What's new

T20 World Cup 2016

may be a two years back I would have agreed with you if someone called India's batting line up 'super'...but truth be told how much ever it feels awkward when you faced a defeat without scoring a respectable total, that, India undoubtedly has a batting line up which is easily better than any team competing in this world cup. A single occasion of failure of batting line up cant be a reason to declare it an average batting line up. I hope BD gives them same fight when playing with this over touted batting line up of India and wins it. Otherwise you will continue to remain a team to give always good fight and never win.

You perhaps should admit that Tigers are making steady progress, giving fight and----against few big names including India, are wining as well. Only, that really matters to Bangladesh.

Afridi is a hero now, what kind of fans are we?
One word, temperamental.
I remember Kapil dev too was booed in his last appearance and i feel sorry for Afridi. Truth remains, he is not a classical batsman nor he is the greatest spinner. But he has served Pakistan Cricket for 20 years now and entertained crowds all over the world. No mean achievement for an athlete.
I hope Afridi scores big in this tournament and then retire when he is on a high with fans remembering him, missing him.
But on second thoughts, i don't think there is a better man to lead Pakistan team in T20 atleast at the moment.

btw Did you notice Support for Pakistan Team today at Eden Garden. I'm sure you'll find our crowds supporting Pakistan all through the tournament (excpet that one big match;)).

Hope that teams don't encounter that pathetic nagpur pitch like yesterday again in tournament, fans are in for some real treat.:fans:

No problem. Hisab barabar.

Pakistan can beat us anytime. No hurt feeling here, at least from me. I love Pakistan team as much as BD team.

:pakistan:
Bangladesh is good team. sakib need to fire more with the ball as well.

Any body supporting west indies,

Goro ka to gayle hi khuch karega:sniper:

West Indies got this game in their hands now. 32 needed from 30 balls with 4 wickets lost.

BD here is how we react on world cup match win
10250177_1457712724255226_8464496934888594180_n.jpg

us ne india ko harany per kaha tha :p:
10264948_1016777275082482_2756458343007923873_n.jpg

@Moonlight @DesertFox97 @django @Neutron

Back
Top Bottom