What's new

Taiwan fisherman shot dead by Filipino military

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should read more as well , Malaysia is just one of the Islamic country that offered assist to the Muslim people in Philippines out of sympathy, and it was because Jabidah massacre .Philippines government tried to cover up a failed plan to invade Sabah by massacred the Muslim people they trained .Muslim rebels were formed because of that . Karmic justice? Philippines government was the reason Muslim in Philippines picked up their weapon.

Yes Libya under Kaddafi supported the rebels and other states too but your country provided the base and logistics that perpetuated the rebellion in southern Philippines. Perhaps your history deleted that portion of events. Now a few ragtag rebels that your country trained, fed and supported is causing your armed forces grief. How many months has this crap been going on and yet those rebels are running circles around you.

BTW read some more, Muslims in the Philippines have been picking up weapons since the time of the Spaniards.

Yes Libya under Kaddafi supported the rebels and other states too but your country provided the base and logistics that perpetuated the rebellion in southern Philippines. Perhaps your history deleted that portion of events. Now a few ragtag rebels that your country trained, fed and supported is causing your armed forces grief. How many months has this crap been going on and yet those rebels are running circles around you.

BTW read some more, Muslims in the Philippines have been picking up weapons since the time of the Spaniards.

what do you expect? sent them all over to Libya , Pakistan to train ? or left them alone there to get wiped out by Marcos? the rebels troops were formed because your government massacred them not because we asked them to , those people joined your army and get killed ! don't worry about Sabah , they had been wiped out there, you didn't heard a word from princess amalayer for a while didn't you?

and btw yes the Filipino Muslim fought against intruders Spanish just like Filipino Christian did , that's not rebellion , of course unless you consider Spanish your daddy

Dead wrong, first they are not my government. I belong to Uncle Sammy. What I know of the issues in SEA was from researching. A simple google search will yield you a lot of information.

Again your knowledge of history is shallow. The muslim rebels which the Pinoys call Moros have fought the Spaniards, The United States Army, the Japanese and the Christian Filipinos.

On the topic of Sabah, your military was humbled and that is how the world sees it.

China does much worse territory violations against the Philippines yet they do nothing. Attacking an unarmed fishing vessel is cowardly and criminal, regardless of the claims.

Cowards and criminals are running the Filipino government.

nature is just one source of info and is not conclusive. you have to present to us a lot more!

Oh My Goodness! This is the first time I've ever heard a person says Nature is not credible as Scientific Journal.
Don't you know a lot of scientists dream up to publish their journal to Nature?

what are the circled numbers. give us a description of events happening in each of the circles . What were the evidences to substantiate the time that the circles occurred?
I've already given you the scientific journal~ you can;t read them yourselves?
Or is it that you are scientifically uncompetent to read?

circled no 1 appears very close to the coast of China and that could be a strong evidence showing that Austronesian were from China
All human came from Africa, so what?
The existent of being an Austronesia began from Taiwan, this is scientifically accepted. Before that, there were just pre-Austronesian people. So you think at 3000 BC Chinese had spread into Southern China? Well, Linguistical and anthropological analysis reveal that this pre-Austronesian people that migrated to Taiwan was not Sino-Tibetan Chinese, but related Tai-Kadai people (Thai and Khmer)

http://www.ualberta.ca/~vmitchel/rev3.html
It is important to note that the fishermen-farmers who crossed the straits to Taiwan were not the Sino-Tibetan speaking Han Chinese who today make up the great majority of the Chinese population. Linguistic evidence from Taiwan suggests that they spoke an Austronesian language closely related to the Tai-Kadai language family that is the dominant language group today in Laos, Thailand and the north and east of Burma.

On Taiwan, the Austronesian speaking fishermen-farmers honed their sea-faring skills. They soon embarked on one of the most astonishing and extensive colonizations in human history known as the Austronesian expansion. By about 2,500 BC, one group, and just one group of Austronesian speakers from Taiwan had ventured to northern Luzon in the Philippines and settled there. The archaeological record from the Cagayan Valley in northern Luzon shows that they brought with them the same set of stone tools and pottery they had in Taiwan. The descendants of this group spread their language and culture through the Indo-Malayan archipelago as far west as Madagascar off the east coast of Africa and as far east as Hawaii and Easter Island in the central Pacific Ocean.

in China we also have historical/archeological books too! Having the above series of references does not represent the people (who may be Chinese too)were the first to know how to navigate at high seas
Scientific journal of course cannot be compared with historical books. Even more, we are talking about 3000 BC, Chinese haven't even invented books and began their bronze age. :cuckoo:
Scientific journal is the most credible peer-reviewed source of reference with clear methodology.

Anthropologic studies shows that Han Chinese culture spread inland up north in Yellow River. This has been conducted using molecular DNA analysis.

explain to me the varies era in China's history and let us verify

you have to prove fisheries at sea never happened in our civilization
Simple, let's begin from 3000 BC, the point reference where Austronesian start the expansion to South East Asia and Pacific.

Where was Chinese civilization back there? The period around 3000 BC was in Chinese culture refer to three emperors and five sovereigns (三皇五帝). Here is archaelogical studies reveals the location of the earliest Chinese culture:
mapPrehistory.JPG

How is it possible the Chinese was on Taiwan and South China Sea? If Chinese had been there, todays South East Asian would have been Chinese. I cannot apprehend your unscientific logic:cuckoo:

dont jump into conclusion before the above and more questions to be properly answered
filipinos' ancestors could be of Chinese origin
Nope~ filipino ancestors are Austronesian, which in turn related to Tai-Kadai people, not Sino-Tibetan Chinese.

B/S my point has revealed your attempt to hide away other conditions in UNCLOS' article
you cannot prove beyond a reasonable doubt the areas belong to the filippines and there is no other governments who are in contention of the claim
Even Taiwanese government map has shown that the incident didn;t occured inside Taiwan-claim border. The Taiwanese official has shown it is inside Philippines border... my my...

we have 56 ethnic groups Han is Chinese; so are Mongolians Manchurians etc
give us a proof the earliest ancestors of Taiwanese aborigines are not originated from mainland China
The earliest ancestors of Taiwanese aborigines of course did not originated from Mainlaind. If you talk the earliest, they came from Africa..:cuckoo:

Furthermore, the Earliest Chinese migration also came from Southeast Asia 30,000 year ago as reveal by newest Human Genome Project result:cheesy:
outofafrica208.jpg

that their history which bears no relevance to the disputed area and it has no relevance as to negate our fishing boats did not sail there
You cannot scientifically show that the Han Chinese were the earliest sailor of the area, I;ve shown through scientific reasoning that Filipinos Ancestors sails the area earlier than Chinese Han. What more evidence do you seek?

Even on your Chinese earliest record of South China Sea, Yizhoushu (逸周书), the South Sea Barbarian had been recordedly sending turtle and hawksbill turtle to China. So where was the turtle came from? Of course from fishing aroung South China Sea. And who was the Barbarian the Chinese chauvinistically called? They are South East asian...
You own history record have been recording the activity of South East Asian fishing aroung South China Sea... LOL

explain to us the relevance of the pic as to the EEZ claims
You are invoking traditional rights~
Traditional rights are exercised through traditional means, thats the interpretation of traditional fishing rights as agreed by Australia-Indonesia.

see my reply above

you are seriously biased against us
This is not biased but scientifically objective.

that is your individual rough claim on a forum which is narrow minded and it cannot be substantiated by a comprehenisive comparison with our history
I've given you all the scientific reference and you say unsubstatiated? WOW

Taiwanese boat was in disputed waters and the party who had caused the unarmed fisherman's death was the PCG - these will be the findings from the investigation
WOW~ the Official Taiwanese Government had explicitly said the incident is outside disputed water and you stubbornly chose to ignore this?

Tsk tsk tsk~ :no:
I think you have shown yourself that you are the one who is biased.
http://www.cga.gov.tw/GipOpen/wSite/public/Attachment/f1368153033684.pdf
Taiwanboat.jpg

Let me highlighted for you...
南界線外10浬 (10 nm outside souther border)

The moral lesson is, don't trespass in someone’s property and act tough and threatening when the property officer is holding a .50 machinegun. Stupid captain provoked it and his dad paid for with his life.

The moral lesson is, don't trespass in someone’s property and act tough and threatening when the property officer is holding a .50 machinegun. Stupid captain provoked it and his dad paid for with his life.

The moral of the story is just becos you are a law enforcer arming with a big gun and can start shooting discriminatory against unarmed civilian without any disciple and not facing any serious consequence.

The stupid captain of the PN boat shall be hanged for his barbaric action.

Oh My Goodness! This is the first time I've ever heard a person says Nature is not credible as Scientific Journal.
Don't you know a lot of scientists dream up to publish their journal to Nature?

Oh my Heavens! where did I say NATURE is not credible?

I've already given you the scientific journal~ you can;t read them yourselves?
Or is it that you are scientifically uncompetent to read?

cut and paste the relevant statements in the journals. I have better things to do

All human came from Africa, so what?

congratulations for your africanese. I am from China.

The existent of being an Austronesia began from Taiwan, this is scientifically accepted. Before that, there were just pre-Austronesian people. So you think at 3000 BC Chinese had spread into Southern China? Well, Linguistical and anthropological analysis reveal that this pre-Austronesian people that migrated to Taiwan was not Sino-Tibetan Chinese, but related Tai-Kadai people (Thai and Khmer)

circle 1 looked clearly the source is closer to China than anywhere else

Scientific journal of course cannot be compared with historical books. Even more, we are talking about 3000 BC, Chinese haven't even invented books and began their bronze age. :cuckoo:
Scientific journal is the most credible peer-reviewed source of reference with clear methodology.

books are written through reference to other sources. one of which is journal. Both are important source of references

Anthropologic studies shows that Han Chinese culture spread inland up north in Yellow River. This has been conducted using molecular DNA analysis.

where is the statement which said that. The coverage and finding is incomprehensive

Simple, let's begin from 3000 BC, the point reference where Austronesian start the expansion to South East Asia and Pacific.

Where was Chinese civilization back there? The period around 3000 BC was in Chinese culture refer to three emperors and five sovereigns (三皇五帝). Here is archaelogical studies reveals the location of the earliest Chinese culture:
mapPrehistory.JPG

The earliest date shown in your "map" was 6000 BC. What had happened between 6000~3000 BC?

the only rhetorics you were quoting were (三皇五帝). How much do you know about this? it‘s study did not cover sea navigation which is a big miss

How is it possible the Chinese was on Taiwan and South China Sea? If Chinese had been there, todays South East Asian would have been Chinese. I cannot apprehend your unscientific logic:cuckoo:

you are illogical. SE Asia are further away from China than Taiwan which is just one strait away!
If the so called archeological findings have miss out a part on the reseach of ancient China's area of navitgation and fisheries at high sea how can we be sure that China was not sailing in the area before any human beings? You
are just absurd!

Nope~ filipino ancestors are Austronesian, which in turn related to Tai-Kadai people, not Sino-Tibetan Chinese.

give me a reliable source that
1. austronesians have no genetic linkage to China
2. native filippinos are of autronesians origin only
3. filippinos have no genetic linkage to China

Even Taiwanese government map has shown that the incident didn;t occured inside Taiwan-claim border. The Taiwanese official has shown it is inside Philippines border... my my...

It is silly. The map you refer to is misinterpreted by you!

The earliest ancestors of Taiwanese aborigines of course did not originated from Mainlaind. If you talk the earliest, they came from Africa..:cuckoo:

again give me the proof that Taiwanese aborigines have no genetic linkage to China

Furthermore, the Earliest Chinese migration also came from Southeast Asia 30,000 year ago as reveal by newest Human Genome Project result:cheesy:
outofafrica208.jpg

Holy Heavens give me the specific statement and the link

You cannot scientifically show that the Han Chinese were the earliest sailor of the area, I;ve shown through scientific reasoning that Filipinos Ancestors sails the area earlier than Chinese Han. What more evidence do you seek?

by showing pics of several people who appeared at seas and some stupid maps as proofs? - yeeah you are such a great
voodoo scientist

Can you show me anything that ancient Chinese did not go fishing at sea?

Even on your Chinese earliest record of South China Sea, Yizhoushu (逸周书), the South Sea Barbarian had been recordedly sending turtle and hawksbill turtle to China. So where was the turtle came from? Of course from fishing aroung South China Sea. And who was the Barbarian the Chinese chauvinistically called? They are South East asian...
You own history record have been recording the activity of South East Asian fishing aroung South China Sea... LOL

LOL our books also showed the characters were written on tuttle shells - which were strong evidences they were sailing out into high seas too

You are invoking traditional rights~
Traditional rights are exercised through traditional means, thats the interpretation of traditional fishing rights as agreed by Australia-Indonesia.

that is your imagination what grass are you smoking. What does this B/S has to do with EEZ claims

This is not biased but scientifically objective.

uSo nscientific and stubbornly biased are you!

I've given you all the scientific reference and you say unsubstatiated? WOW

wow how can you say they are substantiated on some inadequate references!

WOW~ the Official Taiwanese Government had explicitly said the incident is outside disputed water and you stubbornly chose to ignore this?

Tsk tsk tsk~ :no:
I think you have shown yourself that you are the one who is biased.
http://www.cga.gov.tw/GipOpen/wSite/public/Attachment/f1368153033684.pdf
Taiwanboat.jpg

Let me highlighted for you...
南界線外10浬 (10 nm outside souther border)

the line is not EEZ line as quoted
南界線 - literally means southern line, It did not explain what line it is! Further more the pic is not an official release by the Taiwanese Government!

why did you post a pic which showed some people working at area?

In conclusion, the murderers opened fired at the unarmed fishermen, chasing the fishermen for over an hour, spaying machine guns at them for 32 rounds; making over 50 holes and disabled the vessels. A man was killed in cold blood. All these occurred in a territory where Taiwan has EEZ claims

The moral of the story is just becos you are a law enforcer arming with a big gun and can start shooting discriminatory against unarmed civilian without any disciple and not facing any serious consequence.

The stupid captain of the PN boat shall be hanged for his barbaric action.

agreed!
and the sailors who participated in the shooting spree should also be treated as the captain!

Counting down to the expiry of the 72-hour ultimatum! TWO HOURS LEFT!

Barbaric crazy shooting in a DISPUTED TERRITORY at unarmed fishermen should be condemned!

The Philippine Coast Guard told the ship to stand down for inspection. The Taiwanese ship refused and instead tried to ram the coast guard ship repeated. After ample warning to stop the aggressive behavior, the coast guard fired on the engine compartment trying to disable the ships engine. That's when the fatality happened. If the purpose of the coast guard was to shoot those fishermen, they would all have been shot.

The Philippine Coast Guard told the ship to stand down for inspection. The Taiwanese ship refused and instead tried to ram the coast guard ship repeated. After ample warning to stop the aggressive behavior, the coast guard fired on the engine compartment trying to disable the ships engine. That's when the fatality happened. If the purpose of the coast guard was to shoot those fishermen, they would all have been shot.

Obviously, the way you talk, you must have concrete evidences. Can you show us the video tape, Mr Pinoy Talk?

Obviously, the way you talk, you must have concrete evidences. Can you show us the video tape, Mr Pinoy Talk?
Don't get so excited. Don't worry you'll see it. Just learn to wait.

Don't get so excited. Don't worry you'll see it. Just learn to wait.

LOL now you're an expert of judging my mood over the Internet too, eh? You sound like some I know, do you know Noy Noy? Sometimes he talks like that- opens his mouth before evident comes in.

LOL now you're an expert of judging my mood over the Internet too, eh? You sound like some I know, do you know Noy Noy? Sometimes he talks like that- opens his mouth before evident comes in.
If you can't wait for full the investigation then you should know how to read online news and see for yourself. Taiwanese and Chinese are just over reacting, it was an isolated case and only the cost guard was accountable for the incident and not all Filipinos.

Besides, the investigation is not yet over so it is too early for you to react and accuse the entire Filipino people.

If you can't wait for full the investigation then you should know how to read online news and see for yourself. Taiwanese and Chinese are just over reacting, it was an isolated case and only the cost guard was accountable for the incident and not all Filipinos.

Besides, the investigation is not yet over so it is too early for you to react and accuse the entire Filipino people.

Surprisely, it was you who sound so confident, react and accuse the fisherman of using an small unarmed boat trying to ram and provoke a bigger armed patrol craft even the investigation is not over yet.. You turn a big round and accuse us of all the action? Does all pinoy behaves like you?

0bb868a3-6a11-4c86-8f3c-708fea0fb59f_zpsc3f67e94.jpg

Take a good look at the fishing boat bow and see what evident of ramming it occured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom