What's new

Taiwan to boost forces in disputed Spratly Islands

Its not just Vietnam though is it buddy. Look at Phillipines and Brunie and Malaysia, the Chinese line is literally upto their shores. Even beyond the 200 NM EEZ which every country gets.

Our claim is a legitimate one based on 2000 years of recorded history. I'll just let you know this.

In 1980, when Deng and Marcos talked about South Sea islands:

Marcos: "I think those islands are Filipino. They're quite close to the Phillipines."
Deng: "I think the Phillipines are quite close to China."

Us not settling this dispute the way the US settled its disputes with Mexico is being nice, civilized and respecting international law, not because we don't have the ability.

Our claim is a legitimate one based on 2000 years of recorded history. I'll just let you know this.

In 1980, when Deng and Marcos talked about South Sea islands:

Marcos: "I think those islands are Filipino. They're quite close to the Phillipines."
Deng: "I think the Phillipines are quite close to China."

Us not settling this dispute the way the US settled its disputes with Mexico is being nice, civilized and respecting international law, not because we don't have the ability.

So, Mr.Neutral, can you see Chinese's arrogant ??

What Indian, Pakistanese will say, if your Ship want to travel to Japan, Korea , Taiwan , ASEAN throught East sea but have to wait for China's permission ??

And how Middle east sell oil to Korea, Taiwan, Japan , ASEAN if China does not allow ??

string-of-pearls1.jpg

Its not just Vietnam though is it buddy. Look at Phillipines and Brunie and Malaysia, the Chinese line is literally upto their shores. Even beyond the 200 NM EEZ which every country gets.

That is why we build J-20 while india buys T-90.

When was the last time you heard racial based attacks against Chinese in Australia? never, why? Because we are different.

So, Mr.Neutral, can you see Chinese's arrogant ??

What Indian, Pakistanese will say, if your Ship want to travel to Japan, Korea , Taiwan , ASEAN throught East sea but have to wait for China's permission ??

And how Middle east sell oil to Korea, Taiwan, Japan , ASEAN if China does not allow ??

dude, stop being the troll here.

We can grand those nations free passage for civilian ships. Just like if vietnam agrees to merge with China, you vietnamese can choose to move to Shanghai/Beijing/Shenzhen and start new lives.

simple and plain.

That is why we build J-20 while india buys T-90.

I have never seen a more irrelevant answer before in my life.

When was the last time you heard racial based attacks against Chinese in Australia? never, why? Because we are different.

And drop this racial attack bs will you. Chinese get bashed in Australia, like every other race living in Australia, including the white Australians(locals). Don't tell me there is no street crime in China.

Let this be the last time you bring this bs up.

Lesson in fear: Chinese students plagued by crime - National - smh.com.au

Chinese student died after sexually assaulted by intruder in Sydney -- china.org.cn

dude, stop being the troll here.

We can grand those nations free passage for civilian ships. Just like if vietnam agrees to merge with China, you vietnamese can choose to move to Shanghai/Beijing/Shenzhen and start new lives.

simple and plain.

But I don't thing people in the worl want to have those nations free passage for civilian ships, coz they have Right to travel freely. Now, you China try to confiscated their Own right, and turn to your CHina right ??

No more freedom with China's dominance, my friend .^^.

But I don't thing people in the worl want to grand those nations free passage for civilian ships, coz they have Right to travel freely. Now, you China try to confiscated their Own right, and turn to your CHina right ??

No more freedom with China's dominance, my friend .^^.

We have offered ships free passage through the East Sea and Yellow Sea. What you said has no basis in reality. China respects the navigation rights of all nations not at war with China.

We have offered ships free passage through the East Sea and Yellow Sea. What you said has no basis in reality. China respects the navigation rights of all nations not at war with China.

Don't you See the picture ??You make a Clash with American ship named Impacable, coz you China don't want them to move freely. What happend to Indan, Pakistanese ship ?? same ?
Tuyen-bo-Duong-9-diem-la-vo-ly_Tin180.com_001.jpg

so explain why vietnam extends your territory to Philippine coastline? can you? the nearest place you took is less than 80 miles from Philippine coast of Palawan.

a little study, i happen to find 60 percent of the spratly is occupied by vietnam.

so looks like you are barking at wrong season.

and from the map above, I don't see vietnam even close to Spratly Islands..

and from the map above, I don't see vietnam even close to Spratly Islands..

So, you should Read more about Uncloss , you will understand why. I can not explain in English, sorry.^^.

