What's new

Talking to the Taliban

Is that so? Are you guys allowed to learn your mother tongue, Which is pashto i hope, at school?
Yes. You see in Pakistan theres a little something called Freedom? Nobody has to be ALLOWED to learn Pashtu, they can go ahead and do it if they want to. That's why if we line up all the Pashtu speaking people infront of the sun, Afghanistan go darker than the far side of the moon!

Can you read and write in pashto?
I'm not a Pashtun, but again more Pakistanis can probably read and write Pashtu than the handful in Afghanistan.

What is your contribution to pashto language?
Other than being countrymates to the most people in the world that can speak Pashtu? This forum is founded by a Pashtun! I'm teammates with Neo. See a Pashtun, came up with the concept of PAKISTAN DEFENCE, not Afghanistan DEFENCE! That is the kind of loyalty Pashtuns have with Pakistanis.

Afghanistan history is decorated with pashto and pashtun warriors.
Yes I'd give you history and we decorate the same warriors. But your current leadership is nothing to be proud of man. We decorate those proud warriors a lot more than you do. Remember the Ghauri Missile? Now what was the name of the missile you fired upon Pakistan? SCUD. Who gave that to you? Oh yes the Russians whom your leaders sold you out to and Pakistan as usual had to come to your rescue.

Our national anthem is in pashto and it is the official language in afghanisn whereas what role does pashto play in ur beautiful country?
For gods sakes does your country even have a Pashto cinema? We have Rahim Shah, Shazia Khushk. Our entire entertainment industry is filled with Pashtun singers... Well you being a Gora Pashtun probably don't know squat about those singers!

Leave Pakistan alone, even India has more famous Khans than Afghanistan!

We have a booming Pashto cinema probably the second strongest after the Punjabi cinema in the country.

We if you are pashtun, i can garantee you cant even count in pashto without mention... pachasee, ekatar etc...

:disagree:
Bravo... Afghans can count.

Afghan?? Ta Nangialayi ta Afghan waye ???Mata kho da the Hinduwano himayati khkari. Da hagha khalko ka da chai kum the hinduwano pa taraf dee.
Da hagha khalaq dee chee the the Pakistan aaw Afghanistan tar manza trikh tawala paida kawi.
Afsos chee tha hinduwano culture aww pa barbando khazo pa see da khalaq the Muslamano roriyano sara doshmani kawi.
Maa ta Nangyala Afghan na khkari.
Da hinduwan pa dairo forumo ka pa noro noro namo register kawi khpal zaan au pia pa Muslamanono takoona kawi.

Za na manum chee da Afghan da.

Da hairat khabara da chee da kisma khalq the angrezano sara na gadi gee au na warki himat shta chee ahghwi ta owai chee da Afghanistan pa charo ka las ma wakhaee.
Khair abad osai.

Jana, sa pa tanda ke me lekele wee " I am an Afghan?!" ka sanga? :D Za sanga hindo shoom.. zma kultoor de hindwano nada.. za yem pashtun aw de gran afghanistan. 60 kala makhke sta da pakistan de hindustan khawri yawa esa wa, za 300 kala raste Afghan yem aw afghan ba osam inshallah.
Bas de che muslmani cartoona mo pa afghanano wa wa hal.. tool afghanan mo taba taba klaal. Pakistan kho der kha muslman mulk de bangaliano koor ta ye woor wachawoo wa khor aw maindy warta bezata klal. OSS DAI MULSMAN MULK SOO? De islam dawa kawee? Pa hindustan ke da pakistan skha deer muslman osegi zma ess parwa pa nashta. I only care about afghanistan and that is about it! ka tool donia janat wee aw zma koor=afghanistan weyar aw wajal wee nor zma e pa sa?

BRavo zma muslman gawandai pakistani. BRavo! Da de islam card nor nachalegi zaka che pakistan agha taliban che AFghanistan ta ye stanne wale woo che sharia law rawale aw oss e pa zid jangigi.. Tool pashtana ghariban e taba taba klal aw khpala de american skha dallor akhle aw pa jeeb ke achaweee. That is your sweet islamic state of pakistan.:hitwall:

Last edited:
Let's stick to English for all nationalities present here shall we?

