What's new

Taiwan can respond to assassination of unarmed fisherman by the Philippines

:lol: Taiwan and Philippines do not qualify for human rights. Go ahead and with your little girl fight. When the time comes PLA will crush Republic of Taiwan and take back our formosa island. Manila will be bombed and Philippines split into many statelets.

Hahaha the truth is, COMMUNIST CHINA HAS been successfully encircled by the ALLIES.

From India, S.korea, Japan to Australia.

Do you think CHINA can survive if all its ENEMIES attack all at once? lol

China cannot AFFORD ANY WAR as its ECONOMY will COLLAPSE right away lol

Just curious, how many Filipino fisherman was murdered in this incident?

Is this a question or what?

#CommonSensePlease

I just can't wait for the day when

the UN COURT makes the DISPUTED areas UNDISPUTED.

Once the UN abolishes China and Taiwan's 9 dash claim,

US and NATO will have the LEGALITY to intervene in the area.

GOOD move for the Philippines on filing the CLAIM before the UN.

As CHINA and Taiwan will LOSE face in the INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY lol!

i don't think Cuba is evil. The US's lifting of sanctions against them is long overdue. Politics has something to do with the non normalization of relations.

^^
@3310

that vid @ post 325 was shown on UT and that was international enough

why your govt is not doing the same if you claim what you were doing is legal within your laws?

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe out of respect? i don't know.

let's just hope someone leaks that video.

Hahahaha, u are funny!

Taiwan CAN'T even arrest a SINGLE FILIPINO in the SEA lol

Taiwan never ARRESTED any "ILLEGAL" Filipino because they know themselves that they are NOT ILLEGAL :D

I think you speak too soon. we will see.. By now, I am pretty sure most Filipinos are unremorseful and without compunction. Pretty useless to talk sense into them. You guys defy the world community, especially your biggest ally, the U.S., in giving in to Taiwan's demands, instead play cat and mouse. Just remember, what's good for the goose is good for the gander

Ma is crazy and barbaric.

rk1sgm.jpg

We should not be afraid of the Taiwanese retaliations and sanctions since looking forward in the future.

They need us more than we need them.

I would suggest to BAN all the Chinese and Taiwanese nationals in the Philippines.

Less drug lords and smugglers. Less criminality. China and Taiwan are country of criminals, poachers and fvcking thieves.

We should not be afraid of the Taiwanese retaliations and sanctions since looking forward in the future.

I would suggest to BAN all the Chinese and Taiwanese nationals in the Philippines.

Less drug lords and smugglers. Less criminality. China and Taiwan are country of poachers and thieves.

lol!

We dont need TAIWAN.

See, CHINA imposed sanctions against the Philippines last year, but see what happened, the Philippine ECONOMY grew more than expected. wahahahaha!

China's sanction DID NOT AFFECT the Philippines wahahaha

they banned PH bananas, but the END RESULT was the Philippines HAD THE HIGHEST EXPORT GROWTH IN ASIA LAST YEAR.
WHAT A BIG SLAP TO THEIR FACE!

WE DONT ONLY TRADE WITH CHINA AND TAIWAN. THERE ARE 190 PLUS SOMETHING COUNTRIES IN THE WHOLE WORLD TO TRADE WITH LMAO!

Less drug lords and smugglers. Less criminality. China and Taiwan are country of criminals, poachers and fvcking thieves.

Yeah why don't you call all you workers and maids in Greater China to go back to your country and cancel all the investment projects from China, since they need you more than you need them. :coffee:

China's EEZ:
China_Exclusive_Economic_Zones.png

Philippine EEZ, Territorial Waters and ARCHIPELAGIC WATERS:

Ph_Territorial_Map.png

It is very CLEAR that the TAIWANESE intruder was within the Philippine Waters!

wow, I had no idea how reclusive the Filipinos are. No wonder their country is in shambles. The U.S. probably will use Taiwan to scare you guys into a 100year lease for a military base so they can enjoy all the virgins there.

Let me re-post this again.

rk1sgm.jpg

The Philippines has done enough and doing a great job.

No more apologies. Let them impose their useless sanctions. They will just suffer the most.

Back
Top Bottom