What's new

Taliban claim $6.5 million, 18 gold bricks recovered from Amrullah Saleh's home

The money is alot more for talis to count. Had they finished school, they would have counted to couple of 100 million bucks.

LOL, this amount to just 1 billion PKR.

an amount much much larger than this was discovered in houses of sharjeel memon and agha siraj durrani, rulers of a very under developed and backwards province. yet, nothing has been done against them.

You ever see the movie The Purge once a year the government lets lose, the criminals and locals battle it out and kill as much they can in 24 hours. We need that once a year and invite the Taliban to Pakistan to correct certain things.

Now please don't blame ISI or Pakistan for this. Like Indians afghanis have also started blaming Pakistan for everything wrong with there country.

Crying for duniya?

Probably crying for his dead brother who was killed by the Taliban in Panjshir.
A. Saleh and Massoud Jr. have the blood of so many people for engaging in a conflict they could not win. Heartless Haramkhors!

This coward / puppet was the first one to run lolz.

Now please don't blame ISI or Pakistan for this. Like Indians afghanis have also started blaming Pakistan for everything wrong with there country.
I am sure ISI is also responsible for Indias population explosion if you know what I mean.. :) If pigeons can be ISI agents then why not fertilization..

"If it don't make dollars it don't make sense". Amarullah surely took this line very seriously.

A. Saleh twitter account has been quiet. But then we see his video of crying, which is probably after the fall of Panjshir. I wonder where is he hiding??
And Massoud Jr. is also quiet.
If they fled to Tajikistan then they are under some gag order not to make statements. Or they maybe hiding in some place in Afghanistan, waiting for foreign backers to start helping them.

A. Saleh twitter account has been quiet. But then we see his video of crying, which is probably after the fall of Panjshir. I wonder where is he hiding??
And Massoud Jr. is also quiet.
If they fled to Tajikistan then they are under some gag order not to make statements. Or they maybe hiding in some place in Afghanistan, waiting for foreign backers to start helping them.

They will find. :guns:

Afghan leaders suck on Poor Afghan people like leeches for years, all that money could be used for development but this is why Afghanistan was/is/will always be a failed state.

Back
Top Bottom