What's new

Talks have Failed again, China Now Claims the Entire Galwan Valley

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The third round of Indo-China talks have failed again. After each marathon discussions the Chinese come up with more demands, according to the Indians. This time China is claiming the entire Galwan Valley. The hanging faces of the Indians narrates the inevitable, China is not going to de-escalate it wants the entire Eastern Ladakh no matter come what may.

Poor General Bipin Rawat completely miscalculated the PLA a few months ago.

As a knee jerk reaction the Indians have now deployed the T90 tanks in the Galwan Region.

From DBO to Galwan and Pangong Tso to Hotspring the Chinese are building up the pressure and not giving the Indians any space to breath. The general mood in India is that the show down is just around the corner, the petty Digital Air Strike by Modi has also backfired. Some even say perhaps Modi is the last PM of the artificial state of India.:pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

Modi is hiding, and the Indians are in for a very big SURPRISE.

Stop Scaring US BRO. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I HAVE heard tonight on twitter the following

@hellfire_81

'Breakthrough' guaranteed shortly. Status quo as of today will be agreed to. Forces are already being told to prepare to deinduct. Big win!!

CROYwPXd_normal.jpg

Shiv Aroor
@ShivAroor
The difficult ‘how’ of disengagement & the Pangong Tso encroachment will top the agenda when Indian & Chinese army generals meet for the 3rd time three hours from now. Details in my report: https://indiatoday.in/india/story/r...o-streamline-disengagement-1695267-2020-06-29

This means THE CHINEASE keep where they are AND take no more Points

India accepts the revised LAC as of Today

AND BOTH sides disengage

Winter in coming
India is in no shape to fight China
And deep down China has issues in SCS and other issues they too would prefer to accept STATUS Quo

Surrender Modi :enjoy:

I think its a WISE move buddy.

They have $15 trillion GDP versis indian GDP $3 trillion
$3 trillion forex versis $500 billion
They have ten times the military industry we do

ITS A NO BRAINER .......... accept small incursion ........... KEEPO REST OF LADAKH and JAMMU

" i think pakistanis might slightly disappointed" that CHINA did not ANNXE more pf J & K upto Karakom highway & Leh

Today they wanted further 800m in the Galwan sector, want India to vacate finger four in the lake area and want no Indian patrols in the Depsang sector.

My understanding IS status QUO ........... ie we keep Finger 4 they keep rest . We will give up the Patrols in Depsang.

More news will break in morning

The majority of Modis cult are bracing themselves for the big show down.
forst

This will COST modi the Govt you watch .
Modi has left india military weak and economy weaker too REMEMBER the currency issues

MANMOHAN was a better more stable leader

ITS ok being bellingerant BUT you need the GDP and military to back it first

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom