What's new

Taj Mahal will collaspe in 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense !!

this is marketing strategy....

it wants tourists and wants more money from different organizations to be donated to preserve the site !

Sahi kaha na maine Imran bhai :D

Wessey mujhe "Mountain due" pasand hai :tup: Limca to purani ho gyi...

wesy baat to tum ne lakh ruppes ki ki hai per mery pass 5 ruppes hai is wakt peeni hai to pee limca warna main khud pee jaoon ga :lol:

deo na main tujhy red label pilata hoon abhi ruk zara :P

Its not gonna fall..
if earth quake strike,it will...

can u say earth will never strike north india??? ;)

We have see tremors in North india lately...as the monument foundation is not so good....it may fall

if earth quake strike,it will...

can u say earth will never strike north india??? ;)

We have see tremors in North india lately...as the monument foundation is not so good....it may fall

I dont mean that.. With the right earthquake in the right place, any building can fall.. What i mean is it wont be allowed to fall out of neglect..

What else is going to colapse in the next 5 years?
come on guys, the government is doing what ever is technically possible to make sure the Building stays there for the future.
If its time comes, no one can stop it from falling, its a old monument.

What else is going to colapse in the next 5 years?
come on guys, the government is doing what ever is technically possible to make sure the Building stays there for the future.
If its time comes, no one can stop it from falling, its a old monument.

my life will collapse too as i hope i will be marred after 5 years :sick:

Taj Mahal is an Islamic architecture.

Hoops thanks for finding that will recommend your name for top detectives.

You always bring religion into topic and to your info INDIA has Hindus,Muslims,Christians,Sikhs,Jains, and many more but we are all "INDIANS" which we care more than Religion

That muslim who built taj mahal should'nt have came to Hindustan aka Bharat than :)

Did he arrive in the same flight as Sonia Gandhi.!! ;)
He milked people of Hindustan at his time and now we are milking his monument :pop: so??

I think you will find he ruled you as did other Mughals for several decades..... the Koh-e-Noor connection, you are so desperate to retrieve. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom