What's new

Taliban leader Ehsanullah Ehsan breaks out of jail

Ehsanullah Ehsan, the man who shot Malala Yousafzai, escapes from Pakistan jail

Ehsanullah is also a prime accused in the 2014 Army Public School (APS) Peshawar attack

Published: February 06, 2020 18:49By Aarti Tikoo, IANS

Ehsanullah-Ehsan-and-Malala-Yousafzai._1701afef781_large.jpg

Ehsanullah Ehsan and Malala Yousafzai.Image Credit: IANS
New Delhi/Islamabad: Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan's (TTP) spokesperson Ehsanullah Ehsan, who was responsible for shooting Malala Yousafzai and carrying out the Peshawar Army school terror attack, has escaped from an Army jail in Pakistan.

In an audio recording released on Thursday and shared via an online private messaging platform, Ehsanullah claimed that he has succeeded in escaping from jail on January 11.

Ehsanullah, also spokesperson of another dreaded group Jamaat ul Abrar, is responsible for several terror attacks in Pakistan and carried a bounty of $1 million on his head.

In 2012, he shot Malala. She later went on to become the joint winner of the Nobel Peace Prize.

lg.php

lg.php

lg.php

Ehsanullah shot the then school girl, Malala, in the head for defying Taliban diktats and pursuing her education and highlighting atrocities of the militant outfit.

Ehsanullah is also a prime accused in the 2014 Army Public School (APS) Peshawar attack in which 134 school children and 15 staff members were killed.

He was also involved in the suicide bombing of Shiites in Rawalpindi and Karachi, killing nine foreign tourists and their guide in Gilgit-Baltistan area. Besides, the twin blasts targeting peace committee volunteers in Mohmand agency; suicide attack near the Wagah border and the 2016 bombing of an Easter gathering in a Lahore park that killed at least 75 people and injured more than 300.

In 2017, he surrendered before the Pakistan Army under "mysterious circumstances".

Soon after his surrender, a Pakistani TV channel was allowed to interview Ehsan who at the time claimed that he was working for India's external intelligence agency, Research and Analysis Wing (R&AW).

However, after three years in custody, Pakistani Army was yet to file a charge sheet against him, sources in Islamabad said.

Sources in Islamabad confirmed that the audio clipping was Ehsanullah's voice.

Speaking in Urdu, Ehsanullah claimed that he had followed law in the last three years but Pakistan's dishonest and corrupt institutions had deceived him and his family. He said he had been forced to give statements, alluding to the TV news interview, under an agreement between him and Pakistani authorities but none of the promises were kept.

Ehsanullah said that he would soon expose all the officials who were involved in the conspiracy against him.

https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/pak...ai-escapes-from-pakistan-jail-1.1581000890521

Ehsanullah Ehsan, the man who shot Malala Yousafzai, escapes from Pakistan jail

Ehsanullah is also a prime accused in the 2014 Army Public School (APS) Peshawar attack

Published: February 06, 2020 18:49By Aarti Tikoo, IANS

Ehsanullah-Ehsan-and-Malala-Yousafzai._1701afef781_large.jpg

Ehsanullah Ehsan and Malala Yousafzai.Image Credit: IANS
New Delhi/Islamabad: Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan's (TTP) spokesperson Ehsanullah Ehsan, who was responsible for shooting Malala Yousafzai and carrying out the Peshawar Army school terror attack, has escaped from an Army jail in Pakistan.

In an audio recording released on Thursday and shared via an online private messaging platform, Ehsanullah claimed that he has succeeded in escaping from jail on January 11.

Ehsanullah, also spokesperson of another dreaded group Jamaat ul Abrar, is responsible for several terror attacks in Pakistan and carried a bounty of $1 million on his head.

In 2012, he shot Malala. She later went on to become the joint winner of the Nobel Peace Prize.

lg.php

lg.php

lg.php

Ehsanullah shot the then school girl, Malala, in the head for defying Taliban diktats and pursuing her education and highlighting atrocities of the militant outfit.

Ehsanullah is also a prime accused in the 2014 Army Public School (APS) Peshawar attack in which 134 school children and 15 staff members were killed.

He was also involved in the suicide bombing of Shiites in Rawalpindi and Karachi, killing nine foreign tourists and their guide in Gilgit-Baltistan area. Besides, the twin blasts targeting peace committee volunteers in Mohmand agency; suicide attack near the Wagah border and the 2016 bombing of an Easter gathering in a Lahore park that killed at least 75 people and injured more than 300.

In 2017, he surrendered before the Pakistan Army under "mysterious circumstances".

Soon after his surrender, a Pakistani TV channel was allowed to interview Ehsan who at the time claimed that he was working for India's external intelligence agency, Research and Analysis Wing (R&AW).

However, after three years in custody, Pakistani Army was yet to file a charge sheet against him, sources in Islamabad said.

Sources in Islamabad confirmed that the audio clipping was Ehsanullah's voice.

Speaking in Urdu, Ehsanullah claimed that he had followed law in the last three years but Pakistan's dishonest and corrupt institutions had deceived him and his family. He said he had been forced to give statements, alluding to the TV news interview, under an agreement between him and Pakistani authorities but none of the promises were kept.

Ehsanullah said that he would soon expose all the officials who were involved in the conspiracy against him.

https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/pak...ai-escapes-from-pakistan-jail-1.1581000890521
Aarti tikko :D O remember her from congressional hearings in US she flipped put and call people jihadists

Pakistan release its own asset. He will be assassinated soon in the media but will live a luxurious life somewhere. Great job.

Heads should roll on his release and why he wasn't charged in 3 bloody years.

Heads should roll on his release and why he wasn't charged in 3 bloody years.
Bajwa and DG ISI should be jailed.. No head rolling other then these two if the news is true..
BC i will consider 80% establishment terrorists after this and we not safe here in pak

We have to see the authenticity of the news as this may have serious implications if this turns out to be true. It will be a serious security breach with in ISI prison jails.

Mr lecturar I am saying on your face news is fake now prove me wrong and laugh at my face. Just try it.

Don't think your self hyped educated self is worth proving something to.

Oh my friend don't try to play this game of false fasad with me. I am more educated than you in war of narrative. So prove me wrong that this news is true and laugh on me why miss a chance. You think some one emailed @Natsecjeff a video and it becomes truth. Prove me wrong.

Here are both videos and they are not the voice of same person. If he had escaped why just send audio message why not send a video message.

Your education screams out loud in the first word that you used to address me so sit down. If anyone with a little education had replied to me, they would have probably thought of a little science called speech analysis or voice analysis. They would've discussed waveform comparisons, spectral analysis but I think your education is probably lacking in these subjects. I am positive I have triggered your ego enough that you will Google these terms a bit before responding here saying your ears are enough to analyze speech.

There is a design behind this fake news. Actually the people who pushed the news want to hear something from ispr. They are desperate. For past one week there has been a barrage of fake news launched just to get a word from ispr. They want to study and know the new ispr and they are craving for it lol. Just enjoy the show.

Everything claimed by the other party and what you claim with absolute certainty is just narrative and not irrefutable facts until there is confirmation of either.

Why should ispr issue a denial? First someone needs to prove this news is true then there might be a denial. Listen to both videos the voice is different.

For the umpteenth time, the world has moved on from analyzing voices using ears. It is no longer stoneage.

Bajwa and DG ISI should be jailed.. No head rolling other then these two if the news is true..
BC i will consider 80% establishment terrorists after this and we not safe here in pak

Let the facts come out and let us all see what actions are taken in response.

So all talk talk and not a single credible source yet?

Jails in Pak are really bad be in Pakistan bad infrastructure no medical facilities food is not good in summer its a hell, but one thing i know for sure you cant break the jail unless they want you too.

Don't think your self hyped educated self is worth proving something to.

Your education screams out loud in the first word that you used to address me so sit down. If anyone with a little education had replied to me, they would have probably thought of a little science called speech analysis or voice analysis. They would've discussed waveform comparisons, spectral analysis but I think your education is probably lacking in these subjects. I am positive I have triggered your ego enough that you will Google these terms a bit before responding here saying your ears are enough to analyze speech.

Everything claimed by the other party and what you claim with absolute certainty is just narrative and not irrefutable facts until there is confirmation of either.

For the umpteenth time, the world has moved on from analyzing voices using ears. It is no longer stoneage.

Let the facts come out and let us all see what actions are taken in response.

Next time when quote plz bring some proof of Ehsan Ullah Ehsan escaping.

"if" he actually provided actionable intelligence then his release is nothing out of ordinary but the news of his release should never have leaked!!

but "if" he provided actionable intelligence and this was not another maslihat move!

Next time when quote plz bring some proof of Ehsan Ullah Ehsan escaping.

Next time when you are losing the narrative, your educated self should be able to disprove something by providing evidence to support your narrative rather than ask 'uneducated' parties to present evidence!
I hope not for your sake but for Pakistan's sake that the news turns out false, but you're losing the narrative every passing moment, think about it.

fake or not..damage is done..nothing can reverse this damage

I think its true news otherwise a rebutable would have been issued

Well, whether news is true or not, its not looking positive considering the silence.

Back
Top Bottom