What's new

T20 World Cup 2016

Big game, @anant_s watch out for the Kiwis, i have a feeling about them. Guptil will always look threatening, Williamson will be good to see. Watch out for Munroe, he is a good hitter and a sane looking batsmen. Satner is just as good as any all rounder out there. Watched them in the series against us. You'll get to see the lot.

This time no Star sports advts like last year?????

Big game, @anant_s watch out for the Kiwis, i have a feeling about them. Guptil will always look threatening, Williamson will be good to see. Watch out for Munroe, he is a good hitter and a sane looking batsmen. Satner is just as good as any all rounder out there. Watched them in the series against us. You'll get to see the lot.
Should be a good match.
I'm watching out Correy Anderson, if he gets going, he is more than capable of winning matches on his own.

The response to your reply is in Italic :

[Trust me i was really happy to see Bangladesh cricket team performance and there improvement as a limited over side, after all we need more than 8 teams to play competitive cricket].

Whether you are “really happy” or not is reflected by your words (in your earlier comment) : you want to put bullet in your head when/if Bangladesh Team is referred as ‘Tiger’. Do you feel same if SA or NZ teams are referred as ‘Proteus’ or ’Kiwis’ respectively ?

That indicates the presence of resentment / malcontentment in your state of mind. These are the traits of ‘jealousy’.

[There is no question of jealousy as far as Indian POV concern, you got be a kindergartner to bring that up (Do you really think we should be jealous of BD cricket team, seriously dude)]

Ha!… ha…..Even a kindergartner like me can not help by not laughing. But if mean that India is such a ‘cricket superpower’ nation who is not of capable of jealousy, then look at :the following quotes: ‘You can be the Moon but still be jealous of the stars’. ‘Jealousy is the fear of apprehension of superiority’. Do know the incident at Eden Garden (Kolkata) match between India and SL in 1996 ?

[Have you seen the reaction (over reaction) of BD fans when they do well? Things you guys say are absurd to say the least. BD team still have to prove a lot, no team is a good team until they go abroad and start beating home sides. Long way to go for you guys but the kind of attitude i see from BD fans is laughable. Its one thing to be emotional and other to remain grounded when you are improving.

Even when India won the first world cup in my view at that time we were still not a great side. We were getting there, improving. And from there it took decades and in last 10 years we got the confidence and infrastructure to keep on producing the talent to perform at every ground on earth. If I go by what I hear from BD fans here on this forum, BD is already there as one of the best side, best in Asia and what not.]

This flurry of above unsolicited advice (some dispensed even in a cruel way), perhaps tells the story in full. Are you trying to cover-up your ‘resentment / malcontent’ at Tigers’ on-rise success, because Tiger fan are rejoicing----that too on their own ground at their own cost ? What is then your problem, any way ? Why do you feel offended and put a bullet to your head ? If it is a better time for them, let them get the joy of it at their own expense---after years of dejection by others and hard work at home. This is the natural course of growth; ultimate proportion will come in due time. Give them your hand of encouragement, and shun all traits of jealousy---because the jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves.

Dude You take "Tiger" too seriously, far from reality. I believe in an honest assessment and that's what i was trying to imply, not in any sort of malcontent. Anyways don't want to stretch this, Best of luck tiger!!

India has never beaten New Zealand in a T20. I hope we break the Jinx Today.

Best of luck to both the Teams. :cheers:

NZ to bat first...

India has never beaten New Zealand in a T20. I hope we break the Jinx Today.

Best of luck to both the Teams. :cheers:

NZ to bat first...

I am having a bad feeling about this game, man.

NZ tough team to beat, fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom