What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

My friend, You were the one who said that by supporting ISIS people should not live, that is your argument, not mine. I did not give myself the authority to decide who lives and who is not to live. You are running away from the conversation, by going to the Saudi Government. It is clear here as follows:

Bashar Killed Civilians ?/ Yes, then he is a criminal and should be brought to justice.
Iran supported to Assad to Kill even more civilians ?, Yes they did for their own political reasons.
The Saudi government waged a war against the Houthis ?, Yes they did and again for their own political reasons.

One more note for you, I am not the normal Saudi that you might find online supporting the government. I am against their rule and the monarchy system. Thus, when you reply to me, do not take the conversation away to their agenda and their Actions. Take it to the human factor that is suffering in Syria due to the Actions of Bashar Alassad and his clan.

Dear, you used that argument against me by saying I support Assad, so I used your answer against yourself so you understand your comparison.

First, I already made clear my position and Iran's position on the issue. Unlike Turkey and Saudi Arabia and other states, Iran has said it only wants the conflict to stop and will agree to anything Syrians decide in an election, but those countries are ready to fight Assad to last Syrian. Assad is only one person, it's not about him anymore. I support any election in Syria after the war stops, even if Assad is not in it.

Secondly, you compared that position to supporting a group like ISIS, is that even logical? You are welcome to think like that, but that doesn't change my position. You don't leave any place for argument, let alone a logical one.

If those who support Syrian gov should die, then those who oppose it should also die, those who support Saudi war in Yemen should die, the list goes on and that makes majority of ME population. And you just said it's the same thing as supporting ISIS and its rotten ideology.

Last edited:
dont hold your breath for too long, the brain needs oxygen to function properly

check this video out. at least this death cult member of Daesh wont be entering Damascus.

270 pro-Assad thugs killed and 90 pro-Assad thugs captured by FSA. Pro-Assad sources confirmed. Assad is retreating. While retreating, these scums bomb and burn everything.

Btw rebels reached Assad suburb, and destroyed 2 tanks recently.

I follow the news on Syria more closely than you, Balouch.

CDSqBdPUkAAA-wA.jpg

1) Assad pulls the troops from Daraa and Zabadani to bolster the numbers in Damascus.

2) Hezbollah gangs suffered heavy casualties during Zabadani Campaign. Rebels coming from north managed to relieve Zabadani.

3) IS started offensive against PYD/PKK on multiple fronts while PKK engages Turkish Army in the north.

FSA operation to try taking Central Damascus prison:

I was waiting for that, lmao.

1) Assad pulls the troops from Daraa and Zabadani to bolster the numbers in Damascus.

2) Hezbollah gangs suffered heavy casualties during Zabadani Campaign. Rebels coming from north managed to relieve Zabadani.

3) IS started offensive against PYD/PKK on multiple fronts while PKK engages Turkish Army in the north.

An Iraqi militia group contributed 5,000 men to Damascus recently, although I don't see how that would help. Manpower isn't the problem, it's exhaustion and lack of motivation. Shia Islam can't provide motivated fighters in the way Sunni Islam can. Sunni Islam produces many motivated recruits who won't give up under any circumstance. You can't beat people inspired by God, most of will never experience such a thing since we are not practicing.

Iran can't reverse the situation and probably will focus more on Iraq. Russia isn't going to contribute much, what is is contributing now is emergency weapons aid and not intended to reverse rebels advances. Russia will not deploy large number of troops, it would rather have West do it. So the only hope for pro-Assad folks is that West enters large war for them, but West isn't interested either.

Alawites will be fine, there will be no genocide, even if ISIS captures Damascus. A lot of people don't know that Shia's in Mosul were present after ISIS captured and there is articles on this. The problem facing Syria would be formation of government/truce between groups. Then reonstruction project which will take very long.

PS: I just noticed on Wiki maps a sudden ISIS presence near Jordanian border and Golan Heights, where did they come from? It's West of Daraa, first time I've seen their presence in the south there.

Last edited:
Assadists are escaping from Damascus. Beginning of the end???

Adra Prison, Assad suburb, Harasta Intersection, Ammunition Depot have fallen. About 500 prisoners incl. 100 Iranians.

PS: I just noticed on Wiki maps a sudden ISIS presence near Jordanian border and Golan Heights, where did they come from? It's West of Daraa, first time I've seen their presence in the south there.

Thats a small group which pledged alliance to IS sometime ago. Dunno its name. They and JAN/FSA clash against eachother time to time.

you name jaysh "FSA" man what a shame for FSA then.

'Jaysh' means army, and I thought Jaysh Al Islam was part of FSA merger group. I doubt they would see it as a shame though, they aren't fighting to appease you but rather to achieve their goals.

Assadists are escaping from Damascus. Beginning of the end???

Adra Prison, Assad suburb, Harasta Intersection, Ammunition Depot have fallen. About 500 prisoners incl. 100 Iranians.

Thats a small group which pledged alliance to IS sometime ago. Dunno its name. They and JAN/FSA clash against eachother time to time.

ISIS has small presence in Damascus, the bigger threat is from rebels, some of them Jaysh Al Islam. I need a map of the city itself, I can't analyze the situation with the wiki map. It seems regime is strongest in Homs/Hama. They are standing their ground there. The Jaysh fath army that came from Idlib is still making some advances. ISIS can't take over gas fields west of Palmayra, since they're dedicating lots of effort to Aleppo and Hasakh/Kurdish areas. So no fall anytime soon. They still hold much ground, and Iran is pumping as many Afghani fighters into Syria as possible.

'Jaysh' means army, and I thought Jaysh Al Islam was part of FSA merger group. I doubt they would see it as a shame though, they aren't fighting to appease you but rather to achieve their goals.
they are fanatic salafis with hatred speech. not something good for Syria.
appeasing me is far less important than the future of Syria... i am worried they will suffer retard islamists
like retard Hamas or things like this ;)

Its Yarmouk Martyrs Brigade which pledged allegiance to ISIS in April of this year.

Note: there are two completely different Yarmouk Martyr's brigades.

One is which joined ISIS with this logo:

v6IiifsP.jpeg

And second is FSA group:

photo.jpg

No connections between these two, although they have same exactly name.

they are fanatic salafis with hatred speech. not something good for Syria.
appeasing me is far less important than the future of Syria... i am worried they will suffer retard islamists
like retard Hamas or things like this ;)

Huh? I am very confused right now....

FSA operation to try taking Central Damascus prison:

I was waiting for that, lmao.

An Iraqi militia group contributed 5,000 men to Damascus recently, although I don't see how that would help. Manpower isn't the problem, it's exhaustion and lack of motivation. Shia Islam can't provide motivated fighters in the way Sunni Islam can. Sunni Islam produces many motivated recruits who won't give up under any circumstance. You can't beat people inspired by God, most of will never experience such a thing since we are not practicing.

Iran can't reverse the situation and probably will focus more on Iraq. Russia isn't going to contribute much, what is is contributing now is emergency weapons aid and not intended to reverse rebels advances. Russia will not deploy large number of troops, it would rather have West do it. So the only hope for pro-Assad folks is that West enters large war for them, but West isn't interested either.

Alawites will be fine, there will be no genocide, even if ISIS captures Damascus. A lot of people don't know that Shia's in Mosul were present after ISIS captured and there is articles on this. The problem facing Syria would be formation of government/truce between groups. Then reonstruction project which will take very long.

Assad regime will not lose damascus in the short term , they will form an alawite/shia dominated state running from Tartus all the way to damascus . This is why they ethnically cleansed sunnis in these areas over the past 4 years with support from iran , iraqi shias and hezbollah especially in Homs and qalamoun regions along the lebanese borders .

270 pro-Assad thugs killed and 90 pro-Assad thugs captured by FSA. Pro-Assad sources confirmed. Assad is retreating. While retreating, these scums bomb and burn everything.

Btw rebels reached Assad suburb, and destroyed 2 tanks recently.

I follow the news on Syria more closely than you, Balouch.

Damascus will never fall to rebel forces , thats impossible , they can threaten it and capture a few suburbs but overtaking it is just impossible in the next few years .

Back
Top Bottom