What's new

Taiwan fisherman shot dead by Filipino military

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope president Ma will not be a coward this time...
if he dont make hard responseto philipines monkey this time. he is hopeless..

Nope, he is a fcking coward by nature, if he has 1/10 gut of Martin, Taiwan wouldn't be humiliated in a such bad way.

And remember, the only President of China is Xi Jinping.

It still wrong because you didn't give them warning, but instead just shoot.

It's a crime rather than professionalism.

You need to apologize and jail those murders.

If Taiwan policeman just shoot any Philippine tourists without warning or something, they will be prosecuted from criminal act.

Why should we , the investigation is not yet done... i believed the Philippines coast guards fire a warning shot and followed the rules of engagement, they will shoot only if there life is in danger not to mention it is inside the Philippines territory.

Why should we , the investigation is not yet done... i believed the Philippines coast guards fire a warning shot and followed the rules of engagement, they will shoot only if there life is in danger not to mention it is inside the Philippines territory.

Nope, they don't say anything about warning. Just shoot.

More likely this issue related to anger and hatred toward Taiwan people over South China Sea issue.

Even the thread is wrong the PCG is not part of the Military its a civilian law enforcement agency stupid imperials

Well my sympathized but you people were trying to ram a ship and what are you doing in Philippine waters anyway?

I too like VietNam, have been there many times, have many friends but they are not blind like you. They are intelligent and rational people. Why you just talk nonsense and brag about your power when you are weak? Its just make you look stupid and bring bad name to your wonderful country. Just look at this case. Its just a small incident (big for fisherman's family, RIP to dead) and you are already talking about drowning the oil tankers, missiles, nuclear and what not.

As for my flag, I am very proud to be Indian :cool:

just ignor him buddy he is the well know shameless viet troll in this forum

I too like VietNam, have been there many times, have many friends but they are not blind like you. They are intelligent and rational people. Why you just talk nonsense and brag about your power when you are weak? Its just make you look stupid and bring bad name to your wonderful country. Just look at this case. Its just a small incident (big for fisherman's family, RIP to dead) and you are already talking about drowning the oil tankers, missiles, nuclear and what not.

As for my flag, I am very proud to be Indian :cool:
prove that our military power is weaker than TW,can u?

If you can,then,ur Stupid comment here only bring bad name to your country.

Nope, they don't say anything about warning. Just shoot.

More likely this issue related to anger and hatred toward Taiwan people over South China Sea issue.

No way, we don't hate Taiwanese we considered them as one of the best functioning democracy in the word...but if you say Chinese communist its boils my blood.

this barbaric pinoys need a lesson no more mercy on these pathetic pinoy military ,shoot to kill them is the only solution

No way, we don't hate Taiwanese we considered them as one of the best functioning democracy in the word...but if you say Chinese communist its boils my blood.

Go ahead, it makes us feel good, because the Chinese Communist is gradually taking over the waters around you now.

We will have our tourist destination near Palawan in the near future. :victory:

1-s2.0-S1364815210000927-gr1.jpg

One fisherman kill by Philipine coastguard and everyone in here want to start a ww3. What a joke mentality of Asian, hate to admit I'm American Asian.

prove that our military power is weaker than TW,can u?

If you can,then,ur Stupid comment here only bring bad name to your country.

just ignor him buddy, he is kissed @ of Chinese, he is'nt Indian when Chinese troll badly on India.

One fisherman kill by Philipine coastguard and everyone in here want to start a ww3. What a joke mentality of Asian, hate to admit I'm American Asian.

Not itching for a WW3, but we are always looking for excuse to kick those Pinoys back to their sh!thole. :cheers:

just ignor him buddy, he is kissed @ of Chinese, he is'nt Indian when Chinese troll badly on India.

Nope, he is Indian, but even Indian cannot stand with the foolishness of you Viet.

Indians also look down on you poor Viet, despite they hate China.

But China is strong, hence you cannot look down on someone who is stronger than you. :coffee:

Go ahead, it makes us feel good, because the Chinese Communist is gradually taking over the waters around you now.

We will have our tourist destination near Palawan in the near future. :victory:

1-s2.0-S1364815210000927-gr1.jpg

With such chinese aggressors, Pinoys have to do every thing to protect the sovereignty of the country.

All Asian were colonize by the west over hundred yrs but you all here forget about the history of your people being butcher by the imperialism now turn around bad mouth each other in the defend forum and most of your country still 3rd world countries, and the people live with severe poverty.

Jokers are amusement to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom