What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

100% agree. Syria has destroyed their friend Turkey with their terrorism and refugees. They must be punished for this!
well I guess those terrorists and refugees are the result of change of the policy of some country from "No problem with neighbors to No Friendly neighbor" something to do with the revival of some historic empire .

UN back track, claims no evidence it was air strike,
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKCN11Q1NR

U.N. humanitarian spokesman Jens Laerke said the references to air strikes in the original statement, attributed to the top U.N. humanitarian officials in the region and in Syria, were probably the result of a drafting error.

"We are not in a position to determine whether these were in fact air strikes. We are in a position to say that the convoy was attacked," he said

Yeah no evidence at all.

CsvXeBqWYAEBChx.jpg

Capture.png

Cszd3r-XgAAki56.jpg

Cs131reWYAAQIxC.jpg

Cszd249WIAE4B9j.jpg

CszsqypWIAAKIcM.jpg

CszvkOGXYAAHMSe.jpg

Gosh what a sick people are these Assadists.

Soon they will claim that rebels stole Russian jets and bombed themselves to blame nice Assad.

Soon they will claim that rebels stole Russian jets and bombed themselves to blame nice Assad.

Let me guess, you want Europeans and Americans to invade Syria and change the regime for your better once again, you wish they would do it in Iran as well. Many westerners dying for Jews, Iran doesn't threaten America or Europe anyway they only threaten you, yet somehow your fellows managed to make the west feel sorry for you and provide you with $ and any type of support.

Middle eastern Jews are fine people who Arabs get along with unlike those from elsewhere who have no business in this region, like you and Netanyahu.

Last edited:
Allies don't fight with each other, but then again, the concept of allies was never a real known thing in the Arab world, so I can't really blame you.
Boy you are a bad student of war....North Africans are not ARABS....
The last time I checked, Algeria is still to this day a non allied country...

And yes we will punish our own generals for wrong things that they have done, we won't leave the job to some rag tag militants.
That was not punishment , that was the stone age reprimand from a wannabe Sultan...The world didn't see that king of vengeance when Netanyahu butchered Turks in international water...but we witnessed his wrath against his citizens...
There would be no honour in that, but then again who am I talking about honour anyways.
I agree with you there...Turks official weither in the past times or in future times never had one..and will never have one...:cheers:

They still haven't stole the limelight from the most moral army...
palestine today.jpg
palestine today.jpg1.jpg
palestine today.jpg2.jpg

Comparing to Natanyahu, your angel of death, ASSAD is a pussy..He should have lit the wahabi wannabies @sses thousand times more..instead of pussy footing with morality.

The angel of the day..

I am saying, only Russians, Iranians are good at training terrorists....is that wrong? Turkey is innocent. we're victims of terrorism for 40-years
Turkey had been facilitating and helping ISIS in this war until recently so pls dont be a hypocrite and accuse others of helping or training terrorists when Turkey(NATO's errand boy) assists the worst terrorists(ISIS). u have no moral authority to caution others.

Boy you are a bad student of war....North Africans are not ARABS....
The last time I checked, Algeria is still to this day a non allied country...
What do Algerians identity themselves as?

What do Algerians identity themselves as?
Algerians..We don't define ourselves by religion or race...we always define ourselves by our country. But all north African are Berbers = Imazighen.[.free men].

Assad Putin Khamenai forces drop thermite incendiary cluster bombs on Aleppo city:

Amount of sadism of these "people" is beyond my comprehension.

Last edited:
Yeah no evidence at all.

