What's new

Taliban's largest parade of captured US weapons

Darius77

Reaction score
Country
Australia
The Taliban has held this parade in Kandahar yesterday, featuring vehicles and weapons captured from fleeing US forces all over Afghanistan. Looks like a few helicopters, including Blackhawk are also operational.

The Taliban has held this parade in Kandahar yesterday, featuring vehicles and weapons captured from fleeing US forces all over Afghanistan. Looks like a few helicopters, including Blackhawk are also operational.

I like those auto tune rhymes. Got to keep the troops motivated

Not from US, from Afghanis.. Lol
Best of my knowledge, it was the US losers and 52 NATO vassals occupying Afghanistan and it was the US cowards that killed a million Afghans and then fled in the middle of the night and even then killing a young family in spite. Let's get real. Total US weaponry captured over $85 billion. Vietnam defeat, the NVA and Vietcong captured merely $5 billion (in today's value $28 billion) from the fleeing US "running dogs".

The US Department of Defence funded nearly 600,000 assault weapons (mostly M-16, M-4) and 400,000 hand guns, shotguns and small arms for the Afghan army between 2004 and 2016, according to a 2017 US Government Accountability Office report.
The military equipment left in Afghanistan by the US (Image: inews/Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction)

Ashraf Ghani had last laughs
son of a bitch ran away with millions of cash and no one is chasing him.
Ashraf Ghani was a CIA recruit, married to an American woman since the American University of Beirut days. He was a known coward and corrupt to the core. Just like the ARVN puppet generals who all fled to California in 1975. I met the infamous US puppet "Marshall" Cao Ky at a Vietnamese restaurant in LA once (he owned liquor stores and restaurants) with the stolen money. He was dumber than a rock. He was a pimp and corrupt as hell and just like Ashraf Ghani.

Best of my knowledge, it was the US losers and 52 NATO vassals occupying Afghanistan and it was the US cowards that killed a million Afghans and then fled in the middle of the night and even then killing a young family in spite. Let's get real. Total US weaponry captured over $85 billion. Vietnam defeat, the NVA and Vietcong captured merely $5 billion (in today's value $28 billion) from the fleeing US "running dogs".

The US Department of Defence funded nearly 600,000 assault weapons (mostly M-16, M-4) and 400,000 hand guns, shotguns and small arms for the Afghan army between 2004 and 2016, according to a 2017 US Government Accountability Office report.
The military equipment left in Afghanistan by the US (Image: inews/Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction)

Weapons Left is not captured, Captured from Afghanis is possible

Someone outta send this clip Maj. Gubar Arya & GD Bakwas.

It seems all of their earlier predictions are collapsing like a deck of cards.

US lost, nothing new. US in the past have done such stunt. Invade a country, kill innocent civilians,put up a show in front of everyone, then leave after a decades or so with the tail between their legs. Leaving a country which it destroyed in ruins. Haven't we all seen this in the past. When was the last time they won a war?
Most of the weaponry can be used for a long time but what about helis and planes. They will soon turn into junk without any spare, i mean where would Taliban get the spares from. MI17 and Mi24 spares can be arranged and financed by others but what will happen to Blackhawks and other choppers/ planes.

Largest parade of donated weapons

US donated weapons to coward Afghanis coward Afghanis surrendered these weapons to less coward Afghanis
Well it goes to the old saying, you can rent an Afghan but not buy one .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom