What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Dude, seriously? I am talking about their presence in battles in Latakia mountains, not posing for pictures in an airbase. I think you have to provide a source for your claim.
First of all I already provided u a pic in Latakia mountains.

Secondly this Iraqi cannon fodder was shipped to Latakia airbase not to pose, but to fight.

Now tell me, why Iranian C-130 shipped them to Latakia? If they came to fight in Homs or in Hama, there are nearby Shayrat and Hama airbases. If they came to fight in Aleppo there is Neirab aiport. Or Hama again which is much closer to Aleppo. If they came to Damasus or Dara surely no reason to land in Latakia. So the only reason to ship them in Latakia is to fight in Latakia.

Assad and first lady, Asma visited Our Lady of Damascus chruch hours ago.

CWh3K9ZVAAAv-sX.jpg

CWh3K7ZUsAAY_9X.jpg

CWiAcUdW4AE8L17.jpg

CWh-oLBUAAAHqQ-.jpg
Today Assad committed another massacre of Syrian civilians in Jisr Ash Shughur. Time to make pics and smile.

UNSC veto powers (including Russia) have agreed steps for removal of Assad.

Rebels have retaken Marj al Sultan town, and the airbase surrounding it. Some nice combat footage shows quite a lot of dead bodies.
Meanwhile, Russian airstrikes kill more children:
CWhrjCpWcAA7E0k.jpg

Rebels have expelled regime and Iranian forces from Jabal Nuba:

Human Rights Watch report on Assad's mass torture campaign:

Any Go-Pro helmet cam videos of close combat? Doesn't matter which side...
Nusra posts a lot but they get removed very quickly thanks to Russian and shiite trolls.

UNSC veto powers (including Russia) have agreed steps for removal of Assad.
Heh. On contrary. This resolution is 100% to protect Assad and nothing else. Alas for Assad it does not worth a paper its written on.

Heh. On contrary. This resolution is 100% to protect Assad and nothing else. Alas for Assad it does not worth a paper its written on.

Its a four-page paper Keyword "Ceasefire"

Assad goes in 6 months new putin's dog to replace him and all repeats again.........with a different twist for the Persians?

I just posted a very good trace.

In South Aleppo u cant find a single trace of Assadist army.

Yep US done nothing, but before they intervened both Shiites and Kurds were fleeing from ISIS and after they captured a huge chunks of territories. Miraculous coincidence. :whistle:
You from South Aleppo?No!
Stop watching your fake CNN and Fox News.

You from South Aleppo?No!
Stop watching your fake CNN and Fox News.
Rebels have plenty of evidence that there are no regime forces in South Aleppo. Captured soldiers confession's, their race, and the races of the dead bodies, insignias, etc. all speak for themselves.

It looks like rebels have no capability to threaten the Russian air base near Jableh, Damascus city, Hama city, Homs city, Aleppo city. This war looks like it'll go on for many decades.

Assad side bombs Jisr al Shugur

an Orlan recon drone flying over East Ghouta

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom