What's new

Taiwan sets up airborne unit for Spratlys

China were provinces of Mongolia, Manchukuo and Japan. Posted by Rechoice

If VN were a city in China, it's GDP can hardly get into top 10.
If VN were a province in China, it's GDP will be between Yunnan and Xinjiang, ranks at 24th or 25th.
Posted by oct6050

Funny you called me an idiot and yet you can't tell the differences between the above two posts.

China were provinces of Mongolia, Manchukuo and Japan. Posted by Rechoice

If VN were a province in China, it's GDP will be between Yunnan and Xinjiang, ranks at 24th or 25th.
Posted by oct6050

Funny you called me an idiot and yet you can't tell the differences between the above two posts.
Then why don't you guys said "if Pakistan were a province in China, it's GDP will be between Yunnan and Xinjiang, ranks at 24th or 25th." ??

And what do Pakistani think when you say that ??

Then why don't you guys said "if Pakistan were a province in China, it's GDP will be between Yunnan and Xinjiang, ranks at 24th or 25th." ??

Boy you're helpless! You still don't have a clue, do you now?

:lol:

About the numbers, you are right,
but you said "If VN were a province in China", in fact it is just the dream "thousands of years" but failed of the Chinese.
So, best you should to dream about "a rebel province" Taiwan rather than continue to talk about the failed dream of your ancestors.

And your comment is Right ??

You think Chinese have the Right to insult anothers on PDF ??

Lol, so wet, cry me a river now! hurry! :lol::P

LOL, no need to play that way bro, don't brag the Pakistani to the mud for bailing you out :lol: you are acting like a childish looser now! :no:

hope my truth won't hurt your krispy soul! :P

Lol, so wet, cry me a river now! hurry! :lol::P

LOL, no need to play that way bro, don't brag the Pakistani to the mud for bailing you out :lol: you are acting like a childish looser now! :no:

hope my truth won't hurt your krispy soul! :P
Khmer tiger, do you have better thing to do than being a false flagger ??

I find the master or who owns who talk to be very childish and stupid. History already shows that Northern part of Vietnam was part of China during certain dynasties. China was never defeated by Japan, they only turned Manchuria into Manchukuo (a puppet state) and nothing more. So Chinese members stop claiming that China was the master of Vietnam it will only lead to stupid and dumb comparison by some of the Indians and especially the Vietnamese that Japan was the master of China. For those who don't know the difference between a region and a country go search on a dictionary because Manchuria isn't a country but a region. So Vietnamese claiming Japan was the master of China is not only a very stupid comparison but shows how dumb their logic are. Also some of you continue to repeat that USA is the master of China because Mao decided to have ties with USA after the sino-soviet split shows how intelligent they are.

The problem with the islands in SCS cannot be solved i'm afraid. Each country claim certain islands belong to them. What we need is REAL proof that those islands were recorded in the ancient maps otherwise we all will argue that other country is trying to steal or have stolen it.

So Vietnamese claiming Japan was the master of China is not only a very stupid comparison but shows how dumb their logic are.
How about a famous Chinese confessed that Japanese and Western were matser of Chinese ??
The problem with the islands in SCS cannot be solved i'm afraid. Each country claim certain islands belong to them. What we need is REAL proof that those islands were recorded in the ancient maps otherwise we all will argue that other country is trying to steal or have stolen it.
I showed VN ancient maps having those islands many time already.
Ban-do-11_w_450.jpg

China map in Qing dynasty didn't have thos islands
daithanhtoando.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
NiceGuy you only make yourself look dumber than you are by posting a movie part starring with Bruce Lee.

You said you have posted the maps many times. That's not REAL proof you stupid idiot. Use your brains okay What i mean with REAL proof is , all countries should show their ancient maps or ancient books where the islands were documented and not some picture scan found on the Internet.

With technology we can determine how old those maps / books are and that way we have REAL proof. Sounds logic right??????

NiceGuy you only make yourself look dumber than you are by posting a movie part starring with Bruce Lee.
dumber ??Oh no, it's a confession from Bruce Lee. Japanese and the Western were your masters, admit it, dude :lol:
You said you have posted the maps many times. That's not REAL proof you stupid idiot. Use your brains okay What i mean with REAL proof is , all countries should show their ancient maps or ancient books where the islands were documented and not some picture scan found on the Internet.
Yep, we showed all to international court of justice already, that's why China dare not go there and debate with us .

I find the master or who owns who talk to be very childish and stupid. History already shows that Northern part of Vietnam was part of China during certain dynasties. China was never defeated by Japan, they only turned Manchuria into Manchukuo (a puppet state) and nothing more. So Chinese members stop claiming that China was the master of Vietnam it will only lead to stupid and dumb comparison by some of the Indians and especially the Vietnamese that Japan was the master of China. For those who don't know the difference between a region and a country go search on a dictionary because Manchuria isn't a country but a region. So Vietnamese claiming Japan was the master of China is not only a very stupid comparison but shows how dumb their logic are. Also some of you continue to repeat that USA is the master of China because Mao decided to have ties with USA after the sino-soviet split shows how intelligent they are.

Yes, VN was invaded by China for about a thousand years. It only ended in 938, after VN knocked out China's entire fleet at the Bach Dang River.
But you must remember that, before VN was invaded by China, Vietnam is a feudal state sovereignty. China invaded VN, but eventually China was defeated, which means China had been forced to return the territory to Vietnamese.

We have many ancient maps to demonstrate VN's sovereignty over the two archipelagoes of Hoang Sa and Truong Sa (Paracels and Spratlys), them with real paper. The picture which we have cited here only some parts, was photographed from real paper maps. But who will consider and recognize them, while China did not dare to go to UN's courts?

Vietnam has controlled two archipelagoes for many centuries without using any guns. To the 20th century, China used force to rob the islands from VN. How do you explain that?

Back
Top Bottom