Phillipin Gov did not discover any Island in Sparty, you can ask your Gov if it's true or not. Only Viet Nam and China say having envidence to discover Spratly Islands..But VN envidence is winning .

so explain why vietnam extends your territory to Philippine coastline? can you? the nearest place you took is less than 80 miles from Philippine coast of Palawan.

a little study, i happen to find 60 percent of the spratly is occupied by vietnam.

so looks like you are barking at wrong season.
Some envidece from
1.gif

Luân đôn in năm 1791
London issed in 1791, Spartly be long to Viet Nam.
GS sử học Enrique Alvarez Cabal.
Spain history profesor Enrique Alvarez Cabal send to VNese.
Sang x? bò tót tìm d?u tích Hoàng Sa - Tr??ng Sa

Little Vietnam thinks it's a world power and challenges continental China over its historical claims to the Paracel Islands. In any military engagement, China steamrolls Vietnam. Chinese sovereignty over Paracel Islands will no longer be an issue. The Chinese discovered the Paracel Islands first and no amount of Vietnamese complaints can overcome that immutable fact.

Paracel Islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The coast belonged to the Kingdom of Cauchi China. Map of Europe, Africa and ... There are some Chinese cultural relics in the Paracel islands dating from ..."

"China
618~1279

* There are some Chinese cultural relics in the Paracel islands dating from the Tang and Song dynasty eras[12][note 1], and there is some evidence of Chinese habitation on the islands in these periods.[13].
"

Little Vietnam thinks it's a world power and challenges continental China over its historical claims to the Paracel Islands. In any military engagement, China steamrolls Vietnam. Chinese sovereignty over Paracel Islands will no longer be an issue. The Chinese discovered the Paracel Islands first and no amount of Vietnamese complaints can overcome that immutable fact.

Paracel Islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The coast belonged to the Kingdom of Cauchi China. Map of Europe, Africa and ... There are some Chinese cultural relics in the Paracel islands dating from ..."

"China
618~1279

* There are some Chinese cultural relics in the Paracel islands dating from the Tang and Song dynasty eras[12][note 1], and there is some evidence of Chinese habitation on the islands in these periods.[13].
"
But in the Real debate, as I know, we're winning coz we have the map from China office of the last dynasty who draw Spatly belong to VN.^^. and the fact that, ASIAN and USA agaisnt your Red Line.^^

BTW: I just tried to explane to Philippine guy. that philippin EEZ is reasonable already.^^.

At the end of the day, China is willing to use thermonuclear weapons to defend its thousand-year-old claims to the South China Sea. Who believes that the United States is willing to do the same? If not, the United States will have to back down and lose face in the final showdown over the South China Sea. Otherwise, everyone should get ready for World War III, global thermonuclear war.

Did everyone notice that the U.S. meekly said nothing as Russia invaded and annexed 20% of U.N. member Georgia's territory? The U.S. is bluffing. Its citizens enjoy incredibly high living standards and it is not willing to risk thermonuclear destruction for someone else's border dispute on the other side of the world.

That's the endgame and the choice is up to the United States. China's Red Line is immovable. China's claim is rock-solid and it will back it up with China's full thermonuclear military power.

Rankings of world nuclear (thermonuclear/hydrogen P-5 and atomic/fission) powers

XMIIl.jpg

Stunning, Frightening, Explosive and Destructive Power: Detonation of an 11-megaton Thermonuclear Bomb, March 26, 1954
Operation Castle, ROMEO Event
Bikini Atoll, Republic of the Marshall Islands

Rankings of world P-5 (i.e. Five permanent members of the U.N. Security Council) thermonuclear powers by megatons of firepower:

1. Russia - 1,273 megatons

2. United States - 570 megatons

3. China - 294 megatons (China has over half the nuclear firepower of the United States)

4. France - 55 megatons

5. Britain - 16 megatons

Humorous fact: A single Chinese DF-3A/CSS-2 IRBM or DF-4/CSS-3 ICBM with a 3.3 megaton warhead has over three times the destructive firepower in the entire Indian nuclear arsenal. In general, a thermonuclear warhead is roughly 100 times more powerful than an equivalent atomic warhead.

References:

Russia: NTI: Russia - Nuclear Disarmament
United States: NTI: United States - Nuclear Disarmament
China: NTI: China - Nuclear Disarmament
France: NTI: France - Nuclear Disarmament
Britain: NTI: United Kingdom - Nuclear Disarmament

----------

Rankings of atomic/fission bomb powers:

6. Israel: 1500-4000 kt (or 1.5 to 4 megatons)

7. India: 800 Kt ~ 1000 Kt. (or 0.8 to 1 megaton)

8. Pakistan: 600 kt - 1000 kt (or 0.6 to 1 megaton)

[note: 1,000 kilotons equal only 1 megaton]

References:

Israel: NTI: Israel - Nuclear Disarmament
India: NTI: India - Nuclear Disarmament
Pakistan: NTI: Pakistan - Nuclear Disarmament

----------

1967: THE FIRST CHINESE HYDROGEN BOMB exploded with 3.3 megatons of destructive power

No thread on China's nuclear weapons would be complete without the history-setting first thermonuclear explosion.

"On June 17 1967, China revealed its true military power.

At 00:19, a Chinese H-6 bomber dropped the first Chinese hydrogen bomb. It exploded with a force of 3.3 megatons. It marked the date when China entered the thermonuclear era."

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom