What's new

Tajik Army officer stuns Indian delegation with flawless Hindi

I think there is enough options in the Indian educational system to bypass learning English, but again why should one forgo the chance to become a global citizen by not learning English.

please try to help me in figuring out the name of universities in which medium is not english

please try to help me in figuring out the name of universities in which medium is not english

Well in Kerala you can learn in Malayalam Medium then go on to take degree in Malayalam

Well in Kerala you can learn in Malayalam Medium then go on to take degree in Malayalam
may be you right.... but its not the case with hindi belt... as I said english has been forced on us.

i can not agree with you and I rest with my case..
the debate is not what is now at present.. my point is what we have lost because of the language politics...

look today even if I support for hindi, thats too I have to explain in english, and what can be more hypocrisy this also I am typing in english :hitwall: ...

We have lost nothing. Everybody is happy with their own mother tongue and then there is English which is now more or less the official language or world. Learning Hindi would never give us the level of opportunity that English offers us.

Anyways I would have preferred if we had the opportunity to learn right up to the Phd level in our own mother tongue like the French, Germans, Koreans, Japanese etc.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

may be you right.... but its not the case with hindi belt... as I said english has been forced on us.

You men to say that there is no Hindi Medium in the Hindi Belt.

Perhaps forced is the wrong word.. voluntary surrender to English?

We have lost nothing. Everybody is happy with their own mother tongue and then there is English which is now more or less the official language or world. Learning Hindi would never give us the level of opportunity that English offers us.

Anyways I would have preferred if we had the opportunity to learn right up to the Phd level in our own mother tongue like the French, Germans, Koreans, Japanese etc.

thats what I am asking why dont you promote your own language to the world level. why you cannot see from my point of view, I am not advocating for just for hindi. Why its you and me who have to learn western language and west do not have to learn indian language?.
this is what we have lost, we are failed to promote our own language to make it "world language" if english can achieve that status why cant indian language? you agree or not non of our language is world language, because they keep on fighting among themselves

You men to say that there is no Hindi Medium in the Hindi Belt.

yes, none of universities to my knowledge

Hareh yaar .if u don't something better stay calm don't propagate false propaganda. our priest are Aryans(IYER , IYENGAR(BRAHMINS) so they have to do pujas in Sanskrit v have tamil gods like Murugan for that v do pujas in Tamil not in sanscrit. WE ARE DRAVIDIANS our language have separate branch no similarities .

If you don't know anything properly other than Nehruvian-colonial history, don't parade your ignorance on "race distinctions" and self-differentiations.

What "Tamil god" are you talking about? The deity you call Murugan is worshipped as Kartik by mainstream Hindus in the north and "Skanda" in the east by mainstream Hindus.

Try knowing a bit about entire ancient Indian history including mainstream Hindu one, rather than reading revised history and regional political nonsense.

I am neither a mainstream Hindu nor a north Indian. So don't tell me nonsense of regionalism that you've got. People who've dwelled into mainstream Hindu Dharma and done decades of research having lived and observed all parts of India (even becoming mainstream Hindus themselves) have spent excavating reality out of political history revisionism. My profession gives me the good opportunity to explore these aspects including meeting many enlightened people. I consider this as a fate's gift (for both my Buddhist and the mainstream Hindu aspects).

our priest are Aryans...

WE ARE DRAVIDIANS

You're just one of many others who needs to excavate and conduct more research rather than continue dwelling on revised history imposed by politically-motivated and mentally divisive people.

look mates english language might not be an issue in south.

but this issue is like inactive volcano in hindi belt more precisely in UP. politics has already begun to remove english. Time to wait and watch

but this issue is like inactive volcano in hindi belt more precisely in UP. politics has already begun to remove english. Time to wait and watch

At last some good news!

Bury english and I will pay for the shovel. Let me know and I'll pop the champagne!

if an italian lady (who can't even speak the language of the country she claims to represent) can become leader of their congress of kangaroos --maybe he should shed the uniform and join indian politics too

:rofl:

by the way, it's good to be multi-lingual. I've met Afghans (Pakhtuns and Tajiks) who spoke good Urdu; seen videos of Chinese speaking flawless Urdu and Turkish.

when people enjoy learning foreign languages and being exposed to them, it becomes a lot easier

ENGLISH is simply an international language. So out of compulsion we learn it.

But as someone suggested here, Sanskrit is not spoken anymore in north for south indians to complain language bullying (Karnataka is a SOUTHERN state and there still exists a village that only speaks ancient classic Sanskrit till date... how do "language defenders" explain that for a "not a south Indian language" defense? Any words?) or east or west. Which means all Indians have to re-learn Sanskrit at the same level, therefore equally making all to learn and at the same time making a common language work for entire country for better unity and national pride.

This is an alternative looking at the fact that some language protectors here don't even want to use Hindi to connect with the other states of India just because of "north Indian" factor. Funnily they are ready to speak the language of a country that enslaved them for 200 years but not a fellow Indian derivative of Sanskrit that is easier for all Indians to learn and unite.

Now when someone suggest an ancient common language that ALL Indians have to equally work hard to learn so that it unites us, people go into "we are different race" argument without even knowing basic history of the country they were born into.

Wow... language politics at its best.

If you don't know anything properly other than Nehruvian-colonial history, don't parade your ignorance on "race distinctions" and self-differentiations.

What "Tamil god" are you talking about? The deity you call Murugan is worshipped as Kartik by mainstream Hindus in the north and "Skanda" in the east by mainstream Hindus.

Try knowing a bit about entire ancient Indian history including mainstream Hindu one, rather than reading revised history and regional political nonsense.

I am neither a mainstream Hindu nor a north Indian. So don't tell me nonsense of regionalism that you've got. People who've dwelled into mainstream Hindu Dharma and done decades of research having lived and observed all parts of India (even becoming mainstream Hindus themselves) have spent excavating reality out of political history revisionism. My profession gives me the good opportunity to explore these aspects including meeting many enlightened people. I consider this as a fate's gift (for both my Buddhist and the mainstream Hindu aspects).

You're just one of many others who needs to excavate and conduct more research rather than continue dwelling on revised history imposed by politically-motivated and mentally divisive people.

I thought u knw something but ur posts clearly showed your ignorance ,once again read ur previous post and mine . My suggestion is learn more before talk.

What exactly are the demands of these 'English Basher's' ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom