What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Ohh ok i didnt know that thanks for warning. I said i know not every country produces all companents of their parts of their weapons. For example we are buying sensor parts from US company actually they are selling every defence company in the world So it is not big deal. I was asking manufacturing percentage of these machines. BTW i am new in these forum. I was reading some of members comparing T-129 and AH-64 i think we cant compare them T-129 not ready yet. And most important these machines not affactive as you think in asymetric war. I will give two examples I was watchig a documentary in tv a captain US army was talking. He said they were making an attack over iraq forces with more then 100 AH-64 but he said intel was crap and they fired with 12.7mm with stell core rounds. They give up op and returned to based and called Airforce. I didnt remember exact time when i watched because of that i will give an other example it will be more clear. Soviet invation over Afganistan check Soviet looses. I dont belive choppers will be affective on asymetric issue. Especially after we fall in Syrian ****. Syria have thousands of manpads i am pretty sure they give some of them to terrorists. Choppers only can be used for taking under fire fleeing terrorists after a raid. Because of that 3 things important in asymetric war. 1-Need a good assult rifle or carabine 2- Kevlar (AK-74 and Rpg Kills more then from these machines) 3- Armed drones with capable delivering live feed of conflict area. Remember we loose soldiers in statianory units or some times to mines. This is asymetric war army can destroy enemy it is asymetric. For minimize troop lost these first two most important. Third one will be good but not must. When a raid started you will call choppers untill they arrive raid will be over.

@Kartal Bro I think you should put your messages into paragraphs. It significantly makes it easier to read.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kartal Bro I think you should put your messages into paragraphs. It significantly makes it easier to read.

Sorry bro i was following defence industry since my childhood. But i am new at forums i think i am a bit get excited :) i will be more carefull.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry bro i was following defence industry since my childhood. But i am new at forums i think i am a bit get excited :) i will be more carefull.

No worries. I was just trying to make it easier for people to read your text.

T-129 Acceptance trrials are completed by Turkish Army. According to Atak performance report;

-Fuel Consumption is less than expected.
-Flight stability is perfect
-LHTEC motor hot-high performance is more powerfull than expected.
-Aselsan mission computer is succesfull.
-Electronic flight system of Atak is more modern than AH-1W.
-Rotors are more silent than AH-1W.

‘ATAK’a hazýr - Hürriyet EKONOMÝ

Not T-129,T129.

Lütfen başlığı değiştirelim,daha ürünümüzün adını mı bilmiyoruz :(

ewjki.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ewjki.jpg

ABD ile Atak gerilimi! | GAZETE VATAN

I love the way the journalists are talking as if USA already denied the request.

And when I mean 'love' I mean despise....

It is again Burak Bekdil, no surprise! When it comes to US or Israel or Germany interests just Dogan Media is right there! We do not need any other foreign media to defend them! This is the original article of the news Turkey Pushes T-129 Gunships for Pakistan, but US Could Scupper Deal | Defense News | defensenews.com

Just one thing worries me that although we produce most parts of the heli, we advertise (at least to the public) as %100 yerli! and when it comes to a critical point we face the reality. I do not know if this news is true or not, but we must realize that we need to make high tech equipments/products. Same thing goes for MILGEM. I know we make most parts of the MILGEM but one of the most important parts we import from a French company (I remember I read a news quoting from a French company and the guy said "the most critical part of MILGEM is provided by our company"). So this shows we must invest especially in universities to develop and produce high tech equipments/products. As our proverb says "kirk firin ekmek yememiz lazim".

It is again Burak Bekdil, no surprise! When it comes to US or Israel or Germany interests just Dogan Media is right there! We do not need any other foreign media to defend them! This is the original article of the news Turkey Pushes T-129 Gunships for Pakistan, but US Could Scupper Deal | Defense News | defensenews.com

Just one thing worries me that although we produce most parts of the heli, we advertise (at least to the public) as %100 yerli! and when it comes to a critical point we face the reality. I do not know if this news is true or not, but we must realize that we need to make high tech equipments/products. Same thing goes for MILGEM. I know we make most parts of the MILGEM but one of the most important parts we import from a French company (I remember I read a news quoting from a French company and the guy said "the most critical part of MILGEM is provided by our company"). So this shows we must invest especially in universities to develop and produce high tech equipments/products. As our proverb says "kirk firin ekmek yememiz lazim".

Please open the statement which high tech parts We can't produce but order from abroad or Which programs we didn't commenced to replace foregn equivlents on Milgem...?

Please open the statement which high tech parts We can't produce but order from abroad or Which programs we didn't commenced to replace foregn equivlents on Milgem...?

Dear Cabatli I do not know if you remember or not but I had sent you a private message regarding this issue in June 2012 asking although we say we make "yerli" warships and helicopter etc., the news was saying that we are getting a critical equipment of MILGEM from France so are we deceiving ourself? You had told me research and development take time and we are making progress on that. I had written this at that time to get your attention.

Day by day we are filling the gap between Turkiye and the advanced tech countries. The future will be better for the next generation inshallah.

Btw, dear cabatli, could you check your visitor messages?

I tried to find that news but I could not find it. I also looked at the private message but it was deleted when PDF change the website. But I am %100 sure I read that news regarding the critical equipment of MILGEM that French company provides.

My point is that I know we are getting better everyday, Thanks to Allah first and hardworks and determination of our engineers and researchers. But we should not advertise as if we are doing everything on our own (We most of the time do not do this). So the news regarding T-129 just embarrassed us since we say all export rights belongs to TAI. Do not you think?

Dear Cabatli I do not know if you remember or not but I had sent you a private message regarding this issue in June 2012 asking although we say we make "yerli" warships and helicopter etc., the news was saying that we are getting a critical equipment of MILGEM from France so are we deceiving ourself? You had told me research and development take time and we are making progress on that. I had written this at that time to get your attention.

I tried to find that news but I could not find it. I also looked at the private message but it was deleted when PDF change the website. But I am %100 sure I read that news regarding the critical equipment of MILGEM that French company provides.

My point is that I know we are getting better everyday, Thanks to Allah first and hardworks and determination of our engineers and researchers. But we should not advertise as if we are doing everything on our own (We most of the time do not do this). So the news regarding T-129 just embarrassed us since we say all export rights belongs to TAI. Do not you think?

Milgem foreign contribution:

Thales Netherland Smart-S Mk-2 radar: Aselsan Hazar (Smart-S radars T/R modules are domestic, complete radars are assembled by Aselsan)
SeaSentor torpedo defence system (UK): Aselsan Hizir
USA Harpoon: Tubitak/Roketsan ATMACA SSM
Foreign Torpedoes: Roketsan/Havelsan/Aselsan AKYA
Torpedo Decoys (UK): Aselsan Zoka
Foreign Sonar dome: Domestic Onuk
Foreign Sonar piezoelectric seramic material: Domestic Tubitak

Step by step...

Milgem foreign contribution:

Thales Netherland Smart-S Mk-2 radar: Aselsan Hazar (Smart-S radars T/R modules are domestic, complete radars are assembled by Aselsan)
SeaSentor torpedo defence system (UK): Aselsan Hizir
USA Harpoon: Tubitak/Roketsan ATMACA SSM
Foreign Torpedoes: Roketsan/Havelsan/Aselsan AKYA
Torpedo Decoys (UK): Aselsan Zoka
Foreign Sonar dome: Domestic Onuk
Foreign Sonar piezoelectric seramic material: Domestic Tubitak

Step by step...

I agree with you on that, but my point is totally different than what you pointed out my friend!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom