What's new

Talibans are not Pakistan's friend : Gen Tariq Khan

our policy agianst terror sometime confused me that i start feeling GHQ and GOP are with terrorists or with people of paksitan .
Bhai our relations with Afghanistan have nothing todo with current situation, every afghani good taliban , bad talibans or events elected government of Afghanistan is against pakistan since pak brith , ab hutiaa he hoga jo pak to ghalat aor Afghanis ko sahi samjhy ga , we have two options, kill the snake or get ready to be killed by that snake
55CF8460-E16B-4B00-AD45-D7C5B1845ED4.jpeg

You people are confused

The afghans have always been lanats

They have tried to destroy us for over 70 years now,
What don't you understand?

So whether it's Taliban or AFg government with Amrullah Saleh, they are all the same lanati fassadi afghans

Millions of their children could be starving to death and they will still create fassad

These people are not our friends and never will be,we just tend to hate Hindus more then them.

so the Taliban won't be allies of Pakistan ever
BUT that's not the point, the point is who can we better deal with to defend and further Pakistani sovereign interests?

The Kabuli regime was openly hostile to Pakistan, so destroying it was totally in our interests
The Taliban are just as hostile but because of Afghanistan's circumstances we have alot more control and ability to force change in our favor

our policy agianst terror sometime confused me that i start feeling GHQ and GOP are with terrorists or with people of paksitan .

That is what happens when you think of live of people and soldiers as pawns on a chess board. For some in Military establishment end result is all that matters regardless of moral consequences. Now in the end Afghans have come out to be a much bigger threat than what it was 20 years ago. Bunch of people with AK rifles are now armed with MBRL and Howitzers and even helicopters at their disposal. A rag tag bigoted religious mullah alliance has been turned into a serious threat. Right now Taliban are much batter armed than FC and Pak Army at Pak Afghan border. Now we need a dedicated Military force at Pak Afghan border to protect our selves from these religious bigots.

Half of the people are also with terrorists.
If you have doubt about that try talking to @Battlion25 & @Titanium100

You are just a cheap 5th column trying hard to damage Pakistan's trade connectivity and economy nothing more really. It has nothing to do with me being pro-anyone I am pro-pakistan first and foremost but I understand the regional politics and the current landscape.. You aren't actully targetting anyone else but Pakistan

Gen Tariq Khan seems to be a uni-directional person who has neither understood nor comprehended the change of reality in Afghanistan. We have a strategic advantage there now. These minor problems can be solved easily. No need to get aroused and start a war.

Gen Tariq Khan seems to be a uni-directional person who has neither understood nor comprehended the change of reality in Afghanistan. We have a strategic advantage there now. These minor problems can be solved easily. No need to get aroused and start a war.
We can easily remove customs duty between Afghanistan and Pakistan and allow visa free entry and the problem would be solved and Gen Tariq's fertilizer can also be exported to Afghanistan in large volumes,

Actually for you and for me it's quite easy to post such on forums,it's not the same for those who make tough decisions. In reality we have been through hell lot of difficult times where unlike today we were not in the position to deny purely for our national interests. So we had to play on both sides. Still feeling the impact of past decisions but hopefully will get better with every passing year.

@jus_chillin @Pandora @Goritoes
We should not listen to "experts" sitting in Islamabad about afghan security. They are the most illiterate on many things happening in Pakistan just like the last French kings. If you listen to these guys, they will pose as if after God, they are the ones who are running the show. But actually, they are just parasites on the fabric of Pakistan.
If you really want to ask someone, then ask local police, FC, intelligence officers, district officers, and journalists who are active in the region.

Last edited:
Yes mod please ban anyone who attacks this inbred weirdo and his Bacha baz friends across the border. Any attack on anti Pakistan ttp supporting Taliban or their fangirls in Pakistan is an attack on Pakistan, Islam and whole ummah.
It doesn't matter if taliban kill our soldiers, shell our villages or call our government murtad we must always be loyal to them and their ideology. This general Tariq who fought and bled in war against taliban in quest to protect Pakistan is also an anti Pakistan 5th columnist and therefore should be sentenced to death for blasphemy against holy talibans.

IEA has zero fuks to do with TTP that is entirely on us. We gotta fix our own country from the within.. Don't pass milk for water and assume people will get confused by it.. You also operate at a very low level intellectually thinking you could fool people into some sort of fake concensus..

This is Zabiullah Mujahid interview few weeks ago

"They are not, as an organisation, part of IEA and we don’t share the same objectives,” Mujahid is quoted as saying by the publication.

“We advise TTP to focus on peace and stability in their country. This is very important so they can prevent any chance for enemies to interfere in the region and in Pakistan. And we request Pakistan to look into their demands for the better of the region and Pakistan.”

------

I know who you are.. You are a brain dead pro-Indian troll who got me banned before for the most ridiculous stuff ever.. You were literally defending Bharat from me..:rofl:
4365d580-846f-4105-b7a2-da9176a5fe3f_text.gif

Last edited:
Most of the posters, on this thread, or on any other similar thread, are proposing that Pakistan shall base it's policy, towards Taliban-led Afghan government, on the basis of their liking/disliking for Talibans. That is not, how geopolitics, and international relations, work. It is far more complex, and complicated, than our imagination and perception. We have no option, but to trust those, in the helms of affairs, whether we like their decisions or not.

Back
Top Bottom