We would mind our own affairs if you PAKISTANIS would let us to do so. This is a clear example of your hypocrisy YouTube - Jawedan.Com - Massoud Vs Parvez Musharaf
Who was musharaf to champion the rights of Afghan pashtuns? You pakistanis need to mind your business! Dont interfere in Afghan internal issue because it would cost you dear believing me! ASK BRITISH IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME OR ASK RUSSIANS! What are the rights of pashtun in Pakistan? Their resources are hijacked, they are potrayed as chawkedar or kalendar in the pakistani media and most importantly their province still have the british imposed name "NWFP". GEt ur rights my pakistani pathan brother. NAMe ur nameless province first then champion the rights of Afghan pashtuns.
I completely agree with you bro.We should stop messing with Afghans.Deport all of them back to Afghanistan . :tup:

We would mind our own affairs if you PAKISTANIS would let us to do so. This is a clear example of your hypocrisy YouTube - Jawedan.Com - Massoud Vs Parvez Musharaf
Who was musharaf to champion the rights of Afghan pashtuns? You pakistanis need to mind your business! Dont interfere in Afghan internal issue because it would cost you dear believing me! ASK BRITISH IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME OR ASK RUSSIANS! What are the rights of pashtun in Pakistan? Their resources are hijacked, they are potrayed as chawkedar or kalendar in the pakistani media and most importantly their province still have the british imposed name "NWFP". GEt ur rights my pakistani pathan brother. NAMe ur nameless province first then champion the rights of Afghan pashtuns.

Hm you know they say its a bad idea to bite the hand that feeds you. Also I was wondering if you ever heard of the word 'freeloaders'?

P.S. Its a good idea to talk to the Taliban, our hypocritical friend in Kakul is doing it. So no need to worry if he tries to bark at us.

Yes. You see in Pakistan theres a little something called Freedom? Nobody has to be ALLOWED to learn Pashtu, they can go ahead and do it if they want to. That's why if we line up all the Pashtu speaking people infront of the sun, Afghanistan go darker than the far side of the moon!
That didnt answer my question. What freedom? Pashtuns in pakistan can't even change their province name for the last 60 years and now you are talking about they can get educated in pashto.
I'm not a Pashtun, but again more Pakistanis can probably read and write Pashtu than the handful in Afghanistan.
If you are not pashtun, you wont know what i am talking about. Let the pashtuns discuss this issue with me. Thank you.

Other than being countrymates to the most people in the world that can speak Pashtu? This forum is founded by a Pashtun! I'm teammates with Neo. See a Pashtun, came up with the concept of PAKISTAN DEFENCE, not Afghanistan DEFENCE! That is the kind of loyalty Pashtuns have with Pakistanis.
Dont count your chicks before they hatch! Have you ever met a pashtun natnionalist to tell you what they reall think about Pakistan. If you haven't then i woud suggest you should. Pashtun nationalist party, ANP won in the last election in NWFP whose Leader Asfandyar Wali khan. The grandfather of Wali khan was someone called pacha khan, does that ring any bell? Bacha khan is an AFGHAN hero. One of his wishes were if he dies to be burried in JALALABAD rather than being burried at his hometwon charsada. You should ask yourself why? Bacha khan was put in Jail for many years for just standing up for the rights of his people. you dont really think they have forgotten that, do you?
I should suggest you watch this video, it shows when Asfanyar wali khan and his collegues visit the tomb of his grandfather in Jalalabad crossing the turkham.. and of whom shouting "LAWR aw bar yaw Afghan" meaning on either side of the durand line we are the SAME AFGHANS. Smell the coffee! If you could explain to me why ANP supporters were shouting " LAW aw bar YAW Afghan" then i would rest my case, and accept all pashtuns are in favour pakistani state!.

