What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Please, you want to argue your point, leave the sarcasm. I don't take it well from citizen of spinless states...
Going back to the subject, I didn't say that those region are not fully Saudi, what I said there is unhappy Saudis and mainly Shia that want the statu quo changed...There is a big difference between loving a country and loving the system, they may love Saudi Arabia, their birth place but they despise the condition imposed on the them by the sectarian Sauds..

Yemen question is settled, with the united nation mediation...The Houthis, remember them the one that gave yours, Jordan and Moroccans a lesson in fighting ...they are in full control of Yemen and if you don't know it they are shia and leaning toward Iran your arch enemy...

Turkey will never send troops to Syria for fear that Turkish kurds may join the Syrian Kurds and rebel...GCC is incapable to conduct any war, and if ISIS, god forbid, reach the Saudi border, it will be run for your life situation...That's the reality my friend, there is not a fighting bone in your body...Everything was given to you, made for you and built for you..and always someone was contracted to defend you...

Your race doesn't offend me or any race for that matter, you are the one that sometimes act like the high and mighty...Your flag doesn't bother me either..its your flag and like any other flag it has a meaning and command a respect as any symbol in this world...I am very bad painter, I prefer a chisel to a paint brush...I used "caca" to your "overlord"...
By now, I am sure by now you know me..If you want to argue with civility on anything, I am your man...If you chose your "overlord" I am your man too, but of different kind..

View attachment 117374

If you want to be taken seriously then you are the one who should drop the high and mighty act of yours, then learn to talk respectfully to other nations, I have never not once responded to you by even criticizing Algeria, I respect Algeria, hell, you will find the one that gave you most likes in the Algerian armed forces thread is me, all you have to do is learn to debate in a civil manner in matters we disagree upon.

Using such words such as disrespecting our military establishment is effectively insulting our nation, and you be sure that such a thing will not generate any good will, we have proven our military prowess time and again, and military and policy go hand in hand, and if we look at Saudi military history, The Third Saudi state military establishment is yet to lose a single battle (Except for the first offensive against Hijaz due to British aerial bombing). But the end result of that war was won. And wars that is impossible for us to win we win by conducting successful policy, because only a fool enters a war that they are sure to lose in, if anything we have proved time and again that we are no fools. If you wish to debate in a civil manner then we can talk in further detail.

İf US step to Assad or Iran they can kiss Turkey as an ally goodbye.

Okay, don't cry when.. Kurdish political leaders get assasinated and protestors end up in acid wells....again. You only understand from one thing and that's the Iron fist.
Destroying Kurdish property will only turn the people against pkk. Let them make those mistakes. They will loose the war that is going in people's hearts. If they continue like monkeys they will also loose support from abroad

Last edited:
Turkey became Jihadist highway... the article explains how ISIS has multiple recruitment offices in Turkey and the AKP is "turning" blind eyes on them and allowing them to have free activities in Turkey...

man you have time.. repeating it everytime makes it not true.. my secterian syrian terrorist cat for now I support ISIS in my heart.. why?
they are kicking PKK or any other Kurdish Terrorists in the butt
they are kicking Iranian Terroristretards in the butt
they are kicking Assad Terroristslave of retards in the butt
and they are fighting those Hesbolla terrorists..

let them kick those worthless beeings I am watching and enjoying the show!

I cannot belive this it is like a dream... our enemys are suffering while we have nothing to fear :D

Please, you want to argue your point, leave the sarcasm. I don't take it well from citizen of spinless states...
Going back to the subject, I didn't say that those region are not fully Saudi, what I said there is unhappy Saudis and mainly Shia that want the statu quo changed...There is a big difference between loving a country and loving the system, they may love Saudi Arabia, their birth place but they despise the condition imposed on the them by the sectarian Sauds..

Yemen question is settled, with the united nation mediation...The Houthis, remember them the one that gave yours, Jordan and Moroccans a lesson in fighting ...they are in full control of Yemen and if you don't know it they are shia and leaning toward Iran your arch enemy...

Turkey will never send troops to Syria for fear that Turkish kurds may join the Syrian Kurds and rebel...GCC is incapable to conduct any war, and if ISIS, god forbid, reach the Saudi border, it will be run for your life situation...That's the reality my friend, there is not a fighting bone in your body...Everything was given to you, made for you and built for you..and always someone was contracted to defend you...

Your race doesn't offend me or any race for that matter, you are the one that sometimes act like the high and mighty...Your flag doesn't bother me either..its your flag and like any other flag it has a meaning and command a respect as any symbol in this world...I am very bad painter, I prefer a chisel to a paint brush...I used "caca" to your "overlord"...
By now, I am sure by now you know me..If you want to argue with civility on anything, I am your man...If you chose your "overlord" I am your man too, but of different kind..

View attachment 117374
If you want to be taken seriously then you are the one who should drop the high and mighty act of yours, then learn to talk respectfully to other nations, I have never not once responded to you by even criticizing Algeria, I respect Algeria, hell, you will find the one that gave you most likes in the Algerian armed forces thread is me, all you have to do is learn to debate in a civil manner in matters we disagree upon.

Using such words such as disrespecting our military establishment is effectively insulting our nation, and you be sure that such a thing will not generate any good will, we have proven our military prowess time and again, and military and policy go hand in hand, and if we look at Saudi military history, The Third Saudi state military establishment is yet to lose a single battle (Except for the first offensive against Hijaz due to British aerial bombing). But the end result of that war was won. And wars that is impossible for us to win we win by conducting successful policy, because only a fool enters a war that they are sure to lose in, if anything we have proved time and again that we are no fools. If you wish to debate in a civil manner then we can talk in further detail.
This kind of language doesn't work with him. You need to tame him so he can respect you, he and his people are used to it. As for the debate part, I find it really strange that someone like you still think that this creature is worth debating, he is too dumb to grasp anything let alone geopolitics. :)

CC (Crusader Coalition) tactics is amusing. They did not bomb IS when they were advancing towards Kobane, but started bombing Kobane after IS entered it.

Yesterday CC bombed the abandoned 93th base for whole day.

They all lack additional mags. So fortunately its only posing.

List of crusader attacks in Iraq and Syria:

View attachment 116466

At Mosul Dam area US provided quite effective CAS for Kurds which allowed them to capture it from IS. All the rest strikes are merely symbolic.

It is really appalling to see that "so much boasted air-force" doing nothing in practice despite having courageous kurdish worriers on the ground against a group of uneducated thugs.
Why is that?

CC (Crusader Coalition) tactics is amusing. They did not bomb IS when they were advancing towards Kobane, but started bombing Kobane after IS entered it.

Yesterday CC bombed the abandoned 93th base for whole day.

Nope. They were bombing ISIS before that.

@500 It was mentioned by Israeli think-tanks that "Kurds are their natural fiend in the region".
What did Israel do for them other than congratulating their independence and then watching them being slaughtered and enslaved and sold in slave markets?

Last edited:
@500 It was mentioned by Israeli think-tanks that "Kurds are their natural fiend in the region".
What did Israel do for them other than congratulating their independence and then watching them being slaughtered and enslaved and sold in slave markets?
We have some ties with Iraqi Kurds. Syrian Kurds always were in bed with Assad.

We have some ties with Iraqi Kurds. Syrian Kurds always were in bed with Assad.

Iraqi Kurds (Yazidis) were the most enslaved, raped and sold in slave markets. What kind of effective help did they get from their natural friend in the region, other than the first welcome/congratulation letter for independence?

Iraqi Kurds (Yazidis) were the most enslaved, raped and sold in slave markets. What kind of effective help did they get from their natural friend in the region, other than the first welcome/congratulation letter for independence?
Iraqi Kurds are in much better position than any other Iraqis.

diyarbakır
78b6b1492904ad7a95b1db2bfc1e3b03.jpeg

van
Turkish police says that ''long live İS

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom