What's new

Tajikistan agrees to give land to China

Yes Iran means Aryan ;) wiki is your friend
I was speaking about Aryan not Swastika

don't exagerate about persecured by Islam
Should i remind you that Jews in India were not persecuted by India but they were not persecuted by muslims but portuguese (Goa)

why is it fashion to blame Islam? Islam is not your ennemy

Correct, you tell em girl friend!

And you should have added that there are like 150+ million very peaceful Muslims in India!

great news!!!!!!!

india should adopt same policy. but their politicians are idiots.

china agree to settle the dispute getting only 3 percent of the disputed lands
why dont we change the title a little
china cedes 27000 square KM to Tajikistan

what country does this from a position of power and strength and wealth if it did not truly seek peace? would india give up 97% of its claims against say Bhutan? would the US against Haiti?

china agree to settle the dispute getting only 3 percent of the disputed lands
why dont we change the title a little
china cedes 27000 square KM to Tajikistan

what country does this from a position of power and strength and wealth if it did not truly seek peace? would india give up 97% of its claims against say Bhutan? would the US against Haiti?

explaine to us what claim the U.S. has agianst Haiti.

Last edited:
great news!!!!!!!

india should adopt same policy. but their politicians are idiots.

india wouldn't give up 10% of its disputed lands let alone 97% like china did, precisely why china has solved so many land disputes but India is in dispute with all its neighbors.

If persecution is deemed just as destruction of native culture and threat to life, then yes...Iran was persecuted by Islam. If you have any other understanding of persecution , plz enlighten me.
I shud also remind u that , the jews of india constantly had to keep running from one kingdom to the other as and when muslim rulers conquered these kingdoms from hindus.

offtopic but I need to highlight this. I don't from where you have got this info. And please don't quote an Islam phobic site. Do keep a balance rather than fall into bigotry.

Jews have always had peaceful co-existence by and large with Muslims barring the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Wether it be Spanish Jews in Granada, Jews in Palestine itself as well as Persian and Baghdadi Jews who came as ministers and wazirs to Muslim rulers. Theyre fluency in Persian meant that they were tutors and ministers among the Mughals as well.

Infact, most of the Jewish communities and their synagouges were always around Muslim settlements because of their similar background and speaking Arabic or Persian as well as religious dietry requirements like eating Kosher/Halal meat e.t.c.

Do read this article here
"The Last Jews in India and Burma" by Nathan Katz and Ellen S. Goldberg

Infact, the first persecution of Jews that was done on Indian soil was by the Portuguese under the colonial occupation of Goa.

Infact, even today, Iran has a higher Jewish population than India. Although the lost of Indian Jews is more to do with Aaliyah than any persecution. In other words, what I am highlighting is that Jews as a religious community are not "hated" among Muslims, like the hatred of Christians for example during the middle ages. Other GCC countries like Bahrain and Oman still have Jewish Arabs and the ambassador of Bahrain to the US was infact a female Jew very recently.

People(Muslims as well as Non-muslims) have to differentiate between Zionism or Political Judaism and Jews as such. While there is valid reason to oppose politicized Judaism, there is no reason to have hatred for Jews as a religious community.

We can get mine through trade.
It will bring the Mongolian Nazis, if it comes back.
And the Mongolia's poor, I can not spend money for the Nazis.

Russia does not lack resources, and Mongolia's resources can only sell to us.

1594069_970095.jpg

Holly Sh!t, are they real Mongo Nazi?

How did they got converted? :woot::woot:

ZHENG HE this is year 2011...
Your speach is like 100 years old
i disagree with you
especailly the outer mongolia issue.
this will simply push russia to the edge.
your speach remind me about japan in wwII

i disagree with you

I guess there must be some wt at this forum.;)

Its rather a wise decision.. without any bordering issues with neighboring countries.. they are only to make friends and receive security plus growth. I used to think if India could do the same and India China relations get better, this world region would become one unit.. .just imagine Russia, China, India, Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan and other small states all going Anti-America.. we could make our mutual defence like NATO did and have free-trade agreements, one currency, open borders and wealth half the world would make whole region a great place.

Right now USA is using India-China hatred for its own benefit and arming India to stand against China and China feeling insecurities from India. Russia and China are as peaceful as US-Canada are. Why could India/China not be the same? Also Kashmir would be the last burning point which if settled, we wouldn't need to eat money of the poor and spend on defences that much.

No offence mate but as per your logic on this topic Pakistan and Bangladesh should merge with India.

i disagree with you

what speech are you referring to my chinese brother? :china:

Back
Top Bottom