What's new

Taliban attack near US Embassy Kabul

None of afghan security forces were killed while all terrorist were dead, its good.
More important is several suicide bombers were killed before they would trigger the bomb.

That is a great news.

Well done by the security forces. The Talibs should have got some lessons now in humility. ;)

16IN_AFGHANISTAN_1054900f.jpg

Afghan security forces rush to the site of a battle in Kabul, on Sunday.

None of afghan security forces were killed while all terrorist were dead, its good.
More important is several suicide bombers were killed before they would trigger the bomb.

haha. you believe that propaganda!! search and you'll find photos of atleast some deaths. ask the locals if you can and they'll tell how how many bodies were taken! more than 40 is what I heard!

Can this be a drama to showcase the preparedness of Afghan Forces..? Just asking..

Sher Malang, you left your car where?

8-afghanistan-kabul-attack-car-wreckage-ap-670.jpg

Seriously though great job by the Afghani troops, months of planning and a complete failure by the talibunnies.

haha. you believe that propaganda!! search and you'll find photos of atleast some deaths. ask the locals if you can and they'll tell how how many bodies were taken! more than 40 is what I heard!

Not sure what is there to laugh about the deaths of the innocent!

What is 'haha'? or you don't know where to laugh? 8 Afghan Police is martyred in Paktia and Nengrahar and 40 others got minor injuries from all these places, 3 spots in Kabul, Logar, Paktia, Kunduz, Faryab, Jalalabad.

Overall casualty figures: Afghan officials say 36 gunmen, 11 members of the Afghan security forces and 4 civilians died during the fierce fighting. About 65 people - including 25 civilians - were injured during the fighting in Kabul.

Sher Malang, you left your car where?

8-afghanistan-kabul-attack-car-wreckage-ap-670.jpg

Seriously though great job by the Afghani troops, months of planning and a complete failure by the talibunnies.

It was parked behind Kabul Star Hotel in Shirpur area not this place but fortunately nothing happened to my car only the rear mirrors were stolen :lol:

That building is in front of Parliament building and that is the remains of this type of car:

toyota-townace-12.jpg

What some members here are forgetting that the Afghan forces needed (& got) back-up from helicopters and Nato special forces to counter the insurgents.

What some members here are forgetting that the Afghan forces needed (& got) back-up from helicopters and Nato special forces to counter the insurgents.

Nope not at all they just patrolled the building near Parliament after 3 o'clock in the morning.

MashAllah Afghan Parliamentarian fighting the terrorists:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom