What's new

Tamil rebels claim India is behind Lahore attack

But unity on the basis of what?

and if we unite wouldn't our enemies unite against us.

Unity based on common cause, culture, interest (economic, technology, defense, education) and prosperity.

In case you have not realized YET, our enemies are already united against us and killing us every day.

Unity based on common cause, culture, interest (economic, technology, defense, education) and prosperity.

In case you have not realized YET, our enemies are already united against us and killing us every day.

I would love to see such a unity but I have my doubts I mean we all partitioned in our history because of our differences I doubt that we can find the similarities again.

Its long overdue for Bangladesh, Pakistan, Srilanka and Nepal to make alternative arrangement for cooperation.

More importantly, Bangladesh and Pakistan should make joint effort to inform GCC countries and people about Indian atrocities and terror tactics against Muslims in south Asia. We should also offer alternative for Indians and Indian export in GCC countries.

Nepal?? Isn't it the only "Hindu" state in the world?.
Well and GCC countries won't care because as you can see right now India's relations with, Saudi, Palestine are much better than what Pakistan/Bangladesh have. -- and Dubai, full of Indians (42%) -- Wikipedia :D

Middle East --- all it cares is their own economy, they won't stick fingers in others that's the reason US gives them their equipment and support although those countries are Islamic States. But why do you think US hesitates on South Asian countries?? Ask US to give Pakistan the F-16 60 Block. And what exactly are you going to say to the GCC countries... India doesn't have a Muslim Majority so we should cut trade with them ??? They KNOW for a fact, Pakistan hates India... ofcourse that means you guys would pin point every small thing that happens.

Alternatives? What can Bangladesh and Pakistan produce all what India can? Or wait, our mighty communists can come in in return... :china:?? China's facing a major economic downturn now. India's not :)

Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

Indian men don't measure up

Indian men don't measure up-India-The Times of India

Do all Indian men have a small penis?
Do all Indian men have a small penis? - Yahoo! Answers

Diagnostic tests for diagnosing cause of small penis and treatment in Delhi
Penis Enlargement India therapies Delhi surgeries size increasing India therapy pills options New Noida Best Qualified Indian East West North South Central Gurgaon Faridabad Ghaziabad

I beg to differ, my friend.
Here's a "small" quote just for you.
:rofl:

" It's not size, it's what you do with it that matters

Sunil Mehra"
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That post pretty much wrapped up the "Penis Wars" for Raj Kanvara. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom