What's new

Taliban takeover of Afghanistan: implications & next steps for Pakistan

8C4313F0-8154-453B-8C78-8C968F2629B4.jpeg

i have a question What da fck happened to Afghan Army ? Why no fight or effort to stop Taliban takeover of kabul ?

Will appreciate techincal answers rather than mamboo jambo

its very strange and unbelievable that 300k strong didnt put a fight and that talis just walked in and took over !??

It's a much better ending than Dr. Nejeeb Ullah.

Please watch the video carefully to note what happens to the man carrying two hefty handbags. This man was walking just behind Ashraf Ghani. Then another person appears and follows Ashraf Ghani once they started stepping up to board the plane. The person carrying hand bags is now at number three. Then suddenly someone almost pulled the person carrying hand bags back and ordered him to step down and stay back.

What was there in the hefty bags?

It's a much better ending than Dr. Nejeeb Ullah.

Please watch the video carefully to note what happens to the man carrying two hefty handbags. This man was walking just behind Ashraf Ghani. Then another person appears and follows Ashraf Ghani once they started stepping up to board the plane. The person carrying hand bags is now at number three. Then suddenly someone almost pulled the person carrying hand bags back and ordered him to step down and stay back.

What was there in the hefty bags?
I noticed that too..CIA types...

Good Joke, the massive cheerleading for taliban that this forum has done over the past few months suggests the contrary....
not just this forum but on Pakistani channels too.

it only suggests one thing and that is called a wishful thinking that Afghan Taliban will somehow stop BLA TTP and ISIS attacks o. Pakistan and have transformed into a progressive and inclusive gruop that respects basic human rights and peaceful coexistence in the world.

what this forum or beyond suggests means nothing nor does what you belive and what I wrote in vain to convince you.

what matters is how the tactical Afghan commanders on the street will control their men as their restless Taliban subs will want to celebrate the victory.

i have a question What da fck happened to Afghan Army ? Why no fight or effort to stop Taliban takeover of kabul ?

its very strange and unbelievable that 300k strong didnt put a fight and that talis just walked in and took over !??
the 'so called' afghan army was made up of people who Just wanted a paycheck. Thats it. they dont give a F about any politics. They just wanted a wage.

There is a reason why an investigation is being launched which will most likely get brushed under the rug because the rampant corruption that the yanks fed.

Then they bought out warlords who have all fled to their properties they built abroad.

Why should a villager fight when the harami warlord has gotten fat on american money. Just look at the warlords before they starting eating dollars and after they ate dollars. their lipid stores went up many notches.

After 2000 local militias were disbanded along with NA,and ANA was build according to population of Afghanistan with most of it's foot soldiers being Pashtuns.
Talis are also Pashtun majority,over the years Talis were able to cultivate friends in Kabul.
When push came to shove most of foot soldiers instead of fight chose to defect or surrender.

According to a lot of analyst it was a case of complete moral collapse within the lower ANA structure. Their leadership being corrupt to the core were busy packing their bags and running off to other countries... While commanding their foot soldiers to die for them...

That's not how it works... It's creates complete loss.
Corruption.....

Back
Top Bottom