What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

You are wrong the alawiites are shiite Muslims just like us twelvers in Iraq.

They are different than the alawiites in Turkey.

Sorry but they're not Shite muslims.

Their prayers have different number of rak'as and each prayer is dedicated to an imam or a priest or something. They have a different holy book. Its weird as fk.

Sorry but they're not Shite muslims.

Their prayers have different number of rak'as and each prayer is dedicated to an imam or a priest or something. They have a different holy book. Its weird as fk.
I would appreciate it if you give any proof to what you post thanks.

Peto Lucem latest map of Rif Aleppo after fall of Khan Tuman and Qarassi

CWwv76kWUAELi5I.jpg:orig

From here either they can go on to Kafr Naha and cut Route 60 too or dig in the front and go towards Abu Duhur to open a new supply line independent of Khan Asser and Safira or hold fort in south aleppo with small probing attacks and start an offensive to link with Nubl-Zahraa in north aleppo (already news about shiite militias reaching there are coming) to cut Aleppo and Idlib fronts.

Territory change in 2015:

CWxyGJyWIAEUel9.jpg

B-1B FTW.

Territory change gif made by pro-rebel user

2015.gif

As seen, the government - wahhabi rebel front is almost static except for the loss of Jisr corridor connecting with Idleb city for the govt and the loss of areas in rif aleppo and almost entire qalamoun region for the rebels.

Most of the government "loss" has been in the almost un-inhabitable and sparesely populated desert areas of Homs and Damascus governorates

If the groups on all sides of this war had no foreign support, there would be no YPG, no ISIS, and certainly no Assad. Would've been over long ago.

Yes it definitely would have been over a long ago. Govt would have crushed the rebels and this civil war would not have lasted for almost 5 years.

In Syria 2 million Alawites try to dominate over 18 million Sunnis.
Except all 18 million Sunnis are not against Assad and a significant portion (the urban/middle class/secular) support him over the wahhabis whose primary recruitment pool are the disenchanted ones from the hinterlands, the rural and poor. Example we saw in Aleppo when the Aleppan sunnis actually sided with the government when the rural sunnis from the country side aleppo and idlib "invaded" their city.

If what you say is true - that the 18 million are assad, no amount of russian, iranian or iraqi reinforcements would have saved him.

You could be honest and accept that. I mean its not as if, if you keep posting something on an internet fora it automatically becomes the truth. And I dont get what you try to prove by the exaggerations of your posts.

If both rebels and Assadists will be cut off foreign supplies, Assadists will be in MUCH worse situation.

If both the wahhabis (nusra and ahrar) with their glorified water boys (the namesake fsa with tows) and the regime were cut off from foreign supplies and fighters and this has been a pure syrian affair, the regime would have crushed the rebellion long back.

Peto Lucem latest map of Rif Aleppo after fall of Khan Tuman and Qarassi

CWwv76kWUAELi5I.jpg:orig
Peto exaggerates loy advance as usual. They have only fire control of the highway.

As seen, the government - wahhabi rebel front is almost static except for the loss of Jisr corridor connecting with Idleb city for the govt and the loss of areas in rif aleppo and almost entire qalamoun region for the rebels.

Most of the government "loss" has been in the almost un-inhabitable and sparesely populated desert areas of Homs and Damascus governorates
The corridor lost by Assadists contains 3 large cities: Idlib, Ariha, Jisr and many villages.
On the other hand Qalamoun region is empty desert.

Except all 18 million Sunnis are not against Assad and a significant portion (the urban/middle class/secular) support him over the wahhabis whose primary recruitment pool are the disenchanted ones from the hinterlands, the rural and poor. Example we saw in Aleppo when the Aleppan sunnis actually sided with the government when the rural sunnis from the country side aleppo and idlib "invaded" their city.
No one supports Assad. Many Sunnis tolerate Assad simply because dont want to pay that super heavy price of getting him off. I can understand them. In Syria if u oppose Assad then ur town will be daily barrel bombed and starved. You must be a true hero to oppose Assad. I doubt I myself would be ready to pay such a heavy price.

If what you say is true - that the 18 million are assad, no amount of russian, iranian or iraqi reinforcements would have saved him.
In Syria hardly 50 K Alawites and Druze are fighting for Assad willingly. Thats about it. There are additional 150 K Christians and Sunnis and even Aalwis and Druze who are drafted to army and NDF by force and fear, therefore have zero motivation and terrible fighters.

Rebels on the other hand have some 150 K force which is all volunteer. Thats why despite total lack of weapons they were chasing Assadists in 2012.

Thats why the addition of only 10 K Hezies and Iraqis in 2013 changed the situation in favor of Assad.

If both the wahhabis (nusra and ahrar) with their glorified water boys (the namesake fsa with tows) and the regime were cut off from foreign supplies and fighters and this has been a pure syrian affair, the regime would have crushed the rebellion long back.
In 2012 FSA had virtually no support. Yet they kicked Assad butt.

Peto exaggerates loy advance as usual. They have only fire control of the highway.

The corridor lost by Assadists contains 3 large cities: Idlib, Ariha, Jisr and many villages.
On the other hand Qalamoun region is empty desert.

No one supports Assad. Many Sunnis tolerate Assad simply because dont want to pay that super heavy price of getting him off. I can understand them. In Syria if u oppose Assad then ur town will be daily barrel bombed and starved. You must be a true hero to oppose Assad. I doubt I myself would be ready to pay such a heavy price.

In Syria hardly 50 K Alawites and Druze are fighting for Assad willingly. Thats about it. There are additional 150 K Christians and Sunnis and even Aalwis and Druze who are drafted to army and NDF by force and fear, therefore have zero motivation and terrible fighters.

Rebels on the other hand have some 150 K force which is all volunteer. Thats why despite total lack of weapons they were chasing Assadists in 2012.

Thats why the addition of only 10 K Hezies and Iraqis in 2013 changed the situation in favor of Assad.

In 2012 FSA had virtually no support. Yet they kicked Assad butt.
What the load of bullshits i$rahelli

And? We killed 2 million afghan civilians while losing on 14,000 of our own. Created countless cripples and orphans along with 5 million refugees who will never know what home feels like. We turned back their clock and took them back to the stone age and ruined their country for their future generations.

Also, we make S500 missile systems and Su 35 fighter jets while afghans barely have food to eat.

Maybe you should learn something about military matters instead of repeating what you read on forums.

A perfect demonstration of the rotten Russian mentality which is a result of the traditional Soviet view of human life as expandable resources instead of sacred entities. This sick mentality must have been apparently embraced by Russia's future generations since they can casually call for and promote the murder of infants and civilians on international forums as if it is a completely normal thing. But then again, Russians' lives itself have been viewed as no more valuable than a trash in a dumpster by their rulers throughout the history which could give some explanation on why this sick mentality has prevailed in Russia. Though in the end, it proves one thing; no matter what its intentions are, Russia would bring nothing but misery, death and destruction to whereever it goes same as its predecessor if not worse.

But then again, Russians' lives itself have been viewed as no more valuable than a trash in a dumpster by their rulers throughout the history which could give some explanation on why this sick mentality has prevailed in Russia.
Precicely.

Zahran Alloush has reportedly been killed, going to wait for confirmation by Jaish al Islam itself. He is the most anti-ISIS rebel leader, going as far as to actively hunt down ISIS cells in Damascus as a whole, even in Yarmouk camp. Meanwhile, Assad & ISIS sign a deal to transport ISIS fighters out of Damascus. "Partner against terrorism."
Speaking of ISIS in Damascus, it's very convenient that they sprung out of nothingness into Hajar al Aswad and Yarmouk camp, through Assad held territory, just to fight rebels. Just food for thought.

BREAKING: Zahran Aloush and other top leaders in East Ghouta have been killed by a Russian air strike.
:yahoo::yahoo:

Zahran Alloush has reportedly been killed, going to wait for confirmation by Jaish al Islam itself. He is the most anti-ISIS rebel leader, going as far as to actively hunt down ISIS cells in Damascus as a whole, even in Yarmouk camp. Meanwhile, Assad & ISIS sign a deal to transport ISIS fighters out of Damascus. "Partner against terrorism."
Speaking of ISIS in Damascus, it's very convenient that they sprung out of nothingness into Hajar al Aswad and Yarmouk camp, through Assad held territory, just to fight rebels. Just food for thought.
:cry:

Back
Top Bottom