What's new

Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen resigns as head of ruling Democratic Progressive Party following local election losses

What did I avoid? The situation u given of Taiwan is not much different from Hong Kong. As what Xi say, one country, 2 system. Taiwan cannot decide the defence and foreign policy of their own. Same as HK.
Dude wtf? Do you live in your own world?

Maybe you are the loser for avoiding to SEE the truth.

Tell me,does Taiwan:

• Take orders from Beijing?
  • Have the same political system and government as the PRC?
  • Have the same government as the PRC?
  • Have the same Armed Forces?
  • Have the same currency?
  • Have the same foreign policy?
  • Have the same allies?
  • Have the freedom to sail into PRC waters?

If not,then it's a de facto independent country. Which means you are in denial and you need to wake up and see the truth.

You can keep saying "no,no Taiwan not real country,it's ours!" but that would be like saying "It's not day,it's night" when the sun is shining.
Huh? You failed to see what "One China" policy actually means? Well, just checked out their passport, they claimed the mainland too, which is still in their constitution.

They are an exiled government from mainland, and in theory, both side is still on civil war.

Dude wtf? Do you live in your own world?
Lol.. another cheapshot to avoid answering. Tell me why DPP loses the election?

Lolwut. Who decides their policy towards the US then? China? Towards mainland China? China?
Can Taiwan allow foreign warship to visit Taiwan? Tell me.. why is your mighty Singapore navy can't visit Taiwan anymore? And u call Taiwan can call the shot? Lol.. which world are u living in?

They are an exiled government from mainland, and in theory, both side is still on civil war.
Yes,but I keep telling him that they are a de facto independent country,a different State.

But he can't understand that.

Yes,but I keep telling him that they are a de facto independent country,a different State.

But he can't understand that.
different government under the same nation, China.
one is people's republic of China, one is republic of China, and they too claimed mainland.
pretty simple concept.

one is people's republic of China, one is republic of China, and they too claimed mainland.
pretty simple concept.
That idiot keep saying Taiwan is independent which is not.

That idiot keep saying Taiwan is independent which is not.
He just wants Taiwan to break away from China, he doesnt want Chinese mainland reunification with Taiwan and doesnt want to see China grow strong, these Greeks are just toeing the West's anti-China line to please their American masters. He wont accept facts and truth.

Last edited:
pretty simple concept.
The same nation,but different State.

He keeps insisting that Taiwan is taking orders from Beijing. He has this illusion,that the PRC is controlling Taiwan.

He just wants Taiwan to break away from China, he doesnt want Chinese mainland reunification with Taiwan and doesnt want to see China grow strong, these Greeks are just toeing the West's anti-China line to please his American masters. He wont accept facts and truth.
Cut the bull,I'm only saying that Taiwan is a de facto different country. FFS why is it so hard to understand this?

They have a different government,different legislature,different political system,different allies,their own armed forces,their own currency,their own air space and naval borders. What else do you need? It's effectively a seperate,different country.

How more plain do I have to make it? All you two can say is "oh anti-China West,anti-China West,all Westerners are hypocrite bastards!"

He keeps insisting that Taiwan is taking orders from Beijing. He has this illusion,that the PRC is controlling Taiwan.

Cut the bull,I'm only saying that Taiwan is a de facto different country. FFS why is it so hard to understand this?

They have a different government,different legislature,different political system,different allies,their own armed forces,their own currency,their own air space and naval borders. What else do you need? It's effectively a seperate,different country.

How more plain do I have to make it? All you two can say is "oh anti-China West,anti-China West,all Westerners are hypocrite bastards!"
When did I say Taiwan is taking order from China? But Taiwan can't do whatever they wants without PRC permission. For example, can Taiwan allow foreign warship to come along Taiwan port? If invited, who is willing to come without retaliation from PRC, tell me?

Taiwan cannot do alot things without permission from PRC. That means a lot of autonomy right is not in their hand.

And that is deemed independent? 😂

Maybe you are the loser for avoiding to SEE the truth.

Tell me,does Taiwan:

• Take orders from Beijing?
  • Have the same political system and government as the PRC?
  • Have the same government as the PRC?
  • Have the same Armed Forces?
  • Have the same currency?
  • Have the same foreign policy?
  • Have the same allies?
  • Have the freedom to sail into PRC waters?

If not,then it's a de facto independent country. Which means you are in denial and you need to wake up and see the truth.

You can keep saying "no,no Taiwan not real country,it's ours!" but that would be like saying "It's not day,it's night" when the sun is shining.

I agree.. Taiwan is a different country.. Taiwan is a sovereign country as China doesn't control the Island nation with different political system and rules... This is ground reality.

It is like Greece and Cyprus? two different countries all together or Turkey and Azerbaijan different countries

I have read enough of your comments on the subject of Taiwan in relation to China in previous posts to know your real view and position on Taiwan.

I have read enough of your comments on the subject of Taiwan in relation to China in previous posts to know your real view and position on Taiwan.
What's my real position?

You know.
Tell me. I want to hear.

It is like Greece and Cyprus? two different countries all together or Turkey and Azerbaijan different countries
It has similarities and differences. Because Greece and Cyprus are brotherly countries on the geopolitical and cooperation aspect as well,while the PRC and Taiwan are basically enemies.

But yes,Cyprus is its own independent country,it had its own currency until they adopted the Euro,they have their own Armed Forces and Police,their own laws and their own air space and naval borders,government etc.

And that is deemed independent?
That's called political pressure. If let's say,the PRC was threatened to back down from whatever action,by the entire world community or else war....and you backed down,would you have said that the PRC is not independent or that it was just political pressure?

For example, can Taiwan allow foreign warship to come along Taiwan port? If invited, who is willing to come without retaliation from PRC, tell me?
Greece can legally expand its naval borders to 12 miles. But we don't do it,because Turkey has threatened with casus belli if we expanded our naval borders to 12 miles in the eastern Aegean. Does that mean we are not independent? Or that we are prudent not to start a war?

This doesn't mean you control Taiwan's government,economy,army,people. You don't have a say on what goes in the island. Kamala Harris went there. Did you stop her? Eeee? No. Could you have stopped her legally? No. What does that mean? That you don't control Taiwan. You only put political pressure on them through military means.

Back
Top Bottom