What's new

Syrian Revolt: Picture thread

I don't understand why Pakistanis are so hyped about this war? Everyone is taking sides, when we don't even understand the nature and gravity of the war. I see Libya as an example, a perfect country "liberated" from a man who may have been a tyrant and was often dangerous to Pakistan's interests but Libya as a country has spiralled into a power vacuum where every tribe wants to be top dog now.

FSA weapons.
600x400x2012-0621-03_Sprengstoff.jpg.pagespeed.ic.C79h710hqZ.jpg
These are sun 90 explosives made in India. Some middle man must be outsourcing the demand to India

These are sun 90 explosives made in India. Some middle man must be outsourcing the demand to India

So do we have a indian connection to all this?

Or is it these have been seized by the FSA from the syrian army?

or u r supplying weapons to the syrian army?

So do we have a indian connection to all this?

Or is it these have been seized by the FSA from the syrian army?

or u r supplying weapons to the syrian army?

These are class II industrial explosives, used in Mining and Civil industry. They can not be classified as weapons.

l995031003.jpg

FSA soldier poses for a picture in Izaa district in Aleppo, Syria, Sunday, Sept. 9, 2012. (AP)
link

Well its a stalemate now between FSA and Syrian army... Would the FSA still be considered as freedom fighters if they turned their guns on Israel after Assad falls? And how are the FSA different from the taliban?

Syrian army is whopping some serious *** rightnow. I never thought Syrian army was that good. They definitely have some of the best soldiers in the world. Think about it this way. they are fighting a coward militia that is using guerrilla tactics to destroy syrian targets. Guerilla warfare has always been a massive headache for a standing army, let it be US or Pakistani army. US is losing in afg, Pak is losing thousands of its men in pak against guerilla fighters. Syrian army is owning this "Free syrian army" cowards. I never thought they were this good. And I doubt Syrian army will be defeated, they are in full energy right now.

at the rate it's going, Syria is in danger of going the Afghanistan route.....it's not a route i'd wish on them or any country.

and it's extremely sad b/c Syria (al 'Sham') is a country with so much history and cultural heritage.

I don't understand why Pakistanis are so hyped about this war? Everyone is taking sides, when we don't even understand the nature and gravity of the war. I see Libya as an example, a perfect country "liberated" from a man who may have been a tyrant and was often dangerous to Pakistan's interests but Libya as a country has spiralled into a power vacuum where every tribe wants to be top dog now.

Who told you that? I guess it's perfectly normal for a country that has never experienced democracy to face some obstacles and difficulties from time to time. Libya is not a power vacuum, it established friendly relations with the West, that's it, so it's not a puppet as you always call US friends. Libyans have elected a government democratically, inaugurated huge infrastructural projects and they are doing pretty well.

at the rate it's going, Syria is in danger of going the Afghanistan route.....it's not a route i'd wish on them or any country.

and it's extremely sad b/c Syria (al 'Sham') is a country with so much history and cultural heritage.
I couldn't PM you bro till I reach 10000 posts.:lol:
Unfortunately, the government has left them no choice. Anyway, I don't think they are going the Afghanistan route as Syrians are cultured and educated people as you know. I agree they it will take a long time for remedy, but Syria is nothing like Afghanistan.

Syrian army is whopping some serious *** rightnow. I never thought Syrian army was that good. They definitely have some of the best soldiers in the world. Think about it this way. they are fighting a coward militia that is using guerrilla tactics to destroy syrian targets. Guerilla warfare has always been a massive headache for a standing army, let it be US or Pakistani army. US is losing in afg, Pak is losing thousands of its men in pak against guerilla fighters. Syrian army is owning this "Free syrian army" cowards. I never thought they were this good. And I doubt Syrian army will be defeated, they are in full energy right now.

so can we take tat if USA is losing bcoz of Guerilla warfare in afpk then syrian army will definitely lose against Guerilla warfare?

Back
Top Bottom