What's new

'Take me out, I don't want to remain in jail,' Imran Khan tells lawyers

Fools nightmare is safe in his Luton den, height of hypocrisy.
I would not be surprised if fool was not a member of those taxi driver grooming gangs.. that smirky face of his tells it all..

Can't wait the day when one day FOOLS_NIGHTMARE
meets the same fate like PTI leaders, what they have went through and then we will see who had the last laugh. Sold out souls will do anything to please their satanic loser fuji masters and then they call themselves Muslims and pray with the same ugly faces. Lahnat ho.
Truth takes time but always win at the end.
I think Fools Nightmare is motoo Mian Nawaz sharif himself, farigh admi hay.

Army will kill IK in jail or do something that will damage him permanently, jab mulk ke muhafiz harami giri pe uthar ayen tu kis se aas lagaen ?

IK is giving green signal to negotiate a plea deal.

IK will go back to his ex-wife and kids in the UK.

Army will kill IK in jail or do something that will damage him permanently, jab mulk ke muhafiz harami giri pe uthar ayen tu kis se aas lagaen ?

No one dares to touch IK.

He has strong jewish lobby behind him.

IK is not ZAB.

View attachment 944798
  • PTI Chairman Imran Khan is "unhappy and worried".
  • He expressed "concerns" during meeting with lawyer.
  • Khan kept at Attock jail after being convicted in graft case.
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has told his lawyers that he does not wish to remain in prison, according to sources in the Attock jail privy to the meeting between the ex-prime minister and his legal advisor.

The sources told Geo News that Khan, charged with corruption in the Toshakhana case and sentenced to three years in prison, is unhappy and worried as he remains holed up inside his prison cell in "distressing" conditions.

"Take me out of here; I don't want to remain in jail," the officials quoted Khan, as saying during his meeting with his lawyer.

Khan's counsel Naeem Haider Panjotha was granted access by the jail authorities Monday to meet him, who after seeing the PTI chairman said that the former premier was being kept in "distressing" conditions provided “C-Class jail facilities”.

Panjotha added that the PTI chief was in high morale despite all such difficulties and vowed to spend his lifetime in jail but wouldn't bow to slavery.

However, the sources said that the PTI chairman, during the meeting with his lawyer, conveyed his concerns regarding the environment at the prison with flies taking over his cell during the day and insects at night.

The former prime minister was arrested from his Zaman Park residence in Lahore after being convicted in the Toshakhana case with accusations of misusing his 2018 to 2022 premiership to buy and sell gifts in state possession that were received during visits abroad and worth more than Rs140 million ($635,000).

Khan denies the allegations against him.

"Charges of misdeclaration of assets have been proven against the PTI chairman," Additional and Sessions Judge Humayun Dilawar mentioned in his judgement.

Judge Dilawar sentenced the PTI chief to three-year imprisonment, issuing arrest warrants against him and a fine of Rs100,000.

The judge also rejected Khan's petition against the maintainability of the case.

The party of the former prime minister, who was ousted from office after a no-confidence motion was moved against him in April 2022, has moved the Supreme Court against the trial court's order, seeking to declare Judge Dilawar's verdict "null and void".

The PTI has also approached the Islamabad High Court (IHC) Chief Justice Aamer Farooq requesting Khan's transfer from Attock jail to Adiala jail.

Source GEO TV = horse poop

I think Fools Nightmare is motoo Mian Nawaz sharif himself, farigh admi hay.

He is certainly smart as nawj

Major adil telling George G how nawaj used to cry like a baby when Musharraf put him in jail … he was posts there .. funny details about nawj also a must watch

IK is giving green signal to negotiate a plea deal.

IK will go back to his ex-wife and kids in the UK.

No one dares to touch IK.

He has strong jewish lobby behind him.

IK is not ZAB.
I am convinced this guys is Mulana diesel . No one repeats the same bs more than diesel.

Consider this a safe space, where did the Jewish man touch you?

And how will Imran Khan get out of prison? He needs permission.

لَّعۡنَتَ اللّٰہِ عَلَی الۡکٰذِبِیۡنَ

Sir jee, Allah taala ki lanat hai in sab pe tabhi toh yeh qaum ke saamne beneqaab bhi hoi hain aur laantein bhi kha rahein hai aur khatein rahain gai inshAllah!

I am convinced this guys is Mulana diesel . No one repeats the same bs more than diesel.

Consider this a safe space, where did the Jewish man touch you?
He’s a dothead Indian Hindu Ganges shit skinned piece of shit that pretends to be a Pakistan and spread misinformation. Many apu dotheads have a fetish for Pakistan and Pakistanis including 97% of the Indians here.

If IK faked an illness would he be allowed to go to London like Mota Nawaja
faked his platelets?
View attachment 944799
That's exactly what came in my mind :lol:
Every leader doesn't want to stay in jail because she/he isn't productive that way.
But few cowards like a noora cry inside jail. A adult man crying like a baby and call himself a national leader 😂

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom