What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

tenor.gif

I was said Hal LCH is very ugly and developed from Hal Dhruv. India why produce this helicopter. Our ancestors did not say in vain "What you condemn is that you don't die before it happens for you."

Last edited:
It seems like a mock up of T-629 , atak 2 has 2 designs leaked, one in the TAI app and the other from idef.

EZqVKqyXQAcHojy

EZqVgqNWoAAafbR

I mean its ugly but its the first mock up leaked so far so we will see.

Easy bros that's just a testbed for testin ts-1400 in new chopper I think. Heli lookslike npt heli flir, weapon and cannon added for simuleating real ones I think.

Maybe it is an extremely cheap version for exports?

Countries in Africa and Middle East would be interested despite the ugly looks.

Easy bros that's just a testbed for testin ts-1400 in new chopper I think. Heli lookslike npt heli flir, weapon and cannon added for simuleating real ones I think.
Well in the video, Temel Kotil said "This is 629 and we are going fly it this year".....

:suicide:

It seems like a mock up of T-629 , atak 2 has 2 designs leaked, one in the TAI app and the other from idef.

EZqVgqNWoAAafbR

T-629 looks like the spastic brother....

That looks similar to the design introduced as Atak-2 in TUSAS application. Most probably, We will see this with a few modification as T-629.

EYFRmB5WkAcK31C

EZqVgqNWoAAafbR

I found the inspiration! Such a delicate design.

I prefer to believe that it just a conceptual design mock-up to study placement of sensors/wings or adaptation of the indigenous engine. Please be so, cant tolerate it even as a real mock-up :crazy_pilot:.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom