What's new

T20 World Cup 2016

You perhaps should admit that Tigers are making steady progress, giving fight and----against few big names including India, are wining as well. Only, that really matters to Bangladesh.

BD has definitely started to play like serious side now....and all the best to them. I would any day like an Asian team to do better than others as tougher competition means more exciting matches which means a break from monotonous ind-pak rivalry... I only have a problem when improvement in BD team becomes a reason for unnecessary chest thumping by BD fan boys against India.

@Neutron
Hala tusaan key kita key ey janani inj ney sawaal pey akhni? :D

Ab to log hamaray patriotism par bhe shak kartay hain afsoos :-(

Itny Punjabi main jab type karte 10 bar read karna parta phir Samjh aty. How can you even call me with that word. Ugh' :(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. :D lol

Aur Mainy patriotism pe koi Nahi shak Kia. :) bus I am stick to my words yeh Banda theek Nahi

Itny Punjabi main jab type karte 10 bar read karna parta phir Samjh aty. How can you even call me with that word. Ugh' :(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. :D lol

Aur Mainy patriotism pe koi Nahi shak Kia. :) bus I am stick to my words yeh Banda theek Nahi
What word?

Congratulations Bangladesh on beating Indias run rate and giving company.
It is now a race between india & bangladesh on who exits first. Even if they win the matches the net run rate will come to haunt them at later stage.

10264948_1016777275082482_2756458343007923873_n.jpg

@Moonlight @DesertFox97 @django @Neutron
Bs apne promise pe qayam rahe ye :D

I heard mili naghma " Dil Dil Pakistan" and " Jazbe e Junoon tu Himmat na Haar" in stadium during the match and credit should be given to management of Eden garden for this sportsmanship

BD has definitely started to play like serious side now....and all the best to them. I would any day like an Asian team to do better than others as tougher competition means more exciting matches which means a break from monotonous ind-pak rivalry... I only have a problem when improvement in BD team becomes a reason for unnecessary chest thumping by BD fan boys against India.

--hmm...you really have problems---not one but two: [1] Hypocrisy. Under cover of sweet opening words----intention to sting with venom; [2] Jealousy / Resentment / Heart-burn on others progress in fear of losing superiority.

Search deep in your mind while let us concentrate on further development. What is your problem if they rejoice at their own cost, anyway?

Last edited:
Thanks BD for giving us a great practice before starting with big guys:coffee: thanks again

India just defeated BD twice ...and still heart broken? and BD is still a tiger.

I made that comment by seeing the other teams in the group. BD had the best chance of winning one match which was against PAK since BD recently defeated them...But BD lost it ...so dont see any other chance for them...

If you don't see, it is your problem---not ours. We see that we will win in future----as we did in recent past. Few months are recent enough in international games

Thanks BD for giving us a great practice before starting with big guys:coffee: thanks again

Welcome.....get ready for giving us next more 'great practice' same as last few months.

Back
Top Bottom