What's new

Taliban 'poised to retake Afghanistan' after Nato pullout

Ya listen to the terrorists now . Not that you guys have any options left .

When radicalism increases in your neighbourhood it affects your country as well . Let it happen then we will see . I for one dont believe the Taliban will win in Afghanistan . The Americans will be back within days if it happens .

The Taliban of Afghanistan have never attacked any country. It's only when someone goes to stir the hornet's nest does the violence erupt. Why do you think the Americans are effective, when they themselves are negotiating with the Taliban in Qatar?

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

TTP will have their long term moral boosted by the thoughts that if superpower Americans can be defeated in Afghanistan, same can be done in Pakistan. They may lead to more violence and unstablity in Pakistan. Both follow same ideology and same level of violent methods.

They do not follow the same ideology or methods.

I don't think Pakistan would like to see an unstable Afghanistan.

Hamaray side pay pasureee much jai gee.
We don't want Afghan refugees coming in.... We can't handle Taliban on our side, and handling those next door will be too much.

They do not follow the same ideology or methods.

Can you explain what is the main difference because I could not see any difference because both have same ideology of wrapping every woman in Burqa against her wish, getting rid of western Democracy, women should not study or work, anti-Shia, against movies-TV-internet. And their method of Guerilla warfare, suicide bombings and kidnap-execution. So, I can't see any difference.

Only difference I see you guys call NATO as occupier but in Pakistan they are fighting their own people.

Can you explain what is the main difference because I could not see any difference because both have same ideology of wrapping every woman in Burqa against her wish, getting rid of western Democracy, women should not study or work, anti-Shia, against movies-TV-internet. And their method of Guerilla warfare, suicide bombings and kidnap-execution. So, I can't see any difference.

Only difference I see you guys call NATO as occupier but in Pakistan they are fighting their own people.

Mullah Omar has asked the TTP, which only attacks Pakistan, to change their focus as an organization against the Afghan Nation Army and Nato. The TTP at first agreed, but then started fighting amongst themselves. Just recently the rival factions within the TTP have agreed to become loyal to Mullah Omar once again, and created a council called Shura-e-Murakeba. They agreed to end attacks against the PA, kidnappings of innocents and suicide bombings.

Mullah Omar has asked the TTP, which only attacks Pakistan, to change their focus as an organization against the Afghan Nation Army and Nato. The TTP at first agreed, but then started fighting amongst themselves. Just recently the rival factions within the TTP have agreed to become loyal to Mullah Omar once again, and created a council called Shura-e-Murakeba. They agreed to end attacks against the PA, kidnappings of innocents and suicide bombings.

This is called internal politics for dominance, ye har jagah hota hai, organisation mein bhao na mila to alag ho liye aur ek dusre pe ghaddari ka ilzam thok diye.

Also, your comment give me perception which one is foremost priority for different factions of Taliban.

This is called internal politics for dominance, ye har jagah hota hai, organisation mein bhao na mila to alag ho liye aur ek dusre pe ghaddari ka ilzam thok diye.

Also, your comment give me perception which one is foremost priority for different factions of Taliban.

Only way to bring peace is through dialogue with the Taliban, because Pashtuns will fight till the end of the world.

Pyaar say app Pathan ko janhanam lay kar ja sak tay hain, magar Zabardasti ke sat Pathan ko Jannat bhi ney lay kar ja sak tay.

Only way to bring peace is through dialogue with the Taliban, because Pashtuns will fight till the end of the world.

Pyaar say app Pathan ko janhanam lay kar ja sak tay hain, magar Zabardasti ke sat Pathan ko Jannat bhi ney lay kar ja sak tay.

Peace talks with insurgents is never bad but we have recent examples of Swat where peace talks failed and government has to do army operation and Swat was cleaned of Taliban.

Peace talks with insurgents is never bad but we have recent examples of Swat where peace talks failed and government has to do army operation and Swat was cleaned of Taliban.

Operations are carried out weaken their resolve and bring them to the table, but fighting is only a temporary solution. An ideology can only be fought or countered with an ideology, not guns.

Bwhaha. Afghan Taliban has admitted many times that they don't support nor have any links with Pakistan Taliban.

Why bro, why so much hate for the pious Pakistani Talibans? Are you not a Muslim? It's time we start thinking about Pakistan's Islamic future. Afghanistan under Taliban leadership can be a role model to follow.

Pakistan, Zindabad! Taliban, Zindabad! Beards and AK47, Zindabad!

Why bro, why so much hate for the pious Pakistani Talibans? Are you not a Muslim? It's time we start thinking about Pakistan's Islamic future. Afghanistan under Taliban leadership can be a role model to follow.

Bengalis getting shot by BSF Zindabad as well?

My o my after all the billions spent by the US and the orchestrated puppet govt of muppets in Afghanistan - this is the result? Dear o dear - they could have given me and Razpak a tenth of the money and we could have given them the same result and saved them loads of Americans losing their lives........

Umm this is based on the Taliban prisoners' view. They believe they are winning. Of course they are going to say that.

^^^, what the?? Are you being serious or just fooling around???

Somewhere in between being serious and fooling around. Just trying to observe how some Pakistanis react. It's part of my little research on "Why do Pakistanis want Mullahs to run all other Muslim countries, except their own?"

The taliban are Afghans. What does it have to do with us?

Back
Top Bottom