What's new

Taliban aims to take over Pakistan, its nukes: Wall Street Journal

Taliban aims to take over Pak nukes, so do Americans. Similarity of aims and mutually complementing actions.

Didnt the talibastards announce tht they dont have such stupid plans??

I mean how can they go in and steal a missile tht weighs a few tones and is like a 100 foot long........LOL

Americas dirty sneaky tricks for cheap publicity are making Pakistanis pay by blood. Had it taken ISI into confidence and the operation carried out in secret we wouldn't be faced with this risk today. Stupid Obama!

Taliban aims to take over Pak nukes, so do Americans. Similarity of aims and mutually complementing actions.

Thats because one way or the other Talibans are created and funded by for america!

You raise an interesting point, PN: Nobody needs to cart away the launch vehicles when all the fun is in the warheads, but still, they would take lots of time to unbolt and serious airlift capacity to cart off. How many stealth helicopters would it take? Plus all the folks you need to gatecrash the installations and protect the fellows doing all the dismantling, loading and shipping. Then too, it's neat to have an AWACS circling overhead with fighter-bomber backup loitering around just in case.

I'm just guessing.

There must be some way to neutralize the warheads in situ.

But still it would take a hefty strike package to accomplish.

Sounds to me like any such intrepid Taliban would need access to far more resources and specialized training than you would find in your average madrassa.

No?

These losers can just talk. They can never fight the real war. They want to take over everything but don't have guts to come and fight face to face. I just don't understand why people take them seriously and spare them some place in the news paper. They should be shot at sight.

Most of the news that comes out in the US is regarded as garbage. How did you get in so much involve that you believe in it.

Didnt the talibastards announce tht they dont have such stupid plans??

I mean how can they go in and steal a missile tht weighs a few tones and is like a 100 foot long........LOL

Donkeys Thats what they'll use or at least these are the facts of the belivers of Islamaphobes in the west.

These losers can just talk. They can never fight the real war. They want to take over everything but don't have guts to come and fight face to face. I just don't understand why people take them seriously and spare them some place in the news paper. They should be shot at sight.

I would say, Talibans or wotever are not the loosers. But LOOSERS are the ones who encouraged these people and sponsored them in the begining.
Both US and Pak knows the true feeling of being sore loosers..........

hmm.....times of india and the wall street journal lol surely not propoganda really credible when it comes to pakistan !

What the fcuk this taliban is saying 'islamic bomb', mother fcukers, this is Pakistani bomb not islamic bomb. Who the hell are u to talk about pakistni nukes.

No offence. But when you tested nukes in 1998. You guys said this is not an achievement of Pakistan. This is an achievement of whole 'Muslim World'.

Maybe these guys are just reminding you that. :P But they can't do j*ck anyway.

The Taliban just released a statement saying they are not targeting Pakistani nukes .....surprising coming from Wall street ....:undecided:...

:lol: I can understand your expression of confusion over all this. It is less of a war between nations and armies, and more of a wrestling between the intelligence agencies involved.

Here, let me confuse you a little more:

President Zardari, February 2009
:
President Zardari told CBS News’ “60 Minutes” Sunday, “We are aware of the fact (the Taliban are) trying to take over the state of Pakistan. So, we’re fighting for the survival of Pakistan.” However, the government has responded by capitulating to the TTP’s demands in NWFP’s Malakand district that includes the Swat Valley.

Hillary Clinton, October 2009:
Ms. Clinton again set the tone, this time reflecting the diminished concern over the TTP.

"We have confidence in the Pakistani government and military's control over nuclear weapons," she said, adding that while militants were "increasingly threatening the authority of the state, we see no evidence that they are going to take over the state."

The TTP is not interested in taking over a nuke or two, because it dreams of taking over entire Pakistan - the large pile of nukes will come along with it.

its (ttp ) american creation .... only thing worries isreal is pakistan nukes.
Really? How so? Has Pakistan the capability of nuking Israel? Do you know the distance between Israel and Pakistan? Or do you think a Pakistani commando squad would carry a nuke in a suitcase to Israel and explode it there? :rofl:

Earlier i used to think that pakistani nukes were safe, but the news tha taliban has moles in pak army is pretty disturbing.

Why these Talibans peculiarly TTP always pass their aims to the world through western media?

the afghan taliban clearly said we have no motives to attack pakistan or pakistani assets or its military! because our war is purely against USA & NATO! while these TTP are wannabe afghan taliban and al qaeda when clearly both disown them! ttp is a bunch of insane saddistic morons without any aim!!!

Earlier i used to think that pakistani nukes were safe, but the news tha taliban has moles in pak army is pretty disturbing.

being an indian this is your dream come true isn't it!!! well i don't know but people need to explain nuke for dummies!! there is no button you press and nukes go off!!! you need to find all different parts of a nuke put them together find a warhead to plant them on and then find the trigger! i am sure these TALEBUNNIES of ttp are not such scientists & engineers!

n wat about america?? they want to???

stop believing western media!!

aik musalman aik surakh say do bar nahi dssa jata!

Back
Top Bottom