What's new

T20 World Cup 2016

LOL you are so arrogant that you think that just because you rank number 1 in fake T20 cricket you deserve not to be critized. You rank sh!t in real cricket which is test cricket. Pakistan ranks way ahead of India in test cricket. Try playing test cricket against Pakistam and we will show you what cricket means. Who the hell even cares about baseball T20 cricket. LOL

You deserve the loss fully and I honestly hope much more comes your way. Your behavior even after the loss is full of arrogance. What a shame. You are a nasty person who is arrogant and thinks he got it all figured out. Just keep watching bachoo...

LOL you are not recovering from that crappy RR bachoo... LOL

Post reported.. I dont argue with Nut Jobs!!

Bachoo, you got your a$$ handed in your own country infront of your own fans and you know it. New Zealand made the total look like 500. You were confused, unprepared and clueless. Is this how a number 1 ranked side gets humiliated? What good is your number 1 ranking? What good is your IPL practice? Zilch.

You were arrogant and thought you had already won the contest. This is what happens to nasty and arrogant teams. They get gobsmacked. Don't bring in Pakistan, Swaziland or Timbuktu into this topic. Remain on topic and display the guts to discuss your loss. I know you won't though because you are an arrogant fan of an arrogant team.

Post reported.. I dont argue with Nut Jobs.

LOL India got ripped apart today. Any person with a tiny brain knows it. India is arrogant and were shouting from roof tops how they were the favorite and all that crap. Any arrogant nation deserves to lose and India is no exception. If Pakistan act arrogant they deserve to lose as well.

I know it hurts kiddo. Deal with it. Beta, go have some bed rest now. Time to process the hurt.

No argument with Nut jobs. Post reported.

Congratz. You have now entered my list of Ignores exclusively reserved for losers like you.

Lol.... I thought only Indians had this problem.....

oh man you dont know this is a big headache for men and spring onions in Pakistan. damn we have to make alternate TV arrangements for ourselves

Afridi to Tamim, out Caught by Imad Wasim!! The captain is leading from the front. First a 19-ball 49 and now he's got two wickets in two overs. He's got both Sabbir Rahman and Tamin Iqbal, both massive wickets. Flighted delivery on the stumps, Tamim goes for the slog-sweep, but mistimes it, went off the outside half of the bat and deep mid-wicket moved to his left before collecting a simple catch. Pakistan are well and truly on top. Tamim c Imad Wasim b Afridi 24(20) [6s-2]

Bangladesh need 143 runs in 68 balls. Required Run Rate: 12.62

Fourth man down. This game is over now. Require Run Rate now above 14, and new batsmen coming in.

Imad Wasim to Mahmudullah, out Caught by Sharjeel Khan!! "Catch, catch," is the shout from the bowler and that is an excellent take. It's 71/4 now and Bangladesh are in deep trouble. Flighted delivery on the stumps, Mahmudullah goes for the slog-sweep, connection not proper, deep backward square leg runs forward, dives and takes a good low catch with both hands. In fact, Sharjeel actually misjudged it initially. Picked it up late and then skated across to complete the catch. Mahmudullah c Sharjeel Khan b Imad Wasim 4(5)

Bangladesh need 128 runs in 54 balls. Required Run Rate: 14.22.

Bangladesh lost. Well played Pakistan

CdqzowAUMAAHGPo.jpg

Bangladesh need 115 runs in 42 balls. Required Run Rate: 16.43.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom