What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

If it was enough Assad would not beg for Shia mercenaries from all over he world.

Being enough is not a condition to preclude bolstering your forces with additional troops. Dude you must have serve in the Israeli military right ? Why am I telling these basic military things toy you ?

Baseless. Assad advanced well in places where he had enough manpower before too.

Latakkia was a stable front for almost 3 years. Daraa too was on the verge of falling. The garrison there was a defensive garrison which has been transformed into offensive one. Andd they are getting victories due to changed tactics which I can say for sure was a Russian thing.

First of all there are many Shia militias in all these areas. I've showed pics. Secondly as I noted Assad could advance in some areas before as well. But because of lack of loyal manpower he was advancing in one place and losing two other. Now with swarms of mercenaries he can attack simultaneously on several front combined.

No there are no Shia militias on any meaningful scale. Latakkia front is 95% SAA (unit of some republican guard I forgot the number and Suqour Sahraa), NDF (these are the main guys there, good fighters), SSNP and Muqawama Suriye. Liwa Assad al Ghalib is present, but dont constitute any meaningful presence. Ignoring the 95% for the 5% is being disingenuous and delusional.

East Homs is fully SAA and NDF

North Hama is fully SAA and NDF

Daraa is fully SAA (5th and 9th Division IIRC) and one Syrian palestinian militia.

East Aleppo is completely SAA - Tiger forces.

Except North and South Aleppo, Shiite militias are present nowhere else. Thats a fact.

Awesome thats what I said. ISIS greatly helped Assad.

No you said ISIS is alllied with Assad. And even ISIS helped Assad is wrong. Its technically Jolani helped Assad. He was actually sent by Baghdadi to Syria to setup ISIS's affliate in Syria. He got politically ambitious, rebelled againt high command and the split happened. So to be precise its - the split between rebels and ISIS helped the third party which is common sense.

ISIS appeared in 2013, AFTER rebels captured most of Syria. They penetrated rebel ranks first acting together but then backstabbed. If there was no ISIS rebels would be in much better situation.

Most of Syria is a stretch and ISIS actually helped rebels get many areas. Also just to be sure, Nusra was the Syrian affliate of ISIS which then became independent after Jolani rebelled against the Iraqi high command. The only one who backstabbled was Jolani. Not ISIS. And yeah hindsight is 20/20. Go tell the rebels that. Perhaps in your alternate reality they wont welcome Alqaeda and ISIS with open arms.

BTW even now, these are the kind of "rebels" that get branded rebels and get supported by the opposition sympathizers

I brought stats:

Lets cut it down - my only point was you said rebels were not helped by USAF against ISIS. That is lie. My point ends there. Lets move on.

Thats because u follow conflict from news. Queseir was small totally encircled town. All that hype created was worth nothing. The big change was encircling Ghouta in same time. Anyhow both Ghouta and Quseir were done by Hezbollah and Iraqi militias.

And you follow news by fighting on the ground ? Both follow conflict from news emanating from the battlefield.

And Ghouta was not done by Iraqi militias. The only Iraqi militia that ever was in Damascus was the Liwa Abul Fadl Abbas and they pretty much were around Sayyida Zainab area. And that is far from (East) Ghouta.

Quseir was combination of both Hezbollah and SAA supported by SyAAF and Artillery. Why dont we talk facts instead of lies ?

These are actors brought by Assad.

This should go in the conspiritard section. Not here.

FACT: UN report clearly says that Assadist groups impose blockades and prevent entry of goods.
FACT: UN says that Assadists ignore the overwhelming majority of their requests to deliver aid.
FACT: towns controlled by same rebel groups which are not encircled are not starving.
FACT: only towns encircled by Assadists and Hezbollah are starving.

1. Ofcourse there is an encirclement. Its war. Not picnic.
2. And they let in some other requests.

Now this is where it gets different. Instead of the red herrings you present, these are facts

3. The rebels confiscate the coming aid and use it for the fighters ignoring the civilians it was sent for.
4. The rebels refuse to let out the people who just want to leave because they want to use them for shield purpose and propaganda value.

I repeat: Israel supplies dozens of aid trucks EACH DAY, even when they fire rockets salvos at our cities. Not a single person starves in 1.8 million Gaza. Assad blocks aid to Madaya although they dont fire any rockets. Zero parallels.

As I said that is what Israel claims just like Regime claims it is being fair. I dont care for both these claims. I've already established the parallels clearly and the readers can see that.

IIsrael bombed Kuntar in heart of Damascus after the arrival of S-400. So much for a gamechanger.

Israel and Russia have an agreement and they are both sticking to it. Russia has violated Israeli airspace multiiple time and Israel lets its slide by and Russia ignores Israeli attacks on Hezbollah. This is all common news.

The S-400 was for the Turks. Not for you. There is a reason for all the hissy fit Erdo and Davotuglu throw, Turkish planes dont cross Syrian airspace now. BTW dont butt in conversations you were not part of.

This agreement worth nothing. You can see Nubl and Zahra, town and citizens there look very well.

Yeah everything that goes against my imagined sense of reality is false and worth nothing. Great argument. Keep it up.

Off Topic: Abu Azrael: He's an Iranian and has Killed several Daesh Terrorist in Iraq. :tup:

Abu Azrael is not Iranian. He is Iraqi and commander in Imam Ali brigades which pledge allegiance to Iraq.

Latakkia was a stable front for almost 3 years.
WRONG. In March 2015 Assadists capturted Durin, second largest town in rebel hands after Salma. Basically Salma was then on the verge of falling and was saved by rebel offensive in Idlib.

Daraa too was on the verge of falling.
WRONG. after rebel advances in Daraa in 2014 supplies were cut and in 2015 we had a stalemate (both rebels and Assad had some minor gains).

The garrison there was a defensive garrison which has been transformed into offensive one. Andd they are getting victories due to changed tactics which I can say for sure was a Russian thing.
WRONG. They launched two offensives in Daraa 2015. Both offensives used Hezbollah and Afghans.

No there are no Shia militias on any meaningful scale. Latakkia front is 95% SAA (unit of some republican guard I forgot the number and Suqour Sahraa), NDF (these are the main guys there, good fighters), SSNP and Muqawama Suriye. Liwa Assad al Ghalib is present, but dont constitute any meaningful presence. Ignoring the 95% for the 5% is being disingenuous and delusional.
LOL where from u get 95%? For example I did not see Afghans in recent Aleppo offensive before they entered Zahra and made pics there.

Daraa is fully SAA (5th and 9th Division IIRC) and one Syrian palestinian militia.
WRONG, large number of Afghans and Shias there.

CETZs1QW8AE4UUe.jpg

B_NOgTlW8AEHqST.jpg

East Aleppo is completely SAA - Tiger forces.
Again wrong.

Except North and South Aleppo, Shiite militias are present nowhere else. Thats a fact.
First of all these are two major fronts.
Secondly its WRONG. Shias are in Ghouta and Daraa in large numbers. In Qalamoun almost all Hezbollah.
Thirdly by sending shias to major fronts they can send few loyal troops they have to other places. As I showed u, Assad could advance very well in places where he had enough troops. Problem that they were simply not enough.

No you said ISIS is alllied with Assad.
ISIS greatly helped Assad. So willingly or unwillingly they are his allies.

Lets cut it down - my only point was you said rebels were not helped by USAF against ISIS. That is lie. My point ends there. Lets move on.
Its you who is lying. I never said anything like that.

And Ghouta was not done by Iraqi militias. The only Iraqi militia that ever was in Damascus was the Liwa Abul Fadl Abbas and they pretty much were around Sayyida Zainab area. And that is far from (East) Ghouta.
Sayyida Zainab is far from East Ghouta??? Its right on its border. And here them in Ghouta itself:

This should go in the conspiritard section. Not here.
It only shows ur ignorance. All dictator regimes use actors. I lived in such regime myself. I know people from Syria and who visited Syria. Just because some unknown person talks on propaganda channel it proves ZERO. Go to facts. And facts tell that Assadists are starving besieged areas.

1. Ofcourse there is an encirclement. Its war. Not picnic.
Blocking food to areas with civilians is a crime.

2. And they let in some other requests.
They allowed only 10% of total UN requests.

3. The rebels confiscate the coming aid and use it for the fighters ignoring the civilians it was sent for.
4. The rebels refuse to let out the people who just want to leave because they want to use them for shield purpose and propaganda value.
So why areas controlled by same exactly rebels which are not encircled are not starving, while areas encircled by Assadists are starving.

As I said that is what Israel claims just like Regime claims it is being fair. I dont care for both these claims. I've already established the parallels clearly and the readers can see that.
I am taklking about facts not claims. Areas encircled by Assad are starving. Not a single person starves in Gaza.

Israel and Russia have an agreement and they are both sticking to it.
Now thats conspiracy. Russia allows Israel to bomb its Hezbollah and Assad allies in Damascus? LOL.

Russia has violated Israeli airspace multiiple time and Israel lets its slide
Minor violations by neutral force is common thing all over the world. There are thousands of violations each year. But that does not mean u can bomb capital in return.

After being bombed by US, Russia, ISIS and Nato forces, this is what family photos look like in Syria.

View attachment 292105

View attachment 292106

View attachment 292107

View attachment 292108

:sad: :cray:

So sad. Imagine of the fake revolution hadn't happened and Qatar and the rest didn't pour money and weapons in Syria to topple Assad. Imagine if foreign fighters didnt come from Europe, Chechen, Saudi, and 30 other countries to try to create a caliphate from Syria to Iraq.

Imagine if foreign players had stayed out of Syrian from day 1 and didn't get involved. All of those people would have been alive and Syria would have been the stable, peaceful, safe country it was.

Putin side artillery pounding rebel positions in Aleppo province

So sad. Imagine of the fake revolution hadn't happened and Qatar and the rest didn't pour money and weapons in Syria to topple Assad. Imagine if foreign fighters didnt come from Europe, Chechen, Saudi, and 30 other countries to try to create a caliphate from Syria to Iraq.

Imagine if foreign players had stayed out of Syrian from day 1 and didn't get involved. All of those people would have been alive and Syria would have been the stable, peaceful, safe country it was.

Imagining this makes me smile, but reality does nothing except breaking heart to see this all.

May Allah protects this Umah and Muslims all around the world.

Houla has been leveled by Russian airstrikes

Putin side SAA Mi-24D attacking rebel positions in Daraya

They have a timeframe of about 24 hours, because if they don't act now the SAA would have consolidated and fortified their gains by than.
Not talking about the newly gained territory, talking about all the way down, near Khanasser, under areas in South Aleppo held by Shia militias. Cut off Safira, Aleppo, and everything else in one go. Unlikely, but if it happens and rebels are able to do it right that will *definitely* change the tide of the war. For now though, not going to get my hopes up too high. Russia ruined everything.

@KS - lol, rebels signed agreements with YPG and YPG has broken every one. Nubl and Zahraa weren't starving and aerial drops are not enough to feed that population. Aerial drops = ammo.
Anything is possible for the counterattack. Look at Latakia. Rebels are again not far from Salma.

@Madali
Fake revolution?
Syria protests - YouTube
Imagine if Shia militias hadn't gotten in to Syria.
Imagine if Russia hadn't intervened.
Imagine if Iran hadn't intervened.
Oh yeah Syria would be free, and would be allies with Russia, Iran, Shia militias. And there would be no such thing as ISIS in Syria.
But thank you for showing your true nature, now we know who not to trust.

Last edited:
So what's the plan Arabs? Hello! Anyone there!? I see...just awkward silence....

Syrians prepare your final escape plans. Your opposition is done. 3 more months max. US senator Kerry told Syrians at the Geneva conference to expect this. Assad is acceptable for the international community including Arab nations which profess to support Syrian opposition.

I was saying this on this forum since 2013. Everyone dismissed, the Iranians and co. dismissed that US would tolerate Assad. Now they openly state that world prefers them to any alternative on their own forums. Syrians and Arabs ignored me when I said don't focus your plans against other Sunni Islamists which is what US wants you to do to distract you. Instead, you brushed off my suggestions and labelled me an extremist. You also claimed everything will go fine. Now Arabs just ignore the subject, they're even pro-Assad now. Syrians, you didn't listen to the Palestinian who knew what would happen and tried changing that. So I'm afraid I can no longer help you. You chose FSA over Sunni Islamist and look where they got you.

You are now on your own. Assad isn't going anywhere. I'm sure Arabs still couldn't care less. Shameful people.

We Palestinians had a choice to choose between Sunni Islamists or traitor assholes. We chose Sunni Islamists, while it is costing us in terms of life quality standards and international scrutiny, it was the best investment we ever made. Otherwise Gaza would become like the West Bank and israel would have had 200,000 settlers there by now. You choose traitor asshole FSA and now your revolution which cost you hundreds of thousands of lives is finished.

The sole reason why the Syrian regime is going nowhere is because the Shiites persevered against the combined might of the Sunni Islamists, the Sunni Islamist's financiers/facilitators, and the Western powers. If the Shiites would not have taken a stand and withstood the onslaught up until 2013 the US/Arab and co would've been boasting like they used to pre-2015. The Shiites have shed their blood regardless of their geographical and/or ethnic differences for sake of religion. What does unity, brotherhood and sacrifices with genuine intentions begets? Victory through the Will of the good Lord perhaps?

What's the hallmark of your Sunni Islamists? Trying and blowing up tombs of Ahlul Bayt and the Prophets? Blowing up Shiites mosques whilst people are worshiping? Constantly backstabbing each other? Have you ever pondered as to why there is never any sort of blessing in any adventure whatsoever undertaken by your beloved Sunni Islamists?

To date they curse the Zionists and pray for your well-beings in Shiite mosques whilst your brothers in Sunnah don't dare mention or highlight your issues because their governments ordered them such. Indeed it is your folks own deeds which impact you eventually.

Back
Top Bottom