What's new

Syrians freezing and Gazans drowning as Arab billionaires turn a blind eye

Do you know what is Gold's density compared to Iron or Aluminum ?

That car has only golden colored wrapping on it, it costs about 1500 USD to get it.

Do you want to correct your post and admit your ignorance now ?
You're really crazy, the most expensive car about 1500$??

Do you know what is Gold's density compared to Iron or Aluminum ?

That car has only golden colored wrapping on it, it costs about 1500 USD to get it.

Do you want to correct your post and admit your ignorance now ?
I dont know if this is a wrap or a plating but even if you would Plate it with Gold it wouldnt be ''really expensive'', because the thickness of Gold would be about 0.5-1 µm.

So in other words, the work of plating would be more expensive than the plated Gold itself, because that would be a hell of work, you have to dismantle the whole car.
It could be ''cheap'' if you would let it plate in China. (10'000-40'000$ extra on such car is not worth to talk about. :D)

I know what im talking about since im a Galvano Technician.

BTW: this is a real Gold plated DeLorean
Price: 250'000$

petersengala09---37.jpg

@Yzd Khalifa :P

Pokemon Special Edition 23 Karat Gold Plated Trading Card 150 Mewtwo Case | eBay

I dont know if this is a wrap or a plating but even if you would Plate it with Gold it wouldnt be ''really expensive'', because the thickness of Gold would be about 0.5-1 µm.

So in other words, the work of plating would be more expensive than the plated Gold itself, because that would be a hell of work, you have to dismantle the whole car.
It could be ''cheap'' if you would let it plate in China. (10'000-40'000$ extra on such car is not worth to talk about. :D)

I know what im talking about since im a Galvano Technician.

BTW: this is a real Gold plated DeLorean
Price: 250'000$

There are more reason than I can imagine to love the turks.

Pure gold is too dense, too heavy for this purpose. The car's suspension can not take all that weight.

There are more reason than I can imagine to love the turks.
What do you mean?

Pure gold is too dense, too heavy for this purpose. The car's suspension can not take all that weight.
Yeah of course, but like i said the thickness of plated Gold is about 0.5-1 µm (Micrometer) or probably even less.

The Hamas knows only about bombing innocents in Israel or doing rocket attacks from behind civilian lines. Don't expect them to know governance. You people have "elected" them. Now deal with them.

Care to support these claims?

Sorry, 'm not Palestinian; just a sympathizer.
You are a false flag retard. Friendly advice: if u pretend to be a Brazilian make topics on Brazil and South America. But when you post 100% about bad Israel and poor Palestinian terrorists for everyone its clear that you are a lame false flag propagandist.

Meanwhile in Gaza:
07.1388016702.gif

You are a false flag retard.

And Merry Christmas to you, too.

Friendly advice: if u pretend to be a Brazilian make topics on Brazil and South America.

I'm sorry - that's not how that works. When something is wrong, it's wrong, whether it happens in your country or abroad. Nationalism that narrows down people's moral consciousness, that produces apathy to the pain of people over national or ethnic differences, is not supposed to be embraced, and as a Jew you're supposed to know that from your history.

But when you post 100% about bad Israel and poor Palestinian terrorists for everyone its clear that you are a lame false flag propagandist.

The mods have access to my IP location - ask them if I am a false flagger or not. Just don't throw accusations around with such abandon.

Meanwhile in Gaza:
07.1388016702.gif

Nah, this is more like it:

401769.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom