What's new

Taliban publicly execute man accused of murder

What’s wrong with executing murders?
Even USA has capital punishment for many crimes. Pakistan has death penalty. Many countries have it.
I’m sure if Pakistan publicly executed murders like ttp and murders who murdered innocent children, Pakistan would be a lot safer place.
Some crimes are just so heinous that public execution is required.
Death penalty is in Islam for many crimes as well.
Public executions serve as a deterrent to deter people from crimes. In Pakistan’s case if we had public executions we wouldn’t see the amount of crimes we see right now. Everyone committing crimes cuz judicial system is in shambles and hardcore ttp terrorists even get freed from jails. Our soft policy on them means everyone thinks it’s easy to get away with big crimes. If we had public executions we’d see a significant drop in crimes because those people who plan on committing a crime will think twice because they will know they can’t just bribe their way out.
I’m sure we would like to see many public executions in Pakistan especially of people like the person who raped the women in front of her family on the motorway at night in Lahore. If we had public executions these guys wouldn’t have the courage to do such crimes.

The sheer hypocrisy of people nowadays is staggering.

@SQ8 @RescueRanger @Imran Khan, look who is talking against TTP, or supposedly talking against. The one who supports it. :rofl:

Mera qaatil hi mera munsif hai. Kya mere haq mein faisla dega.

Last edited:
majority will not be affected as they are lynching others

Then why should I worry.

What’s wrong with executing murders?
Even USA has capital punishment for many crimes. Pakistan has death penalty. Many countries have it.
I’m sure if Pakistan publicly executed murders like ttp and murders who murdered innocent children, Pakistan would be a lot safer place.
Some crimes are just so heinous that public execution is required.
Death penalty is in Islam for many crimes as well.
Public executions serve as a deterrent to deter people from crimes. In Pakistan’s case if we had public executions we wouldn’t see the amount of crimes we see right now. Everyone committing crimes cuz judicial system is in shambles and hardcore ttp terrorists even get freed from jails. Our soft policy on them means everyone thinks it’s easy to get away with big crimes. If we had public executions we’d see a significant drop in crimes because those people who plan on committing a crime will think twice because they will know they can’t just bribe their way out.
I’m sure we would like to see many public executions in Pakistan especially of people like the person who raped the women in front of her family on the motorway at night in Lahore. If we had public executions these guys wouldn’t have the courage to do such crimes.

The sheer hypocrisy of people nowadays is staggering.

I'm with you on this.

Meanwhile in Pakistan

which top ranking official ? they all are bunch of terrorists bigger the terrorist top the ranks . i was reading BBC report few days ago taliban themselves do not feel comfortable in office or nation building . they said life is bored and without thrill here . all they know how to destroy .
Establishment is going to introduce them to their own luxurious ways soon, golf clubs and what not

Back
Top Bottom