What's new

Talking to the Taliban

@darkstar bhai,

Here you admit how you treated and have been treating Afghans.
for your information, Farsi speaking are Afghans too. To you, we may be different, however, we consider Pashto speakers and Farsi speakers as the ONE nation!

You didnt get my drift, by farsi speaking brothers, i mean Iranians...we should have treted you like your iranian brothers.

As for darri speaking or farsi speaking, most pakistanis dont differentiate and dont care to differentiate. Unless you are living in nwfp or fata, most pakistanis dont even know that there is a difference between a tajik, an uzbek, a hazara farsibaan and a pahsto speaking from the south. To us, you are AFghans.

Darri speakers have been enjoying much teh same freedoms as pashto speakers.

we cant tolerate any resentment toward our fellow Afghans whether they are Hazaras, Tajiks or Pashtons

What you can or cannot tolerate is not the issue - the issue is being honest or dishonest.

I always try to have pleasant relations with you guyz, but I dunno why do you get mad on me?!

See above.

the opinions of Afghans are important and can help more Pakistanis and others understand the issue, but when you insist on being dishonest, especially, when you should know that there are those of who know Afghanistan inside out.

We are not the enemy but issues have to be discussed honestly so that we can have trust in each other and we can respect something that we may not like or disagree with, it allows us to consider the other point of view seriously.

btw, I always try to have pleasant relations with you guyz, but I dunno why do you get mad on me?!:cry:

When ever this guy writes I really feel to go and smash the bloody arse of all these Afghani chips walas and fruit walas in markets of Islamabad.You bite the hand that has fed u. Thats what a mad D*g does.
The reason I really dont want to answer any of ur gibberish is that u dont deserve any reasonable answer. Thanks for being pleasant , no but "NO THANKS".

Russians are not appreciated in Afghanistan either, nor are the the Iranians.

Indians have never had any sort of 'distinct' involvement in any issue in Afghanistan. This is why Afghans have 'a soft corner in their hearts' for them.:)

Yet you chose to live in Islamabad instead of Delhi? :cheesy:

On other hand, Indians have a clear resume in Afghanistan. Moreover, Afghans follow the global notion; "The enemy of one's enemy is the friend".

herein lies the afghan problem. just add money to it. the afghan soul lives on the color of money!!

Its not the 'sold out' issue. Afghans see Pakistanis as resopnsible for many disputes in Afghanistan; the true enemies of Afghanistan. Thats what Afghans consider the Pakistanis.
C'mon man they are always running towards Pakistan. They take up our nationality. They marry within our families. You don't do that with enemies.

Those were Pakistanis who supported Gulbaden Hekmatyar against Ahmad Shah Masoud during the civil war. Then came the Taleban with complete backup from Pakistanis. Afghans see both issues as their own internal disputes and Pakistan's influence in these issues as 'Interfering'.
And what about the fact that Afghans fired rockets into Pakistan? What about the fact that Afghan leaders were offering the Soviet Union their land as a launching pad to attack Pakistan. The so called 'interference' was because those leaders had plans to destroy Pakistan.

Why should we not help those Afghans who are friendly to us?

On other hand, Indians have a clear resume in Afghanistan. Moreover, Afghans follow the global notion; "The enemy of one's enemy is the friend".
Pakistanis trained Afghanis to become commandos. Indians have made them into suicide bombers who blow themselves up in Pakistani schools for poor girls. What a dishonorable alliance!

In the light of current circumstances in Pakistan, my guess is that Pakistan is heading fast where Afghanistan currently is; the full break down. If Pakistanis keep bombing their own people and America hurting the Pakistan' sovereignty, I bet Pakistan would reach the same destination in a couple of years.
If you're following the headlines we're bombing all of YOUR people who are living in our country. When the bombings started they quickly ran back to Afghanistan.

At that time, we both (Afghans and Pakistanis) would be begging the Indians for basic needs of life. And this is a shame!
Pakistan started off with a typewriter and and loans provided by rich families of Pakistan.

So dont ridicule Afghanistan, you better be praying for Pakistan along with Afghanistan. You are not far away from 'full devastation'. Accept the fact. (Dont take my assumption as a curse, please).
We have no interest in ridiculing Afghanistan. In fact when push comes to shove, even after all this hostility that Afghanistan has shown Pakistan we will still be the ones to forgive and forget. We will be the ones supplying you with food n water. We will be the ones supplying you with fuel.

May God bring prosperity and security in the whole Muslim World not just in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
It won't happen till you keep siding with the enemies of the Muslim world. People who are fighting a war against the Muslim world!

Those have been imposed on you who's women are runing prostitution dens in Peshawar and other parts of NWFP.
Prostituition exists in every single country even in Saudi Arabia. The saudi Royals come for sex to Europe or import russian prostitutes.
As far as afghan prostitues are concerned and yes there might be afghan prostitute in pakistan,but most of these women are widows, having young children to feed in a society where women can't work free they probably see the only option to feed their children. The same problem exists in SYria where Iraqi girls as young as 14 are forced to work in sex industry to feed their family. this is one of the consequence of dirty that has been played in our land, inshallah this war is going back to its craddle soon. What about the perstituition in Hera mandhe in lahore? What about the night clubs in karachi? what about the shemales working as prostitutes in karachi? What about normal pakistanis having sex in net caffe even those with Hajibs? Tuba
This is what is happening in pakistani cafe http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IuKJ8... P.S. this guy must be like 17 years old..

The only way America can disengage from Afghanistan is by finding that delicate balance. *

america's recent history is not too encouraging on this point. furthermore a peace in afghanistan will come under the UN flag and when both mullah umar and karzai are marginalised / sidelined. the pashtuns have to finally realise that if they want a significant share / say in any new afghan govt. it must have friendly relations with pakistan first and foremost as all its commerce is dependent on transit trade through pakistan including indian trade.

America's recent history is also a Neo-Con influenced one - it is a history in which the power players and policy makers IMO have been drawn from an ideological group that prefers to see the world in 'Black and white' and whose members to a large degree, in their hearts, see coexistence impossible between Islam and the West. I am being simplistic when I say the above, but I think it goes to the heart of the matter. You see this animosity towards Islam expressed directly and indirectly amongst sections of the US military, government and conservative analysts.

Given the strategic relationship the US is trying to build with India, Indian hostility towards Pakistan only adds another hurdle for any attempt towards stability in Pakistan that takes into account Pakistani concerns. I think if viewed in the context of the direction of the Indo-US relationship currently, one can see the reasons behind the antipathy of the US towards Pakistan's concerns in Afghanistan.

It's not as if the US is oblivious to these concerns - analysts and South Asia 'experts' have been articulating this aspect of the Afghan dynamic the entire time, as has Pakistan. This leads me to conclude that the US antipathy has been deliberate, and part of a process of giving free reign to India's advancement of its interests, as it seeks to bolster their budding strategic relationship.

Last edited:
I would appreciate if you back up your allegations with sound proof; otherwise, i would only find them amusing.
Better read history....
Don't make a fun of yourself please.Are you really unaware of your history?
You gonna be kiddin me

Its not the 'sold out' issue. Afghans see Pakistanis as resopnsible for many disputes in Afghanistan; the true enemies of Afghanistan. Thats what Afghans consider the Pakistanis..

1. Afghans??? Well which Afghans are you talking about who consider Pakistan an enemy ???
The millions of Pashto speaking Afghans who resided in Pakistan as refugees or those few who ran away to India with their families (Their number not even excedes 10) these few also includes Mr Karzai who's family members are still in India.
And we all know who are these people who consider us as rootcause of every ill of Afghanistan.

2. The true enemies of Afghanistan are not outsiders but they themselves. Go back and check the history. It is said that Afghans were never defeated by anyone. OK we agree they were never defeated but look at otherside of the picture too. Alexander and all other invaders came through the same route which lies between Pak-Afghan bordering area. Intresting to note is the point if these invaders succeeded in passing this area and then they invaded other areas, it means that Afghans have deliberatly given them passage to invade others or they were afraid of them.

3. Accept the reality that Afghan and Western Pakistani areas have always been a buffer zone.

Being part of buffer zone means all the regional as well as International players will be there at your doorstep and specialy your neighbours can not remain oblivious of the matter in Afghanistan.

We hear people always go on ranting singing the farce tune that Pakistan and other neighbour (indeed Iran, Russia) should not interfere in the affairs of Afghanistan.
This call in itself is a big BS as all these three countries are very much linked togather in terms of regional as well as international peace owing to matters in Afghanistan.

Those were Pakistanis who supported Gulbaden Hekmatyar against Ahmad Shah Masoud during the civil war. Then came the Taleban with complete backup from Pakistanis. Afghans see both issues as their own internal disputes and Pakistan's influence in these issues as 'Interfering'.

Gulbaden Hekmatyar, Ahmad Shah Masoud, Rabbani, Ustad Sayaf, Mujadadi and one more i m forgeting his name. This group was called the fanstic six or seven (im forgeting the exact number) by US who were part of Afghan Jehad, All of them were our (Pakistan's) boys. We supported them all.
It was after Russia was ousted, the warlords in Afghanistan started bikering for power controle rather due to your same beloved Americans (the present day NATO).
It was only after when elements which later formed Northern Alliance started involving and sheltering Indian assests against Pakistan and unfortunatly these same elements had created big rift between Ahmad Shah Masoud and Pakistan and Hikmatyar.

If you support India against Pakistan what you think we will still support your men???

Its a two-way traffic so stop playing vitcim's card.

On the other hand, Indians have a clear resume in Afghanistan. Moreover, Afghans follow the global notion; "The enemy of one's enemy is the friend".

:) :) India dosnt have guts to even interfer, for having some record one needs to have some guts.
The Indian adventure did not last long my dear as soon as Masoud was killed.
So dont dance arround that India is so much in love with you if India was in so much in love with you why she did not came to help of your Pashtuns.

And BTW try getting rubing your butt with India just because few soldout Afghans consider India as friend due to her enmity with Pakistan, you will only find Indians working for own intrests. They have no love for Pathans and Afghans, In few words they are not in much love with Muslims.

in the light of current circumstances in Pakistan, my guess is that Pakistan is heading fast where Afghanistan currently is; the full break down. If Pakistanis keep bombing their own people and America hurting the Pakistan' sovereignty, I bet Pakistan would reach the same destination in a couple of years.

:) well when we meet the same fate as Afghanistan have today be sure Pakistanis will still not migrate to Afghanistan as refugees as we have seen during Partition Afghans have shunned Pakistani refugees badly.

You guys can never reciprocate what we did for you.

At that time, we both (Afghans and Pakistanis) would be begging the Indians for basic needs of life. And this is a shame!

:rofl::rofl: begging India for basic needs of life wow my dear Indian, India has one of the most poorest of poorest people of the world.
India even failed to feed her own millions of hungry people.

And be sure that Afghans might beg India for basic needs of life but dont have any doubt that Pakistan will do that. Be sure we will prefer dieng over begging a nation for basic needs that has not enough basic needs for own people.

So dont ridicule Afghanistan, you better be praying for Pakistan along with Afghanistan. You are not far away from 'full devastation'. Accept the fact. (Dont take my assumption as a curse, please).

:) Dont worry Pakistan was created by will of Allah on the 27th Ramazan, there are few forced that are still gaurding it spritualy and on grounds Alahamdolliah we have a dedicated Pakistan Army that is more than loyal to mother land.

lol, you guyz made kichri out of my post.

When I say Afghans think, Afghans consider, Afghans see or Afghans assume, I quote the thoughts and sayings of those Afghans whom I met earlier. It doesn't represent my own opinion.

I am totally a pro Pakistani.

I have a notion; All the Muslims are one nation, whether they are Pakistanis, Afghans, Arabs or even Indian Muslims. I rather believe in religious borders rather than political ones.

lol, Jana. you called me Indian, that's not fair! I have been hating Hindo Indians since they burnt down dozen of innocent Muslims in Ahmadabad.

Then come the Israelis at my black list.

You know what? I am a member of an Afghan forum where I am always been called a "P-a-k-i". Here I am Indian. lol. God, I am of nowhere!

Anyways, I wont quote others opinions anymore.

However, the following lines do represent my own opinion:

In the light of current circumstances in Pakistan, my guess is that Pakistan is heading fast to where Afghanistan currently is; the full break down. If Pakistanis keep bombing their own people and America hurting the Pakistan' sovereignty, I bet Pakistan would reach the same destination in a couple of years.

No hard feelings.:)

In the light of current circumstances in Pakistan, my guess is that Pakistan is heading fast where Afghanistan currently is; the full break down. If Pakistanis keep bombing their own people and America hurting the Pakistan' sovereignty, I bet Pakistan would reach the same destination in a couple of years.

Pakistanis will eat grass instead of begging from India!.The begging thing is afghan mentality.They want to remain uneducated and just sell their soul for money!

So you're saying we should stop attacking militant hideouts in the tribal areas?

Your government is saying the very opposite. It says all the militancy is coming from Pakistan. We started bombing Bajaur and guess what? The Taliban commanders are moving freely between Afghanistan and Bajaur.

Pakistan is in a mess. We have the power to do something about it today. Our plan seems to be for the short term goals. We are pushing everyone back into Afghanistan and let Afghanistan with the help of the American army deal with it. In other words we will be giving Afghanistan what it always asked of us. Leaving them alone.

lol, you guyz made kichri out of my post.

When I say Afghans think, Afghans consider, Afghans see or Afghans assume, I quote the thoughts and sayings of those Afghans whom I met earlier. It doesn't represent my own opinion.

:) can you tell me the total population of Afghans ??? And how many you have met???

even if you have met 20,000 (which indeed you did not ) it doesnt represent the entire Afghan population.
Had you met millions of Afghans who were shelterd by Pakistan and we stil lhave them. Only in Bajaur there 50,000 Afghans (this is official figure of those who are registerd) whereas thousands of them are still not registered.

Did you meet and ask them, their opinion???

well i did and trust me, although we have not canals of milk or honey for them but still they are not willing to go to Afghanistan where they say they cant even find mere a bread.
My dear come out of this false notion being projected by people like Karzai who are only Indian stooges just because their families are being fed and gaurded by Indians, they are ready to sell innocent Afghans just like our Zardari.

I am totally a pro Pakistani.

:) Well my dear i dont mind if you are anti-Pakistan as everyone has his/her own opinion. Many of our own people most the times speaks against Pakistan.
Its not the matter to get irriated only if they come up with unbiased analysis of all the players.
Singling out only Pakistan is merely behaving like an oastrich.

I have a notion; All the Muslims are one nation, whether they are Pakistanis, Afghans, Arabs or even Indian Muslims. I rather believe in religious borders rather than political ones.

:cheers: Now that the point where i wanted you to come. See my dear why you find many forums in the names of Afghans but being run and created by Indians ?????

just ponder over this you will get what i mean.

lol, Jana. you called me Indian, that's not fair! I have been hating Hindo Indians since they burnt down dozen of innocent Muslims in Ahmadabad.

Then come the Israelis at my black list.

You know what? I am a member of an Afghan forum where I am always been called as "****". Here I am Indian. lol. God, I am of nowhere!

No hard feelings.:)
My appology it was not deliebrate as i was writing India not calling you Indian.

If you do not know let me tell you some harsh facts about "Afghan Forums" there no such thing called Afghan forum. These are created by Indians and are being run by Indians. Unfortuantly as soon as seeing the word Afghan forum many patriotic Afghans get registered there.

Now what happens that Indian posing as Afghans and Pakistanis start hate speeches against each other and then the genuion Afghans and Pakistanis start abusing and norishing hate against each other.

Just look at the word "****" which they use for you intended to Pakistanis well this racist word is favorit of Indians out of their hate for Pakistanis.

Plus my dear just ask any well known Pakistani forumer/members of different forums [who has the ability to counter Indian propaganda, ] to try registering on such "Afghan forums" and guess what he/she will never be having her User ID activated. Onlyu registeration but no activiation.

And i am saying all this with conviction.

:cheers:

And indeed no hard feelings from our side too.

Last edited:
So you're saying we should stop attacking militant hideouts in the tribal areas?

Your government is saying the very opposite. It says all the militancy is coming from Pakistan. We started bombing Bajaur and guess what? The Taliban commanders are moving freely between Afghanistan and Bajaur.

Pakistan is in a mess. We have the power to do something about it today. Our plan seems to be for the short term goals. We are pushing everyone back into Afghanistan and let Afghanistan with the help of the American army deal with it. In other words we will be giving Afghanistan what it always asked of us. Leaving them alone.

Its stupidity to kill own people for the pleasure of another country's govt.

Cmon' you guyz have got F16s, Ghori Missiles, SAMs, AAMs and God knows what else! You shouldnt be influenced by a poor bleeding country.

Give our government a 'straight forward' answer: Fnck off! we cant bomb our own homes. Its your war do it your self.

There have been militants in FATA since the Afghan/Russian war, they have never been a threat to Pakistan's sovereignty. Thats the Americans who make such a fuss about the terrorism. They have messed up everything in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom