What's new

Taliban threaten to kill politicians’ and army generals’ kids next

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
NEW DELHI: After the horrendous killing of students in Peshawar’s army school on Tuesday, Tehreek-e-Taliban (TTP) has warned the government headed by Nawaz Sharif that it will now target the children of politicians, including Sharif’s family and army officers if the government continues its commitment to hang militants owing loyalty to the terror outfit.

Apparently written by Mohammad Kharasani, believed to be a top leader of TTP’s Chief Mullah Fazlullah, the warning was sent in the form of a letter which was received by the Pakistan authorities last evening.

According to the sources, the authorities are now verifying if the letter was genuine. Justifying the killing of students of Army Public School in Peshawar, the letter stated that the children were committed to trail the way of their parents.

The letter further mentions that if any imprisoned terrorist is killed, the TTP will once again take revenge and murder even younger children. “Let us make it clear to Pakistan establishment that if any of our associates is harmed, we will avenge ourselves by targeting your children. We would ensure that houses of army generals and political leaders become centers of mourning,” the letter said.

The warning issued in the letter also accused the Pakistan government of being the victim to the plans of the army and ISI. “Why the human rights organizations, which are not aware of the reasons of the attack on Army Public School, silent on this decision of the infidel government. We, in light of Islamic teaching, consider the killing of the children of army personnel as justified as they are not opposing the anti-Islam role of their parents and are committed to follow the path of their parents. We are giving an open invitation of debate to religion leaders who are issuing decrees in favour of the government.”

We, in light of Islamic teaching, consider the killing of the children of army personnel as justified

These Talibans have created their own religion. Islam doesnot allow anyone to kill kids. Islam has forbidden the killing of women, kids, elders, and handicaps even in the wars.
The fact is these people are khawarij which our Prophet Saw has predicted long ago. And they will be soon punished in hell for all eternities.

These skunks are not muslims which mulims make tattoo on body, who attack on masajids, who kill innocent kids and burn human being these things are forbids in islam..
we have to stay together to crush TTP and indians whos supporting them

These Talibans have created their own religion. Islam doesnot allow anyone to kill kids. Islam has forbidden the killing of women, kids, elders, and handicaps even in the wars.
The fact is these people are khawarij which our Prophet Saw has predicted long ago. And they will be soon punished in hell for all eternities.
everyone says islam against kids and women..
so islam supports killing men? not kids. not women, not handicaped.... but it is okay in islam to kill men...
first crush those terrorists whom you created as your bodyguards..
then dream about neighbours...

so islam supports killing men? not kids. not women, not handicaped.... but it is okay in islam to kill men...

you must read completely then ask stupid question later. He said Islam prohibits killing woman, children and elderly even in a war. Unless you go to war with baboons (which we do mostly) you are fighting man!

you must read completely then ask stupid question later. He said Islam prohibits killing woman, children and elderly even in a war. Unless you go to war with baboons (which we do mostly) you are fighting man!

nobody can change you...
in each and every thread most of you mention "isalm is againt kids,women...blah blah...
how many bomb blats have been occurred?? [mostly by islamic terrorists]... did any terrorist selectively kill only men in blasts??
may be you forgoten this "terrorism also war, war against civilians".
every country has own issues...no body is perfect...no county is perfect..but terrorism is world's issue.
correct yourselves then talk about others...
arenot you ashamed of blamming neighbours in every issue???

nobody can change you...
in each and every thread most of you mention "isalm is againt kids,women...blah blah...
how many bomb blats have been occurred?? [mostly by islamic terrorists]... did any terrorist selectively kill only men in blasts??
may be you forgoten this "terrorism also war, war against civilians".
every country has own issues...no body is perfect...no county is perfect..but terrorism is world's issue.
correct yourselves then talk about others...
arenot you ashamed of blamming neighbours in every issue???

you want to have a pointless debate about hinduism then I am here.
There is always a great possibility about a pointless debate about any religion or group. Example if I want to debate why "hindu" worship men's penis....you will say oh thats a very small group of people who would do this kind of stuff...then I would ask what about praying to rats and monkeys, or drinking human pee and this debate will go on forever.
So, lets not have that debate because it gets really ugly. But i can help you find an answer about all the question you had by asking you If a rapists is a rapists or a hindu rapist.

Last edited:
Islam prohibits killing anyone who is innocent.

you want to have a pointless debate about hinduism then I am here.
There is always a great possibility about a pointless debate about any religion or group. Example if I want to debate why "hindu" worship men's penis....you will say oh thats a very small group of people who would do this kind of stuff...then I would ask what about praying to rats and monkeys, or drinking human pee and this debate will go on forever.
So, lets not have that debate because it gets really ugly. But i can help you find an answer about all the question you had by asking you If a rapists is a rapists or a hindu rapist.

idiots talks rubbish without knowing anything...
no hindu worship penis.... In shiva lingam - lingam means "without any form" god without any form...
thank god ..we dont cut our penis like you
no hindu drinks human pee....
you ppl drink camel pee and may be started to drink human pee also...

you havent yet answed my question..why you ppl are killing ppl in blasts ?? [it includes men women kids etc]

terrorism synonymous with islam..this is undeniable fact...

idiots talks rubbish without knowing anything...
no hindu worship penis.... In shiva lingam - lingam means "without any form" god without any form...
thank god ..we dont cut our penis like you
no hindu drinks human pee....
you ppl drink camel pee and may be started to drink human pee also...

you havent yet answed my question..why you ppl are killing ppl in blasts ?? [it includes men women kids etc]

terrorism synonymous with islam..this is undeniable fact...

so you mind if I find you articles from the web with pictures?
but i dont want to get into ugly debates, I was just making a point about your stupid babblings.

Correct me if i am wrong...Is it not your religion says to kill every one who is non beleiver of your religion?...

Correct me if i am wrong...Is it not your religion says to kill every one who is non beleiver of your religion?...

Dunno where you got that from. Islam says killing one human(not muslim but a human) is like killing whole humanity.

No. Islam forbids strictly to kill any one, other wise whole india would have been the muslim country.

On the contrary, whoever is Muslims today, it might be due to courtesy of the same principle .....India is not a Muslim country because of strength of Hinduism...not due to grace of any barbaric Islamic invaders....

Back
Top Bottom