obviously the Iranians have lost their mind. We Saudis can defend ourselves from any act of aggression. Back in the 09 we schooled the Iranian proxy in Yemen ,they lost 6000 fighters to 130 in our side.

Just go and see the JME between SK and US and you will understand that if the DPRK attacked the RK the US will interfere.

Since we don't maintain a US military base on our soil I don't think that I can speak for the Qatari's or other GCC members. Once again, NO the US commitment to the security of Japan and South Korea is the same as the GCC. The Iranians are bullying the Qatari's and Bahrainis too. They think that they can attack them and get away with it which is impossible. Comparing Iran to Qatar is an insane comparison ,but obviously the Iranians have lost their mind. We Saudis can defend ourselves from any act of aggression. Back in the 09 we schooled the Iranian proxy in Yemen ,they lost 6000 fighters to 130 in our side.

Just go and see the JME between SK and US and you will understand that if the DPRK attacked the RK the US will interfere.

A few years ago they had US military bases on their soil.
all of the GCC is the same thing, led by a puppet of the US.
North Korea is a nuclear state which gives superpowers no choice but to interfere, however GCC would never fight their own war without the US leading the way in front of them.

Well ! Your first compliments don't suits the history because Iraqis their-selves had welcomed U.S soldiers when they invaded Iraq , Once when your own establishment have came into power with U.S help then your regrets and complains are pointless . Your second point is also senseless because your own establishment actually support militias against your own country men in several regions . So forget KSA , Even Iraqis don't care for Iraq when things comes to personnal interests . .

Iraqis have welcomed the US with IEDS and heavy resistance, the evidence is on youtube.
Not more has to be said.
I guess Pakistan welcomes drone attacks aswell.
It is time to use the F16 to shoot down the MQ1, Iraq did it in the 90s now you can do it.

Iraqis have welcomed the US with IEDS and heavy resistance, the evidence is on youtube.
Not more has to be said.
It is time to use the F16 to shoot down the MQ1, Iraq did it in the 90s now you can do it.
Clips don't proves anything , Their were seen some resistance but not able to sustain them , later you were completely politically dominated by them and all of those Iraqi militias had came under their control , Your nation then directly trapped into civil war . . Their were so many Iraqis who supported U.S and their mission in Iraq . You all have your share in present instability of Iraq. And As per MQ1 predators are matters then their are lots of methods to bringing them down , but again A single person or institution cannot make decisions which could effect the whole Global diplomacy . . Their are some responsibilities of such fatal strength cuz it can be used only for once . . .

Clips don't proves anything , Their were seen some resistance but not able to sustain them , later you were completely politically dominated by them and all of those Iraqi militias had came under their control , Your nation then directly trapped into civil war . . Their were so many Iraqis who supported U.S and their mission in Iraq . You all have your share in present instability of Iraq. And As per MQ1 predators are matters then their are lots of methods to bringing them down , but again A single person or institution cannot make decisions which could effect the whole Global diplomacy . . Their are some responsibilities of such fatal strength cuz it can be used only for once . . .

You just told me the US has a superior military to Iraqi militias, the US has the strongest military in the world, so what are you trying to prove with this?
Sustain ?
They did a good job, though the officers of the Iraqi army themselves have told the soldiers to go home cause it is a useless batttle.

The cunts that are responsible for this terrorism are the GCC today, Iran used to be involved aswell but not that Iraqs government are allied with them they do not export fighters anymore, atleast not for terrorist acts unlike the saudis, qataris, chuwaitis.

Now lets talk about Pakistan, these drone attacks been happening for years now, it is your responsiblity these people are dieing, it is in your aerospace.
It is time to shoot down 1 of their aircraft as a warning.

How is Iran bullying Qatar and Bahrain? Not that it's a bad thing, but I'm interested to know more about it.

I don't know what they teach you in school, but I suppose Saudis have a specific book in their schools named 'Fundamentals of Iranophobia'.
I wonder what would you guys do if you didn't have Iran to blame for all of your problems .You should thank us. :smokin:

You just told me the US has a superior military to Iraqi militias, the US has the strongest military in the world, so what are you trying to prove with this?
Sustain ?
They did a good job, though the officers of the Iraqi army themselves have told the soldiers to go home cause it is a useless batttle.

The cunts that are responsible for this terrorism are the GCC today, Iran used to be involved aswell but not that Iraqs government are allied with them they do not export fighters anymore, atleast not for terrorist acts unlike the saudis, qataris, chuwaitis.

Now lets talk about Pakistan, these drone attacks been happening for years now, it is your responsiblity these people are dieing, it is in your aerospace.
It is time to shoot down 1 of their aircraft as a warning.
From Sustain , I meant that you gave up atlast , and you yourself had defined the reasons , but still Iraqis done well .
According to my theology , Terrorism born as a reaction of state sponsored brutalism , foreign countries just itself took the advantage of these moments . After dominating your land U.S used your Sectarian nature against your own country , and you yourself can approve it that many of internals of your state have supported U.S stance for just personal interests . I'm not denying the fact that other muslim countries are also responsible for whatever happened with Iraq .
As far as drones are concerned , then we just lack political motivations . . Internal instability , and external pressure all that really make things much difficult for us . but still we are using options that are Intelligence and diplomacy . Election period is near in Pakistan , Hope the next term of government would take some serious stance . A diverse country like Pakistan is much difficult to understand.

From Sustain , I meant that you gave up atlast , and you yourself had defined the reasons , but still Iraqis done well .

Even the german give up at one point especially when a country is ruled by evil tyranny then patriotism means zero

8 pages and no reasonable talk, you people should understand that this is not only Arab - Iran war, this is a trend which may apply on your soverign country too. Just think a while about Dalai Lama, if he will get recognition from anti-China countries and declared authorized representative in BRICS, ASEAN, SCO, UN. What if Baloch separatists will get same honour, what if Mao or naxalite open their representation, what if Chechen received such protocol, what if weaknesses of every country is counted as authoritative to its state................ I am not saying it will happen but may be on work paper of those who joined hands against Syria?!!!!!!

We remember Russia's stance while Kosovo issue was in UNSC and we know US/EU stance when Abkhazia & south ossetia's issue also was on UNSC table. We also know when democracy was crushed by Saudi-UAE-Qatar thugs in Bahrain but we are also watching when sovereignty of a country was torn in the name of democracy by same thugs.

Question, Where the heck was UN? Silence. Even crying media keeping mum over this rubbish terrorism supported summit when they knew same AL Qaida in front row of brutalizm but the same UN reminded Pakistan not to follow Taliban because they are killing ISAF. Same UN allowed US to do everything to occupy Afghanistan to crush AL Qaida.

These Arabs & Israel has very common agenda, TO FOOL THE WORLD.
They were right.

This is the time when this follow up tradition should forced to end otherwise wait for your number.

Some time ago it was revealed that America uav aircraft bases in Saudi Arabia well The aircraft used for massacre of Muslims in yeman....
Saudi Arabia only protected themselves against some rebel And the massacre of Shias in Yemen not more ....

If you have the power to defend themselves out America from of your countries and it's time to defend himself when you power It will appear:hang2:

A few years ago they had US military bases on their soil.
all of the GCC is the same thing, led by a puppet of the US.
North Korea is a nuclear state which gives superpowers no choice but to interfere, however GCC would never fight their own war without the US leading the way in front of them.

Not more has to be said.

If Saudi was a puppet state ,it wouldn't impose an oil embargo on the west in the early 70s ,nor wouldn't support Pakistan unconditionally with the nuclear program while the entire world knew that Pakistan was making a weapon, everybody managed to keep the mouth shut except a few states. As I stated earlier, just because the GCC harbors a bunch of US military bases, no one has the right to intimidate mini-states. Saudi and Turkey were the only countries to oppose the war on Iraq JSYK.

The US have had tens of Military bases prior to the DPRK nuclear program ,but you seem to try to conceal that fact for sure. If a war broke out between Japan and China we already know that the US will side with Japan for sure. The Brits begged the US to go to World War 2 :-) let alone small countries.

Also, since I'm fanatically pro-Pakistan LoL? I would like to point something out. In case you didn't hear about the ISI then I would encourage you to do some reading. Whenever Pakistan encounters a new air strike, you will notice a heavy casualties on the other side too :cheesy:
It's because of the civilian cowards particularly Zadari who's scared stiff for not to retaliate ,Lt. General Zaheer ul-Islam doesn't give a rat about Zadari :p and acts on his own most of the time. Without the heroic effort of the ISI, Pakistan would have seen better days ages ago.

@Era_923

How is Iran bullying Qatar and Bahrain? Not that it's a bad thing, but I'm interested to know more about it.

I don't know what they teach you in school, but I suppose Saudis have a specific book in their schools named 'Fundamentals of Iranophobia'.
I wonder what would you guys do if you didn't have Iran to blame for all of your problems for.You should thank us.
If you take off the turban of Taqiyya, you will see what is going on.
@henaselakesan
Do some English writing exercise and then we can debate. :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
To all the Iranians and non-Arabs who have commented here and meddled their ugly noses in Arab affairs they have no business in, made threats and insulted Arabs etc. I have a little message for you.

First of all I will not fall for cheap provocations that will get me banned although it would take me a few seconds to put posts/users as that in their rightful place.

Anyone who has studied the actual works of Ibn Khaldun (who was an Arab btw) in his native language (Arabic) would know that this description was used for the Bedouin tribes who rebelled against local Arab rulers at that time. When Ibn Khaldun was alive the Arab world had the biggest cities in the world together with those found in India/China who always were populated in great numbers. Makkah, Madinah, Sana'a, Baghdad (founded by Hejazi Arabs and the Arabian elite) together with Damascus were among the most populous and thriving places of trade. Not to mention the new cities the Fatimid Dynasty (another Arabian dynasty) built in Egypt that was sparse inhabited at that time. Cairo one of them.

Yemeni history and civilization is among the oldest in the world. In fact the first civilization known to human mankind outside of Africa was first established in Yemen and Hejez. Queen Sheba already ruled a vast empire and the Kingdom of Saba' had built one of the architectural wonders of the ancient world (Marib Dam) nearly 3000 years ago before anything was called Iran and while the Persians still lived as nomads on the Kazakh steppes. She is mentioned in the Torah that dates back to 1000 BC. Way before any other known Queens. Oman and especially Hejaz have ancient civilizations as well.

Eastern KSA, Bahrain, Qatar had Dilmun a empire that predated any of Iran and which was a trading partner of Mesopotamia and the Indus Valley.

Anyway Semitic people have the oldest civilizations outside of Africa.

The second description is ludicrous. The Arabs conquered half of the world in a few decades through military brilliance. Including Iran with ease despite being outnumbered at first. And unlike Iran we established our empire in Europe as well for CENTURIES and from the Atlantic Ocean to the Arabian Sea.

Arabic grammar was already established WAY before Islam in Hejaz and Yemen so that's also a lie. No Iranian presence in those areas - EVER..

Even "only" 1000 years before Islam ancient Arabian kingdoms in KSA, Syria, Jordan and Iraq built World UNESCO Heritage Sites such as Petra, Mada'in Saleh, Palmyra and Hatra.

Even a Roman Emperor (Philip the Arab) became a Roman Emperor.

The stupidity even reaches another pathetic low considering the fact that the Caliph Harun al-Rashid (half Hejazi and half Yemeni) was the most successful patron of the arts/culture in the Middle Ages and constructed the largest library (Bayt al-Hikma) known in the ancient world.

Bunch of cheap air but provocateurs with inferiority complexes who don't know anything about Arab/Semitic history nor speak the language will always make trouble. But this is expected when seeing the messenger. It gets even more funnier when it comes from a half Kurd (do you guys even have a civilization - not a country that's for sure) and a Persianized Azeri/Gypsy or any other minority group in Iran that make up the majority of the population.

Checkmate.

To all the Iranians and non-Arabs who have commented here and meddled their ugly noses in Arab affairs they have no business in, made threats and insulted Arabs etc. I have a little message for you.

First of all I will not fall for cheap provocations that will get me banned although it would take me a few seconds to put posts/users as that in their rightful place.

Anyone who has studied the actual works of Ibn Khaldun (who was an Arab btw) in his native language (Arabic) would know that this description was used for the Bedouin tribes who rebelled against local Arab rulers at that time. When Ibn Khaldun was alive the Arab world had the biggest cities in the world together with those found in India/China who always were populated in great numbers. Makkah, Madinah, Sana'a, Baghdad (founded by Hejazi Arabs and the Arabian elite) together with Damascus were among the most populous and thriving places of trade. Not to mention the new cities the Fatimid Dynasty (another Arabian dynasty) built in Egypt that was sparse inhabited at that time. Cairo one of them.

Yemeni history and civilization is among the oldest in the world. In fact the first civilization known to human mankind outside of Africa was first established in Yemen and Hejez. Queen Sheba already ruled a vast empire and the Kingdom of Saba' had built one of the architectural wonders of the ancient world (Marib Dam) nearly 3000 years ago before anything was called Iran and while the Persians still lived as nomads on the Kazakh steppes. She is mentioned in the Torah that dates back to 1000 BC. Way before any other known Queens. Oman and especially Hejaz have ancient civilizations as well.

Eastern KSA, Bahrain, Qatar had Dilmun a empire that predated any of Iran and which was a trading partner of Mesopotamia and the Indus Valley.

The second description is ludicrous. The Arabs conquered half of the world in a few decades through military brilliance. Including Iran with ease despite being outnumbered at first. And unlike Iran we established our empire in Europe as well for CENTURIES and from the Atlantic Ocean to the Arabian Sea.

Arabic grammar was already established WAY before Islam in Hejaz and Yemen so that's also a lie. No Iranian presence in those areas - EVER..

Even "only" 1000 years before Islam ancient Arabian kingdoms in KSA, Syria, Jordan and Iraq built World UNESCO Heritage Sites such as Petra, Mada'in Saleh, Palmyra and Hatra.

The stupidity even reaches another pathetic low considering the fact that the Caliph Harun al-Rashid (half Hejazi and half Yemeni) was the most successful patron of the arts/culture in the Middle Ages and constructed the largest library (Bayt al-Hikma) known in the ancient world.

Bunch of cheap air but provocateurs with inferiority complexes who don't know anything about Arab/Semitic history nor speak the language will always make trouble. But this is expected when seeing the messenger. It gets even more funnier when it comes from a half Kurd (do you guys even have a civilization - not a country that's for sure) and a Persianized Azeri/Gypsy or any other minority group in Iran that make up the majority of the population.

Checkmate.

Cool story bro!

Checkmate.

Nice comedy qualifies for grammy award! Lets add some more lies to the list.

Saudi's are the center of world art and culture.
Saudi the best most tolerant and multicultural country.
Saudi has more freedom than USA.
Saudi build the best economic system in the world (sell more oil)
Saudi invented oil refinery.
Saudi has the highest patent in plastic processing technologies.
Saudi invented all the innovate plastics and petrochemicals which dominate the global commodity markets today.

In 1994, a council of Saudi clerics was reported to have issued an edict asserting that preserving historical sites "could lead to polytheism and idolatry" – both punishable, under the Kingdom's laws, by death.

I cannot stop laughing.
Oh please dont try to claim semitic history you people are supposed to hate the evil jews.

Back
Top Bottom