CsvXeBqWYAEBChx.jpg

View attachment 336362
Cszd3r-XgAAki56.jpg

Cs131reWYAAQIxC.jpg

Cszd249WIAE4B9j.jpg

CszsqypWIAAKIcM.jpg

CszvkOGXYAAHMSe.jpg

Lol Some of them first boasted carrying out the attack, saying the aid convoy was used by terrorists/rebel groups to transport weapons and military equipment under disguise, so their bombing was legitimate, howoever, after they saw the international reaction and outcry over the brutal killing of these aid workers, they quickly backtracked. Lol

If anybody thinks Russia will accept It was responsible for this attack, then I must say they are dreaming. Since when has Russia ever accept it carried out an attack against civilian/humanitarian targets even when it was a mistake? NEVER
At least U.S,U.K,France admit they made a mistake when they carried out a strike which targeted the wrong people.But the Russians and even their Syrian puppet Never Agree/accept they carried one. I guess its part of information warfare for hearts and minds, so they will never accept responsibility for this.. Mark my words.

Earlier they carried out another strike on aid centre/hospital in rebel held part of Aleppo going several aid/medical workers (including 2French medical staff) and some rebel fighters in another location. THEY ALSO DENIED ANY RESPONSIBILITY on this new one. To them it was the rebel who stole Syrian/Russian fighter jets and bombed their own hospitals and fighters. Lool

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/a...e-medical-workers-near-aleppo/article/2602403
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ive-medical-workers-near-aleppo-a7320641.html

Last edited:
Lol Some of them first boasted carrying out the attack, saying the aid convoy was used by terrorists/rebel groups to transport weapons and military equipment under disguise, so their bombing was legitimate, howoever, after they saw the international reaction and outcry over the brutal killing of these aid workers, they quickly backtracked. Lol

If anybody thinks Russia will accept It was responsible for this attack, then I must say they are dreaming. Since when has Russia ever accept it carried out an attack against civilian/humanitarian targets even when it was a mistake? NEVER
At least U.S,U.K,France admit they made a mistake when they carried out a strike which targeted the wrong people.But the Russians and even their Syrian puppet Never Agree/accept they carried one. I guess its part of information warfare for hearts and minds, so they will never accept responsibility for this.. Mark my words.

Earlier they carried out another strike on aid centre/hospital in rebel held part of Aleppo going several aid/medical workers (including 2French medical staff) and some rebel fighters in another location. THEY ALSO DENIED ANY RESPONSIBILITY on this new one. To them it was the rebel who stole Syrian/Russian fighter jets and bombed their own hospitals and fighters. Lool

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/a...e-medical-workers-near-aleppo/article/2602403
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ive-medical-workers-near-aleppo-a7320641.html
Thats same exactly scenario as in case of shooting down Malaysian Boeing MH17.

First Russians boasted they shot down Ukrainian An-26.
When they realized it was Boeing they started throwing many conflicting conspiracy theories.

That it was provocation with not fresh bodies.
That It was Ukrainian Su-25 that shot it down.
That it was Ukrainian Su-27.

And so on

Grad rocket has 20 kg warhead and costs 5000$
2000 lb bomb costs 500$.

Guess what will be the outcome? Even ur little brain should be enough to calculate it. Keep slaughtering kids in Syria. Thats only thing ur miserable regime can do well.

Yeah no evidence at all.

CsvXeBqWYAEBChx.jpg

View attachment 336362

CszsqypWIAAKIcM.jpg

CszvkOGXYAAHMSe.jpg

Aren't you tired to posting blatant propaganda?

The incompetent mass media sponsored by USA can't even do their job right. They created a hole in the roof, but forgot to cut the metal fittings.

iYcNl.jpg

55sec

Also, they show only the tail of the bomb. They can find such tail pretty much everywhere in syria and in most of the middle easter countries. If there was a real bomb explosion, nothing would left from that building.

In my opinion, this is a clearly American operation and they bomb this is convoy. They wants to distract public opinion from the "coalition" air strike at the SAA forces.
They also wants to disrupt peace agreement and blame other side.

Last edited:
Thats same exactly scenario as in case of shooting down Malaysian Boeing MH17.

First Russians boasted they shot down Ukrainian An-26.
When they realized it was Boeing they started throwing many conflicting conspiracy theories.

That it was provocation with not fresh bodies.
That It was Ukrainian Su-25 that shot it down.
That it was Ukrainian Su-27.

And so on

Grad rocket has 20 kg warhead and costs 5000$
2000 lb bomb costs 500$.

Guess what will be the outcome? Even ur little brain should be enough to calculate it. Keep slaughtering kids in Syria. Thats only thing ur miserable regime can do well.

As I said, it's part of information warfare to win hearts and minds . Don't get me wrong though, I don't blame Russia per se. Since they are basically protecting their country's interests by all means necessary. In this regard, Putin is ready to do whatever is necessary to maintain Russia's strategic military/naval base in Syria and his influence over the Syrian regime/government. Doesn't matter how many people they have to kill/bomb to achieve that. As I said before, geo politics is not a Cinderella's game. It's a dirty game between players where there is basically no rules and everything is allowed.

So Russia(and Syrian regime) by Denying it has EVER carried out an airstrike against health centres/aid workers(even by mistake) in Syria since the beginning of this conflict is also part of that information warfare to win the public hearts and minds. They don't want their supporters to start questioning their actions like the do with western powers. I must admit they re smart to some extent though. Since it still gives them the benefit of the doubt. Amd their supporters can come out with excuses like it's the evil west trying to malign Russia , and other conspiracy theories.
I believe we should start denying any involvement as well, when such a mistake happens. :D

Aren't you tired to posting blatant propaganda?

The incompetent mass media sponsored by USA can't even do their job right. They created a hole in the roof, but forgot to cut the metal fittings.

iYcNl.jpg

55sec

Also, they show only the tail of the bomb. They can find such tail pretty much everywhere in syria and in most of the middle easter countries. If there was a real bomb explosion, nothing would left from that building.
That was a tail which flew away from he exploded bomb and hit the roof.

Your Assadist friends where first to boast about this attack:

CsvXeBqWYAEBChx.jpg

Your MoD filmed some armed car passing by convoy several hours before the attack to justify attack.

But when they realized that armed car passing by convoy several hours before is not a good justification they started making up stories.

Convoy couch fire.
Convoy was attacked by Nusra.
Convoy was attacked by US drone.

Same exact patter as in case of MH17.

In my opinion, this is a clearly American operation and they bomb this is convoy. They wants to distract public opinion from the "coalition" air strike at the SAA forces.
They also wants to disrupt peace agreement and blame other side.
Its the opposite. Assadists lied about coalition strike in order to justify quit cease fire burn aid convoy and dropping incendiary bombs in residential areas. So far they did not provide a tinniest evidence that attack indeed happened.

As I said, it's part of information warfare to win hearts and minds . Don't get me wrong though, I don't blame Russia per se. Since they are basically protecting their country's interests by all means necessary. In this regard, Putin is ready to do whatever is necessary to maintain Russia's strategic military/naval base in Syria and his influence over the Syrian regime/government. Doesn't matter how many people they have to kill/bomb to achieve that. As I said before, geo politics is not a Cinderella's game. It's a dirty game between players where there is basically no rules and everything is allowed.

So Russia(and Syrian regime) by Denying it has EVER carried out an airstrike against health centres/aid workers(even by mistake) in Syria since the beginning of this conflict is also part of that information warfare to win the public hearts and minds. They don't want their supporters to start questioning their actions like the do with western powers. I must admit they re smart to some extent though. Since it still gives them the benefit of the doubt. Amd their supporters can come out with excuses like it's the evil west trying to malign Russia , and other conspiracy theories.
I believe we should start denying any involvement as well, when such a mistake happens. :D
1) Burning residential neighborhoods and aid convoys in Syria protects national interests of Russia?

2) There is no any naval base in Syria. Prior 2013 all Russia had there is 2 guys and dog. They were not getting wage properly so they asked for food from passing by sailors. I am not kidding.

Back
Top Bottom