Yes I'd give you history and we decorate the same warriors. But your current leadership is nothing to be proud of man.
Karzai is the best leader we had for years. After all it was he who exposed the double dealing of pakistan to the world, or wasn't it? NOW america is saying the same thing what karzai was teling us since 2003.

We decorate those proud warriors a lot more than you do. Remember the Ghauri Missile? Now what was the name of the missile you fired upon Pakistan? SCUD. Who gave that to you? Oh yes the Russians whom your leaders sold you out to and Pakistan as usual had to come to your rescue.

Afghanistan firing rocket at pakistani soil, is this a joke? Show us proof. It were the Afghans, in expense of their lives, who save your precious country.

For gods sakes does your country even have a Pashto cinema? We have Rahim Shah, Shazia Khushk. Our entire entertainment industry is filled with Pashtun singers... Well you being a Gora Pashtun probably don't know squat about those singers!
Please when you dont have anymore information, it is better to keep quiet. MOSt of those actresses in pashto films are not even pashtuns, but punjabis or hidkowans. No pashtun is proud of so called pashto films cuz neither it represnt us as pashtuns nor it represent our culture, pashtunwali which u wont know since you are not pashtun.
Leave Pakistan alone, even India has more famous Khans than Afghanistan!
ahahaha... since when every khan become pashtun??? ha? Using ur logic, does that mean changiz khan was a pashtun? ahaha..

We have a booming Pashto cinema probably the second strongest after the Punjabi cinema in the country.
Suit yourself! Ask any pashtun what they really think about pashto cinema. ok my friend.
Bravo... Afghans can count.
Again, you wont know because you are not pashtun.

Last edited:
The Afghans invited Russians into their territory.Kindly tell me who were "taraki" and "Barbrak".weren't they communist promoters?
If you don't remember go to Zahir Shah who was never interested in Afghanistan and ask him.He knows well how you have murdered your own families for power.
Then you come to Pakistan and litter the roads of Islamabad.Making red light districts in Peshawar.Heroin and Kalashankov are your very gifts to those who feed you and shelter you.
One of the first bomb lasts of our history at Peshawar airport was done by you.YOUR general Faheem kidnapped our children in Islamabad.
Please don't be ungrateful.
We considered you brothers.What do you think of us?

Let's stick to English for all nationalities present here shall we?

I prefer to speak with pashtuns only in pashtu if you dont mind because when i reply to their posts, they are only aimed at them. I love my language so i would stick with pashto when conversing with pashtuns and english when i am talking with non pashtuns.

Wake up baby.

Lets hope the peace freshens our gardens........both sides; Pakland and Afghanland.:cheers:
I really want to ask what do you people think about Karzai.What is the public opinion in Afghanistan?
Do you people hate us?
Please do reply.

The Afghans invited Russians into their territory.Kindly tell me who were "taraki" and "Barbrak".weren't they communist promoters?
If you don't remember go to Zahir Shah who was never interested in Afghanistan and ask him.He knows well how you have murdered your own families for power.
Then you come to Pakistan and litter the roads of Islamabad.Making red light districts in Peshawar.Heroin and Kalashankov are your very gifts to those who feed you and shelter you.
One of the first bomb lasts of our history at Peshawar airport was done by you.YOUR general Faheem kidnapped our children in Islamabad.
Please don't be ungrateful.
We considered you brothers.What do you think of us?

I would appreciate if you back up your allegations with sound proof; otherwise, i would only find them amusing.

And in only 5 or 6 posts you have been provoked ???????

It means it must be something from Your side. BTW how can we trust that you are not from land of tri-color

I can be provoked even by a single post, after all i am pashtun, and you should know that since u are one too:yahoo:

That didnt answer my question. What freedom? Pashtuns in pakistan can't even change their province name for the last 60 years and now you are talking about they can get educated in pashto.
First of all, read this:

ANP welcomes President’s address
Gulf Times ? Qatar?s top-selling English daily newspaper - Pakistan/Afghanistan

The Pashtuns have a democratically elected government in Pakistan. They can call themselves whatever they wish to do so.

If you are not pashtun, you wont know what i am talking about. Let the pashtuns discuss this issue with me. Thank you.
About counting? You can discuss this serious issues with Afghans. But when you come to Pakistan Defence, you will face the collective might of Pashto speaking Pakistanis, Punjabi, Sindhi, Balochi, Kashmiri and preferably for this board, English speaking Pakistanis. You can wuss out if you cant handle it.

Dont count your chicks before they hatch! Have you ever met a pashtun natnionalist to tell you what they reall think about Pakistan.

If you haven't then i woud suggest you should. Pashtun nationalist party, ANP won in the last election in NWFP whose Leader Asfandyar Wali khan. The grandfather of Wali khan was someone called pacha khan, does that ring any bell? Bacha khan is an AFGHAN hero. One of his wishes were if he dies to be burried in JALALABAD rather than being burried at his hometwon charsada. You should ask yourself why? Bacha khan was put in Jail for many years for just standing up for the rights of his people. you dont really think they have forgotten that, do you?
I should suggest you watch this video, it shows when Asfanyar wali khan and his collegues visit the tomb of his grandfather in Jalalabad crossing the turkham.. and of whom shouting "LAWR aw bar yaw Afghan" meaning on either side of the durand line we are the SAME AFGHANS. Smell the coffee! If you could explain to me why ANP supporters were shouting " LAW aw bar YAW Afghan" then i would rest my case, and accept all pashtuns are in favour pakistani state!.
The Awami National Party, the biggest Pashtun Nationalist party of Pakistan has thrown its weight behind the federation too. They WON the elections and are yet cooperating and getting their things done democratically. They demanded for a new name, they got a new name.

Why should I care about the crazy nutjobs and not the democratically elected leader?

Maybe you should be careful. One day we'll take over all of the Pashtun areas from Afghanistan. On either side we're the same people. And the Durand line issue is yet to be resolved. Why would Asfandyar Wali Khan give away the developed areas of Pashtuns to illiterate drug lords who lead the Afghan Parliament?

Karzai is the best leader we had for years. After all it was he who exposed the double dealing of pakistan to the world, or wasn't it? NOW america is saying the same thing what karzai was teling us since 2003.
Why doesn't Karzai come and do something about it? Why does an AFGHAN pussy out to the great Pakistani Army? Pashtuns comprise of a major chunk of the Pakistani army. Why does the Afghan army not face us? Why does it ask the Americans to attack?

Karzai is a leader of his PALACE. What government do you have a few km outside of his palace?

Afghanistan firing rocket at pakistani soil, is this a joke? Show us proof. It were the Afghans, in expense of their lives, who save your precious country.

More than a dozen Scuds were fired from Afghanistan at targets in Pakistan in 1988
Scuds encyclopedia topics | Reference.com

Besides our AIR FORCES went to war too. Did the Taliban ever attack Pakistan's air force during their Afghan rule?

17 May 1986 Sqn. Ldr. A. Hameed QadriNo. 9 Squadron, PAF F-16A Fighting Falcon(S. No. 82-723)PAF Sargodha 2 Soviet/Afghan Su-22s Shot down both Su-22s in a single sortie 16,000 ft. over Parachinar, Pakistan. 1 AIM-9L Sidewinder Kill, 1 Gun Kill.

30 March 1987 Wng. Cdr. Abdul RazzaqNo. 9 Squadron, PAF F-16A Fighting FalconPAF Sargodha 1 Soviet/Afghan An-26 Shot down near Miranshah, Pakistan while on a recce mission.

16 April 1987 Sqn. Ldr. Badar IslamNo. 14 Squadron, PAF F-16A Fighting FalconPAF Minhas (Kamra) 1 Soviet/Afghan Su-22 Shot down after strafing Pakistani villages near Tull, Pakistan along with another Su-22 and with a pair of MiG-23MLDs flying top cover. Remaining 3 aircraft bugged out.

8 April 1988 Sqn. Ldr. Athar BokhariNo. 14 Squadron, PAF F-16A Fighting Falcon(S. No. 85-725)PAF Minhas (Kamra) 1 Soviet Su-25Col. Ruskoi Alexander Valadimirovich, Soviet Air Force (ejected) 1 PAF F-16 Vs. 4 Soviet Su-25s. Night interception over Parachinar, Pakistan. AIM-9L Sidewinder Kill. Remaining 3 Su-25s bugged out. Soviet Su-25 pilot, Col. Ruskoi Alexander Valadimirovich, (later Vice-President of Russia) was taken prisoner by Pakistani authorities.

12 September 1988 Flt. Lt. Khalid MahmoodNo. 14 Squadron, PAF F-16A Fighting Falcon(S. No. 85-728) PAF Minhas (Kamra) 2 Soviet MiG-23MLDs 2 PAF F-16s Vs. 6 Soviet MiG-23s. Near Nawagai border area with Pakistan. Both Kills in a single sortie with AIM-9L and AIM-9P Sidewinders.

3 November 1988 Flt. Lt. Khalid MahmoodNo. 14 Squadron, PAF F-16A Fighting Falcon(S. No. 84-717)PAF Minhas (Kamra) 1 Afghan Air Force Su-22Capt. Hashim, AAF (ejected) 2 PAF F-16s Vs. 6 Soviet/Afghan Su-22s. (3 on ground attack and 3 flying top cover) near Tull, Pakistan. Kill made with 2 AIM-9L Sidewinders. Afghan pilot, Capt. Hashim, was captured after bailing out.

20/21 November 1988 (Rank?) Muhammad Abbas KhattakNo. 14 Squadron, PAF F-16A Fighting FalconPAF Minhas (Kamra) 1 Soviet An-26 Shot down while on a recce mission inside Pakistan. PAF pilot later Chief of the Air Staff, PAF, 1994-1997.

31 January 1989 Flt. Lt. Khalid MahmoodNo. 14 Squadron, PAF F-16B Fighting FalconPAF Minhas (Kamra) 1 Soviet An-24 Night interception near Bannu, Pakistan while on a solo 'hot scramble'. An-24 on bombing run crashed while attempting to surrender. Thus credited as 'manoeuvre kill'.

We quite royally kicked your AF's bum. I think it does you well to forget about these incidents.

Please when you dont have anymore information, it is better to keep quiet. MOSt of those actresses in pashto films are not even pashtuns, but punjabis or hidkowans. No pashtun is proud of so called pashto films cuz neither it represnt us as pashtuns nor it represent our culture, pashtunwali which u wont know since you are not pashtun.
Dude, Pashtun cinemas do more business (percentage wise) than do regular Urdu film cinemas. Pashtuns go and watch EVERY movie. C'mon you're seriously telling me Shazia Khushk is not a Pashtun? Saira Khan?

ahahaha... since when every khan become pashtun??? ha? Using ur logic, does that mean changiz khan was a pashtun? ahaha..
No but Jansher Khan and Jehangir Khan were. The world's undisputed #1 Squash players. Which country did they play from? Was it Afghanistan? No. They CHOSE to play from Pakistan. What sporting greats has your country produced?

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer to speak with pashtuns only in pashtu if you dont mind because when i reply to their posts, they are only aimed at them. I love my language so i would stick with pashto when conversing with pashtuns and english when i am talking with non pashtuns.

You can PM them in Pashto for your private discussions. But seeing as I am the Administrator of this forum, I set the rules. Public discussions in English.

Only Field Marshal of Pakistan=Ayub Khan

Seriously guyz i cant believe we are even addressing any of this off topic ethnic ****. Just forget it, let bitter people be bitter.

I can be provoked even by a single post, after all i am pashtun, and you should know that since u are one too:yahoo:
Oh yes the 'provoked by a single post' DNA. How can I forget that, I saw it on the discovery channel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom