What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Zahran Aloush's death overshadowed an important event yesterday.

Nusra/Ahrar al-Sham terrorists launched a very heavy attack against Bashkuy and Handarat villages in northern Aleppo yesterday, using their Uzbek and Chechen terrorists as front runners and sending a suicide bomber first. Hundreds of terrorists participated in the attack. In first hours they managed to get near the village itself and nearly enter it, but defenders of the town kicked them back and recaptured all the lost areas.

At least 70 terrorists were killed in the attack (though SOHR only mentioned 40, no one expects them to report against terrorists anyways) while 16 of the defenders were martyred, all of which were residents of Nubol and Zahra towns. Also 12 SAA soldiers were martyred too. There are many pics of dead terrorist corpses.

At least 3 tanks and 2 BMPs were capture or destroyed.

1929914_498156890390863_2354720165049812334_n.jpg

CXJzMpgUwAAlX8i.jpg

Terrorists' suicide bomber. It was destroyed 250 meters away from its destination and before reaching the first line of defense. Rebels without suicide bombers is like a car without tires.
CXGQwF1U0AA5KVi.png

You don't have to quote every post of mine to give some nonsense. Seriously, why are you so obsessed with me? If you have any news to add, you just do it, you don't have to act like a troll every single time and quote all of my posts for the sake of quoting.

Her Commanding Officer has ordered her to keep it tight on you. She is under orders. :D

Not a single tanker can be seen in that video, do you think people are stupid or something?
nobody knows indeed. if they are smart of course they don't use tankers.
so the way or another, there is no proof .

Old video of Zahran Alloush (in Arabic) saying that fighting daesh is better than fighting the regime.

This is a daesh sympathizer account btw.
he was a Ben Laden sympathizer

Old video of Zahran Alloush (in Arabic) saying that fighting daesh is better than fighting the regime.

This is a daesh sympathizer account btw.
Saying that Aloush was against ISIS is like saying Devil is against Lucifer (if we assume they are not the same), so your argument is invalid. That scumbag had nothing short of Al-Baghdadi. One of the best huntings in Syria since 2011.

Back
Top Bottom