What's new

Tajik Army officer stuns Indian delegation with flawless Hindi

from a telugu guy perspective.

anyone saying all the south indian languages originated from tamil is pure bullshit.

last time i checked telugu had far more sanskrit words in it then hindi itself,i dunno why it's called dravida language there is no such word as dravida mentioned in our language,this is coming from a guy who studied in chennai and can speak good tamil

i know few tamil alphabets

it starts like ka na cha.where as telugu is similar to sanskrit ka ka ga gha

we have common script with kannada which is defferent to tamil script
In that Case, Consider Malyalam... Most Non-Malyalee folks expects Malayalam as equal to Tamil. it is Not. It is also largely influenced by Sanskrit.
The Malayalam Lipi(Script) is also the Same as Hindi or any other Indian language and "ZHA"(ഴ) is not found in any other Indian language AFAIKT.
yes, @Ryuu ...I also have a slight doubt Tamil chauvinists wants to spearhead South Indian Languages and claims all south languages exists as if because of Tamil.. both Hindi and Tamil Chauvinism sucks..

EDIT:Don't want to make another post.
So, This thread achieved it's Goal. We, Indians are going to hail "Hindi" as the National language of Uttar Pradesh,Bihar and Delhi. Kyunki Hindi "Humre" RashtrBhasha He.. :devil:

In that Case, Consider Malyalam... Most Non-Malyalee folks expects Malayalam as equal to Tamil. it is Not. It is also largely influenced by Sanskrit.
The Malayalam Lipi(Script) is also the Same as Hindi or any other Indian language and "ZHA"(ഴ) is not found in any other Indian language AFAIKT.
yes, @Ryuu ...I also have a slight doubt Tamil chauvinists wants to spearhead South Indian Languages and claims all south languages exists as if because of Tamil.. both Hindi and Tamil Chauvinism sucks..

lolz i know dude
most of the tamil politicians hijack south indian history as their own
also i don't believe in term dravida/aryan it was mostly used for tamil propaganda

Actually if southern Indians agree Sanskrit or hindi as best then u people praise us and used to say Indians. But If v talk abt our language(reality) the same people calling as Tamil chauvinist , anti national , language politics y u dng this? .

On topic :classical language language means a language capability to withstand any kind of influence from other languages without lost its identity . That is y Tamil and Sanskrit are classical language. BUT u can see the influence of Sanskrit in bengali, marati,assamese ,hindi,telugu ,malayalam ,kannada ,orrisa likewise u can see the influence of tamil in Dravidian languages . Even in Tamil we use few words frm Sanskrit/Hindi orally not in written words but rest of language having those words as well as literature influence. Thats y we can't pronounce various gha ,sha,pha,mha instead v can use only ga ,pa,sa,ma simply v can say our words mostly pronounce frm throat and nose(eg ni'yah) but Sanskrit/hindi it frm guts(stomach).

India - a country where people can't even decide what's their national language yet they take pride in a Tajik speaking in Hindi ;)

Don't kill me, just saying the truth.

this is evidence of success of our foreign policy and policy to help other nations

Nothing is special... it is jsut that the language is simpler than most regional languages for ALL indians to learn enough to communicate with each other without having to depend on a colonial language inside the country. Mate, this regionalism is not good. My region is suffering because of this mentality for years. NO one is saying stop speaking Tamil. Heck! I'd not agree to forget Denzonkha at all. My language is not Hindi but I've learnt it as a mark of simple INDIAN language to communicate to most of the states' people.

Nehru attempted to impose yes. But has it been imposed? If it was imposed, there would have been a situation like CCP. Do you see a situation like CCP? Can you compare today's state here in India with that of Sinhala radicalism? I can challenge that you cannot. Because that is the amount of freedom our country grants us and it cannot be lied about.

This accusation and blaming "Hindi people" is a regionalist, political agenda just to gain cheap mileage in politics by sick politicians. Don't fall for these dirty divisive politics. For example, Arunachal has subdivisional dialects that once used to war with each other over language. But today they've come out of that mentality and along with their mother tongue's dialects, they've learnt Hindi to blend in easily and which makes communication very simple. Nothing about regional accent but just simple basic common INDIAN language.

No one is denying that each dialect of India has its own beauty in each state. But that should not bring about the wrong and mistaken feeling of "we're different".

OR do you agree for Sanskrit as common language to learn? Even the north Indians and we NE Indians have to sit and learn it from scratch since it is centuries since anyone has spoken it. Do you agree for a language that we ALL have to learn but at the same time equally is of our country? I mean, we all have to equally re-learn it since centuries of stagnation. What's the take for you there? At that time, your friend brought "we're different race" colonial revised history nonsense that has even been proven false as recent as 3 years back.

So why is this "we're different"?

What makes you different from any other state? Your soaps put forward the same cultural values that our or north Indian programs show. Same movies, same family lives, same mentality, same mindset. I have a lot of interest in these things and keep a regular research track on them.

We are of different states only in supposedly linguistic terms. NOTHING ELSE. Everything else is only political garbage that most Indians including some people of my state and region must realize and come out of. We are not different. Difference is only on surface because we are like branches of the SAME tree.

Realize this. Come out of the false nonsense politicians and local funded stooges tell you. This shyte happens in NE as well. But many people especially youth are realizing this as false opportunism and coming out of it.

I don't think you have any Idea of What the Tamil People want to convey to you and neither are they able to explain. Even I used to think the same as others that Tamils have some issue or Why are they so Nationalistic with the Language not seen with any other state in the country.

We suffered the same problem in Maharashtra from the last 10-15 Years Back and realised what happened with the Tamils since the Last 50 Years and can vouch that Tamils are True in their Position.

There is no issue with Hindi. It's the North Indian Feudal Culture and the Male Chavunistic Mentality that is the Root Cause of the Problem. What we call the Delhi Culture where Power, Show-off, Masculinity means everything to the People of the North.They are not interested in doing Economic Activities. They Love to hold Power and be Respected but not from their work but with their Looks!

This holds true for the People of the North Part of the Sub Continent - UP, Bihar, Delhi, Haryana, Pakistani Punjabis and Pathans.
Eg:- Delhi and Islamabad Capitals of Both the Countries Lies in the North Parts of their Country within the Regions aforesaid above.

They are aggressive and quite Short Tempered people, with whom if you do not agree with their point or Criticize will lead them to show off the Manhood they think they are God's chosen people to possess it!

No Respect for Woman(Link1, Link2), Most of the Honor Killings occur in both the countries only in these regions, Socially Oppressed Society all these are the Characteristics of North India and North Pakistan.

The People are Rude and aggressive up, would never adjust!

They are accepted wherever they go(West, South, Northeast), Forget about accepting the Prevalent Local way of Life not only bring their Culture(The above one) wherever they go. Infact, they try to Impose on the People where they have Migrated!

That causes Backlash and That's What happened in Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and Manipur.

Same will happen in Gujarat and Karnataka in the coming years!

Again, No one is hating Hindi or North Indians, They are our Own People. The Male Chauvinistic Imperialistic Mentality Sucks!

If North Indians give up that Attitude, Most of the Problems between the States will go!

Maybe You can Introspect and think on it.

As a Matter of Proof, Some Abuses and Hard Talking will follow from those people and I will Quote to show you as the Proof.

Have Fun with the Reading Below:

http://www.openthemagazine.com/article/nation/it-s-a-city-of-undeserved-privilege

:lol:

I don't think you have any Idea of What the Tamil People want to convey to you and neither are they able to explain. Even I used to think the same as others that Tamils have some issue or Why are they so Nationalistic with the Language not seen with any other state in the country.

We suffered the same problem in Maharashtra from the last 10-15 Years Back and realised what happened with the Tamils since the Last 50 Years and can vouch that Tamils are True in their Position.

There is no issue with Hindi. It's the North Indian Feudal Culture and the Male Chavunistic Mentality that is the Root Cause of the Problem. What we call the Delhi Culture where Power, Show-off, Masculinity means everything to the People of the North.They are not interested in doing Economic Activities. They Love to hold Power and be Respected but not from their work but with their Looks!

This holds true for the People of the North Part of the Sub Continent - UP, Bihar, Delhi, Haryana, Pakistani Punjabis and Pathans.
Eg:- Delhi and Islamabad Capitals of Both the Countries Lies in the North Parts of their Country within the Regions aforesaid above.

They are aggressive and quite Short Tempered people, with whom if you do not agree with their point or Criticize will lead them to show off the Manhood they think they are God's chosen people to possess it!

No Respect for Woman(Link1, Link2), Most of the Honor Killings occur in both the countries only in these regions, Socially Oppressed Society all these are the Characteristics of North India and North Pakistan.

They are accepted wherever they go(West, South, Northeast), Forget about accepting the Prevalent Local way of Life not only bring their Culture(The above one) wherever they go. Infact, they try to Impose on the People where they have Migrated!

That causes Backlash and That's What happened in Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and Manipur.

Again, No one is hating Hindi or North Indians, They are our Own People. The Male Chauvinistic Imperialistic Mentality Sucks!

If North Indians give up that Attitude, Most of the Problems between the States will go!

As a Matter of Proof, Some Abuses and Hard Talking will follow from those people and I will Quote to show you as the Proof.

It

i completely agree with you.

Friends I dont think the disparity lies in educated people but some uneducated people. I enjoy so many friends as tamilans and they all die for me and like wise...

The only reason of any difference is nothing but knowledge and education.!!!

There is no point in fighting whther Sanskrit or tamil is better..They are great languages and need respect.

Arabs who have never lived in India or Pakistan speak fluently as well. It's not really Hindi, more like Urdu. Urdu is the easiest language for people to catch on.

i randomly met some Chinese and a Vietnamese at some restaurant in Doha who spoke fluent Urdu....it was a nice encounter

and yes -- Urdu is a special language. In fact even in many universities in the U.S. are now offering Urdu as a foreign language to learn.

India - a country where people can't even decide what's their national language yet they take pride in a Tajik speaking in Hindi ;)

Don't kill me, just saying the truth.

no one ever claimed any language is our national language... we are not divided on that, me hindi speaker also say hindi is not our national language..

now dont troll again :devil:

It

what have you eaten today??:woot:
I do not agree with you even with the single line what ever links you provided, I can provide you several links too!!

by your theories Russian must be most aggressive people on earth and australians and argentinese must be the most oppressed people on earth?? hell with your theories?

delhi has been choosen the capital because it remained capital from thousands of years. even there are 4 states which lies in north of delhi or are you saying we should have our capital in ladakh?? and pakistanies created and developed their capital only after partition while all their people must be agreeing as islamabad to be their capital

and you are saying we dont respect our women. I can show thousands of links where women is oppressed in your part of country.

north Indians dont go to villages of maharashtra they only go to mumbai which is economic capital of India. Infact North Indians are most tolerant in Indians otherwise marathas would have been thrown out of delhi soon after riots in mumbai

UP, bihar, UK, himachal, punjab, sikkim never have interfered with national foreign affairs unlike Tamils though they are also having international borders with lots of problems!!!

nature have provide northies with agricultural lands and are blessed with ganga-yamuna civilization. It is still flourishing civilization, inspite of being attacked by foreigners by tolerance. this is the the best example of tolerance.:police:

First of all - I can go all day pricking you and at the end of the say its only your desperation in clinging to something thats not gonna happen even remotely (Hindi becoming national lang) that is evident. So I suggest wind it up..

hindi already is world language. hindustani language is considered to be ranked 7th in world language.
you will also amuse to know languages like german and Russian have lower rank than hindustani(hindi/urdu)
World language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... now learn it dude :azn:

Hindi is a world language LMAO.

Let me see you land up a well paying corporate job knowing only your "shudh" Hindi , and that too inside your cow belt.let alone anywhere else in the world. :lol:

you are right there is no regionalism, there is egoism

Whatever floats your boat.

Hindi or any other language will NEVER be accepted as a National Language. Period. Get over it.

frankly no one have all the opprtunities in all parts of India. you also dont enjoy some opportunities as we enjoy as having national capital in our neighbour? what's your point mate

I have more than enough opportunities in my native state (TN) and in the four neighbouring states
for studying and for job. So basically I dont have a goddamn need to learn Hindi. Duh.

is it the reason that political leaders from other states such as bengal, punjab, gujrat speak in hindi (be it mamta or modi even known hindi haters thakrey speak hindi on their visit to gujrat) when they speak on national front. why they dont use tamil?

Whats your point ?

Speaking about Thackeray , go in front of him and speak in Hindi. he will beat the living daylights out of you. :lol:

Using Thackerays to illlustrate the national character off Hindi. LMFAO

these are said even by some foreign nationals, hindi may not be national language but it is Official language of India its your duty to know your official language, if you dont know its the matter of shame

Oops buddy read this and understand what the constitution says about Hindi in Tamil Nadu.

The Official Languages Act DOESN'T apply to Tamil Nadu. So there goes Hindi..:lol:

The language in which communications between different states, or from the union government to a state or a person in a state, shall be sent is regulated by the Official Languages Act and, for states other than Tamil Nadu, by the Official Languages Rules.

And BTW what a shame you dont know one of the most ancient and most rich language in India (Tamil)..Shame Shame...

might be you are an exception, between someone said here several people died so that hindi could not become national language, anti hindi riots against up students in maharashtra didn't happen a long ago, area beyond (south) madhyapradesh, gujrat, chatisgarh are known hindi haters, what you call it.

And people North of Vindhyas are Hindi-chauvinist/fanatics whose ego is so bitterly bruised by the fact that there are people who do not place Hindi on a platform (it doesnt even deserve it), stood up sucessfully against its forceful imposition and place more pride in their own language.

I perfectly understand your little hindi-chauvinist ego is constantly pricked by it..but I cant help it for we are a set of people speaking a language that dwarves yoour 'shudh' Hindi in its literary,poetic and aesthetic appeal.

I am not a language fanatic, but if you ask me to put a langauge that doesnt even deserve to be put on a pedestal and to which I have no linkages, sorry I cant oblige you. You may think whatever you want to think and I give a rat's shyt to it.

no bro that's again pure bs

don't bring ur tamil propaganda here
Ancient telugu grammatical rule is derived from Pāṇinian, Katyayana and Patanjali concepts (
sanskrits)First written grammer was Andhra Shabda Chintaman which was written in sanskrit by nannaya

coming to script telugu follows

we follow bhattiprolu which is itself derived from Brahmi script,this bhattiprolu script was found in gutur district with some ancient buddhist relics.

"The Brahmi script used by Mauryan kings reached Krishna River delta and gave rise to Bhattiprolu script found on the urn containing Buddha's relics. Buddhism spread to east Asia from the nearby ports of Ghantasala and Masulipatnam (ancient Maisolos of Ptolemy and Masalia of Periplus)The Bhattiprolu Brahmi script evolved into the Telugu script by 5th century C.E"

bhattiprolu script

"The script was written on the urn containing Buddha's relics. Linguists surmise that the Mauryan Brahmi evolved in the 3rd century BCE and travelled soon after to Bhattiprolu. Twenty three symbols were identified in Bhattiprolu script. The symbols for 'ga' and 'sa' are similar to Mauryan Brahmi. 'bha' and 'da' resemble those of the modern Telugu script[ .
There are a total of nine inscriptions, all dated to the 2nd century BCE or possibly earlier (a tenth inscription is in a script much closer to standard Brahmi), written in Prakrit. Three out of these nine inscriptions in addition are claimed to feature "several Telugu roots or words", making them the earliest record of the Telugu language
"

You seriously need to study up on the Dravidian langauges origin.

No one said Telugu originated from Tamil..but all the SOuthern langauges originated from a common ancestor - the proto dravidian language.

That makes the four languages brothers not sons...Understand the difference.
genealogy_of_the_primary_Dravidian_languages.gif

Mate we don't need to hijack anyone's history - ours is more than rich, more than varied for us to take pride in..

But the court asked whether there was any notification saying Hindi is India's national language, for it's an ``official language'' of this country. No notification ever issued by the government could be produced before the court in this regard. This is because the Constitution has given Hindi the status of the official language and not the national language.

The court concluded that the rules have specific provisions for manufacturers that particulars of declaration should be in Hindi in Devanagari script or in English, and it's their prerogative to use English. Therefore, no mandamus can be issued on manufacturers or governments for giving details or particulars of package in Hindi.

There's no national language in India: Gujarat High Court - Times Of India

You seriously need to study up on the Dravidian langauges origin.

No one said Telugu originated from Tamil..but all the SOuthern langauges originated from a common ancestor - the proto dravidian language.

That makes the four languages brothers not sons...Understand the difference.
genealogy_of_the_primary_Dravidian_languages.gif

Mate we don't need to hijack anyone's history - ours is more than rich, more than varied for us to take pride in..
hijack in the sense means like all the dravidian languages originated from tamil like tamil historians say.i don't accept that.even in ur map telugu has nothing to do with tamil.where other three are closely related,i can't speak for kannada or malayalam
i dunno whats dravidian about telugu when we follow brahmi script.since ancient times all the grammar rules and concepts were based on sanskrit,dravidian concept was just tool used by british

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom