What's new

Taiwan hails missile as 'aircraft carrier killer'

us would b-2 the hell out of china before coming in real close, them and the 187 raptors eating j-10's just sayin. Come On BABY Light My Fire!

us would b-2 the hell out of china before coming in real close, them and the 187 raptors eating j-10's just sayin. Come On BABY Light My Fire!
Did you forget to take your medication again?

TAIPEI, Taiwan (AP) — Taiwan is hailing its most advanced missile as "an aircraft carrier killer" on the same day that China began sea trials of it first aircraft carrier.

And the Taiwanese are going to test them against American Carriers ? China does not have a carrier yet

missile-taiwan_1968666i.jpg

Its all psychological game, we all know that bringing down an AC is not piece of cake, be it Chinese missile or taiwaniese. So rather than ranting and trolling on this issue, enjoy... :coffee:

And the Taiwanese are going to test them against American Carriers ? China does not have a carrier yet

Point taken... anything else?

I couldn't get you, you mean to say "Gepard"

Your post doen't make sense , neither its look like related to this topic... :undecided:

Flakpanzer Gepard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

when you don't have the ability to read and comprehend the meaning of what I have wrote then keep your mouth shut and be quite. Don't pretend like you are too innocent!!!

However, if your reply above was for teasing about my English, then I would not give you a **** for that mocking job. All your troll can do is nothing new but a speechless!!!

Don't worry. With retards like you operating them it will be another Vietnam or North Korea type of defeat for the US. And your fire will be lit just like all 11 super carriers coming near Chinese shores.

Oh! Burn baby burn! :flame:

when you don't have the ability to read and comprehend the meaning of what I have wrote then keep your mouth shut and be quite. Don't pretend like you are too innocent!!!

However, if your reply above was for teasing about my English, then I would not give you a **** for that mocking job. All your troll can do is nothing new but a speechless!!!

May be, my english is poor so does my comprehending skills. But I am not a troll. you told it can bring down "Gepard", I searched for Gepard and found something which I thought irrelevant to the topic... I thought to clear my doubt ,I don know why you get offended???

When I say some XYZ missile can kill "BAAZ", What will you understand?? Won't you ask me "what I m talking bout????"

So, anti ship missiles are now considered carrier killers these days.

Too bad they can't inflate the capabilities of these weapons the same way they inflate their names.

First, they have to know where exact is China's carrier. Then, even if they can pin point the carrier, they have to get close enough to fire without getting sunk by the carrier borne J-15s that carry C805 hypersonic missiles. Then, even if they fire, I doubt any of the missiles can get past the 054As and 052Cs that protect the carrier with loads of HQ missiles. Even if they pass through the carrier defense system will intercept it. They are cruise missiles which are easy to intercept. I think maybe 1 out of 500 missiles can actually hit the carrier. People need to get real. A carrier group is a powerful one. An anti-ship missile won't do jack against it.

Aahh...So now the people who downplay Taiwan's supposedly 'carrier killer' are the same ones who exaggerated the DF-21.

Aahh...So now the people who downplay Taiwan's supposedly 'carrier killer' are the same ones who exaggerated the DF-21.

It's not the Chinese hyping the DF-21. Besides that is a ballistic missile, a different category.

Back
Top Bottom