What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Personal attacks is sign of losing sanity.

All of your posts are personal attacks. To be constantly trolling, derailing threads, lying, making statements without backing them up with factual evidence, etc, are all attacks on common sense and it's against the spirit of this forum. You are single-handedly making the discussion in this forum worse.

Indeed. There is no time for luxury things in Syria now. People in rebel parts of Syria live in extreme poverty and misery every convoy is crucial for survival. Those who attack them are worse than terrorists they are genociders.

those who attack them or hail it or try to avoid bad speech also mark israel as the worst of the worst.. they dont see that they are much more radical than any isis member could be..

and then you see ppl saying this is not a secterian war.. thats so foolish or just wicked this is a full blown secterian war.. and there parts wich want to starve pll wich want to kill murder rape and genocide..

You really made this war your daily entertainment, sick isn't it?

no he is showing the worse side of some ppl, some ppl in this thread are hailing, praising and enjoying this as daily entertainment..

----

There is a nsfw picture of a dead rebel, and there is a Saudi emblem on his shirt. I didn't want to link that picture so I cropped the emblem part. Does anyone know what this means?

IMG_20160804_215809.jpg

----

There is a nsfw picture of a dead rebel, and there is a Saudi emblem on his shirt. I didn't want to link that picture so I cropped the emblem part. Does anyone know what this means?

View attachment 323353

normal why not.. many ppl abroad came to help the syrians against the evils of ME

----

Syrian women burned a burka after being freed from the Islamic State

https://news.vice.com/article/syria-manbij-women-burn-burka-islamic-state?utm_source=vicenewsfb

Therefore do [O Muhammad!] remind [with the Message that We revealed to you], for you are only a reminder (88.21). You are not a controller over them (88.22).

-

Say [O Muhammad!]: “O disbelievers! (109.1) I do not worship that which you worship (109.2). Nor do you worship that which I worship (109.3). Nor I shall worship that which you worship (109.4). Nor do you worship that which I worship (109.5). You have your religion, and I have my religion” (109.6).

normal why not.. many ppl abroad came to help the syrians against the evils of ME

But what does it mean? Does it mean it's a Saudi civilian wearing an emblem? Is it donated shirts with an emblem?

All of your posts are personal attacks. To be constantly trolling, derailing threads, lying, making statements without backing them up with factual evidence, etc, are all attacks on common sense and it's against the spirit of this forum. You are single-handedly making the discussion in this forum worse.
You agreed that convoy destroyed by Russians did not carry weapons. Means Russians destroyed a civilian convoy for people who are in very bad need. Thats pure terror and genocide. So I dont know why u are crying now.

I know about conflict more than others on this forum. You cant find anything wrong bin my words and argumentation u can only whine and secretly bitch to moderators.

I am sorry that I am destroying ur pro Assad circlejerk here. How rebels gas themselves to blame Assad, how rebels cut their own kids to blame nice Assad, how everone who stands against Assad is jihadi rat and get satisfaction about people getting killed.

@500

Please go and help Syrians, I do not understand why you are here day and night for five years complaining instead of helping the poor civilians , shame to you, you still didnt help the poor souls.. Go fight for the liberation, fight the child killing assad regime go help the nice and kind rebels please. I want see it. Stop being so lazy, do us all a favor and go to Syria. You are the great military tactician, the great anlyist. You would just liberate whole Syria in two months, I mean you have this huge amout of humans that would literary blow themselves up for you and the Syrian cause. Kill all these filthy Iranians and hezbollah terrorists, go fight for the oppressed daesh. You can bring the caliphat to every single person on earth. Come on, what are you waiting for!!!!? Dont you want to shoot down primitive russian baloons that pretend to be high tech planes? I guess a bow would do it, right? You oh dear , you will do it, the days of syrian dictatorship are numbered as soon as you enter syria. Oh wait, I forgot you are jewish, they would just cut off your throat.
1) I strongly believe that non Syrians should stay outside of this conflict.
2) Syrians are going to win anyway. Foreign invaders cant stay there forever (Algeria, Afghanistan, Iraq etc).
3) I've already gave military service to my country.

Last edited:
You agreed that convoy destroyed by Russians did not carry weapons. Means Russians destroyed a civilian convoy for people who are in very bad need. Thats pure terror and genocide. So I dont know why u are crying now.

YOU SAID IT WAS HUMANITARIAN AID.

Do you know the meaning of words?

"Humanitarian aid is material or logistical assistance provided forhumanitarian purposes"

Who as providing this? Which organization? What did it contain? Who was it going for? How was it monitored? Who was in charge of it?

It is certainly probable that it was. Maybe it was a truck from red cross full of meds for cancer children. It won't be impossible. It won't be the first or last time it had happened in a war BUT IF IT WAS SO, TRY TO POST THE EVIDENCE, or at least be man enough and honest enough, to preface it with something like "claimed to be"

But you mention it as a fact and when challenged you weasel out if it.

You are astoundingly dishonest.

If you aren't getting paid for this, I am just sorry for you.

------

From the Reddit link on the burka burning vid I just posted.

https://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivi...an_women_from_manbij_burn_their_burkas_after/

lady in black : wheres the lighter? get the lighter , damn this stupid invention that they make us wear. we're humans, we have our freedom, look at what they made us wear. (people on background celebrating and clapping)

Guy : this is ISIS destiny (reagrding the flaming burka)

Lady in black: i hope its even worse for them (replying to the guy)

Lady in red: may god burn them in hell like they tried to burn us, and take with them the zionists as well.

Lady in black: hope they turn blacker than this.

Guy: what did they do to you

Lady in red: they did everything, they took the food , they banned TV , banned vegetables , they took all the meat/beef, they took all the bread, we've been living in hunger , they called us fake because we wont wear black (burqa) and called us filthy jews , they took our men and killed them , they trapped our people in prisons, we want them back ,bring them back. i am Um-Sahar from Sham

YOU SAID IT WAS HUMANITARIAN AID.

Do you know the meaning of words?

"Humanitarian aid is material or logistical assistance provided forhumanitarian purposes"

Who as providing this? Which organization? What did it contain? Who was it going for? How was it monitored? Who was in charge of it?

It was perfectly likely that it was. Maybe it was a truck from red cross full of meds for cancer children. It won't be impossible. It won't be the first or last time it had happened in a war BUT IF IT WAS SO, TRY TO POST THE EVIDENCE, or at least be man enough and honest enough, to preface it with something like "claimed to be"

But yo mention it as a fact and when challenged you weasel out if it.

You re astoundingly dishonest.

If you aren't getting paid for this, I am just sorry for you.
I said humanitarian convoy. Every convoy which is not military is humanitarian, because people in rebel areas are in very very big need and poverty. Every supply is crucial for them.

I said humanitarian convoy. Every convoy which is not military is humanitarian, because people in rebel areas are in very very big need and poverty. Every supply is crucial for them.

Again, you are not using words the way words mean. Humanitarian convey indicates a truck that has specifically a humanitarian aide project. There are many things that are non-weapon that does not count as humanitarian aid. It might even be a truck full of medicines, but used purely for rebels during battles and treat their sick. Or it could be a truck full of food but ordered by a business man who controls the food market. It could be material used for building, but used mainly to dig tunnels. It could be drones, cell phones, tablets, telecommunication devices, power generations, etc.

Or it could be red cross's humanitarian convey. But unless there is evidence for any of them, why lie?

Again, you are not using words the way words mean. Humanitarian convey indicates a truck that has specifically a humanitarian aide project. There are many things that are non-weapon that does not count as humanitarian aid. It might even be a truck full of medicines, but used purely for rebels during battles and treat their sick. Or it could be a truck full of food but ordered by a business man who controls the food market. It could be material used for building, but used mainly to dig tunnels. It could be drones, cell phones, tablets, telecommunication devices, power generations, etc.

Or it could be red cross's humanitarian convey. But unless there is evidence for any of them, why lie?

Agha welesh kon, harchi bishtar ino javab bedi behesh, harchi bishtar dar biad ke un cherto pert mige, bishtar khodesho mibande va cherto pert mige. Khodeto khaste nakon :)
Be ina bayad khandid, bayad khande dareshun kard bedune inke hey discuss bokone adam.^^

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom