What's new

Taj Mahal 'built on Hindu temple', claims Indian MP

I 2nd that opinion, Taj Mahal should be demolished and the site should return to its formal temple Glory

We are dealing with utter madness and reckless hate...

These sickoz are capable of everything... they wish to cleanse GanguDaesh of any sign of us...

So, do you think Grand Mosque of Dehli would be too much?

But I get your point.
Yup it would be. Atleast for Pakistanis I am sure. Bangladeshi muslims would be unleashed too. And Muslim Pockets in India will certainly have a very negative reaction. Grand Mosque of Dehli is probably the most famous mosque of Subcontinent
@AfrazulMandal

hahaha you live in la la land?

No one will blink an eye
Well according to NYT 30 temples werr vandalised of what happened on 1992 Babri Masjid. The times has changed. More hate for India(Hindus) now then ever. If media creates hype then u will difinetly see the reaction

Well according to NYT 30 temples werr vandalised of what happened on 1992 Babri Masjid. The times has changed. More hate for India(Hindus) now then ever. If media creates hype then u will difinetly see the reaction

No one will create a hype. Its day 101 in Kashmir if you need any assurances about that.

Anyhow these people will just come back here and say how Pakistan is 5000 year old and Urdu was imposed upon them along with the religion of Islam by Mohammad bin Qasim.

You better move to a cave. Age of Tribulations has started

It's already cash cow. So nope.

what if its turned into another ram temple, dont you think there be even more tourism, as its turned into hidutva shrine with a billion hindutva tourists? isnt it claimed the same for ram temple?

what if its turned into another ram temple, dont you think there be even more tourism, as its turned into hidutva shrine with a billion hindutva tourists? isnt it claimed the same for ram temple?
Temples are not tourist destinations, they are for pilgrimage. There are no Hindutva shrines either. And no relevant groups have laid any claim to Taj mahal. Except the Waqf Board who will not get the place anyway.

Places of worship by a group is protected against further claims to any groups while Ayodhya was excluded from the list. No option for any more claims.

Temples are not tourist destinations, they are for pilgrimage. There are no Hindutva shrines either. And no relevant groups have laid any claim to Taj mahal. Except the Waqf Board who will not get the place anyway.

Places of worship by a group is protected against further claims to any groups while Ayodhya was excluded from the list. No option for any more claims.

lets make amendments in the law, demolish taj mahal for ram mandir or shiva mandir, will be a cash cow and tourist attraction.

regards

This is their next target before next election
'The die has been cast' DR Moeed

lets make amendments in the law, demolish taj mahal for ram mandir or shiva mandir, will be a cash cow and tourist attraction.

regards
I'd rather say what Modi said, before temples we need more toilets.

Regards.

I'd rather say what Modi said, before temples we need more toilets.

Regards.

yes, but india is still toiletless, modi's and BJP's politics didn't start with toilets but ram mandir, so taj mahal demolition must be prioritized and mandir constructed, that is also the path BJP is leading india into.

regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom