What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

News from IS fronts:

- IS fighters gained the control of southern part of Deir Ez Zor Airbase. Remaining Assad fighters retreated towards the northwestern part.

- IS fighters entered Al-Midan neighbourhood, Damascus. They are 1 km far way from the city centre of Damascus.

image.jpg

Meanwhile... Damascus-Homs highway closed due to the recent gains of Rebels in Adra. Rebels reached the highway.

Last edited:
Rebels crossed the highway, occupied the petrol station and car companies. Rebels in Harasta advance forwards too.

IS fighters inflicted heavy casualties upon Pro-Assad groups SAA and PFLA around Al-Qadam and Yarmouk camp recently.

Too early to say whether Damascus will be liberated. I hold my breath and wait.

Battle for Damascus?

I'm sorry I just couldn't help it LOL

gNRFk44.jpg

@Dr.Thrax Somebody had to make a joke about your username at some point lol.
lol
someone finally found out
He's a video game character from C&C Generals ZH. Irony is he uses Biological weapons.
Also FYI that's the Nusra flag you have there, not AQ. Or GLA flag.

Anyways....
JAI have devoted 6,000 (!!!) fighters to liberate the Adra prison complex. They apparently planned and prepared for a year and a half.
Due to the huge amount of fighters devoted to this operation by JAI, Assad lost 330 men today, 250 dead and 80 captured.

ISIS capturing a city is "liberating" it?

What I don't understand is why are some of you Turks so indirect about your love for ISIS. If you agree with them and support them, proudly say so. Be honest with your convictions.

IS fighters inflicted heavy casualties upon Pro-Assad groups SAA and PFLA around Al-Qadam and Yarmouk camp recently.

dont hold your breath for too long, the brain needs oxygen to function properly

check this video out. at least this death cult member of Daesh wont be entering Damascus.

10 points for the sniper too

ISIS capturing a city is "liberating" it?

What I don't understand is why are some of you Turks so indirect about your love for ISIS. If you agree with them and support them, proudly say so. Be honest with your convictions.
this is confusion nothing else. hope this madness doesnt come back and bite them

dont hold your breath for too long, the brain needs oxygen to function properly

check this video out. at least this death cult member of Daesh wont be entering Damascus.

ISIS will someday bite its supporters in their arse, that's for sure. People who support IS don't have a right to waste even one molecule of oxygen on this planet and they should be killed without hesitation. Hopefully, that day will come for all.

ISIS will someday bite its supporters in their arse, that's for sure. People who support IS don't have a right to waste even one molecule of oxygen on this planet and they should be killed without hesitation. Hopefully, that day will come for all.

You are supporting Assad who is far more brutal than Daesh, yet you are here taking oxygen from people who are against him. Weird concept if I may say.

Daesh is nothing but a cancer on the syrian people and their revolution, they are the most affected by their brutality, not Assad and definitely not the Farsi mullahs.

P.S Do not tell me I'm an ISIS supporter please, I'm a Secular Gay Saudi living in Madinah. I bet I'm on the top of Daesh list for throat cutting :D

You are supporting Assad who is far more brutal than Daesh, yet you are here taking oxygen from people who are against him. Weird concept if I may say.

Daesh is nothing but a cancer on the syrian people and their revolution, they are the most affected by their brutality, not Assad and definitely not the Farsi mullahs.

P.S Do not tell me I'm an ISIS supporter please, I'm a Secular Gay Saudi living in Madinah. I bet I'm on the top of Daesh list for throat cutting :D

Thank God I lived to see a gay Saudi in my lifetime, lol. Beware not to reveal your identity so easily while leaving in Madinah.

IS is a terrorist group, Syrian gov is not. If we are to judge governments, then I could say everyone who supports Saudi regime also deserves to die, but I didn't. That, depends on perspective. IS is a whole another story.

Thank God I lived to see a gay Saudi in my lifetime, lol. Beware not to reveal your identity so easily while leaving in Madinah.

IS is a terrorist group, Syrian gov is not. If we are to judge governments, then I could say everyone who supports Saudi regime also deserves to die, but I didn't. That, depends on perspective. IS is a whole another story.

Hmmm, just to understand your logic, As long as I am having a legal documents then I am allowed to kill civilians, shell their homes with barrel bombs and most importantly, get a sniper to shoot all demonstrations.

for your info:

1- Targeting Demonstrations with snipers and Shabbiha.
2- Advancing through villages and cleansing them (Qusair)
3- Torturing Syrian Children for writing on school walls (Hamza Alkhateeb)

All of the above happened between 2011 - 2012. Before any armed resistance and before Daesh even existed. Be my guest, support the assad for political reasons, sectarian reasons or even just to spite the Arabs. At least do not lie to yourself and Say he is not a criminal bastard.

Again, Legal documents does not mean you can go ahead and kill hundreds of thousands of civilians and destroy the country.

Hmmm, just to understand your logic, As long as I am having a legal documents then I am allowed to kill civilians, shell their homes with barrel bombs and most importantly, get a sniper to shoot all demonstrations.

for your info:

1- Targeting Demonstrations with snipers and Shabbiha.
2- Advancing through villages and cleansing them (Qusair)
3- Torturing Syrian Children for writing on school walls (Hamza Alkhateeb)

All of the above happened between 2011 - 2012. Before any armed resistance and before Daesh even existed. Be my guest, support the assad for political reasons, sectarian reasons or even just to spite the Arabs. At least do not lie to yourself and Say he is not a criminal bastard.

Again, Legal documents does not mean you can go ahead and kill hundreds of thousands of civilians and destroy the country.

Saudis are killing Yemeni civilians and have destroyed majority of Yemeni infrastructures and now the most of the population is facing the danger of famine and don't have access to proper medical facilities, food and water. So tell me, based on what you are saying, do you (or any supporter of Saudi regime) deserve to live? (using your own argument).

Also, as I said before, Iran has said already, that as long as some countries are arming random groups in Syria, Iran will not stop supporting the gov, otherwise, it agrees with a election supervised by international community for Syria, even if it means Assad will have to go.

Back
Top Bottom