What's new

Tanhaiyaan Sequal - Nai Silsilay

iPhone

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Is anyone watching it on ARY and PTV? I can't believe they did it, make a Sequal of the cult classic of 1985 Tanhaiyaan.

But Marina Khan is directing it and has co written it with Haseena Moin. And so far so good. Its a continution of their lives and Once again it's a story of two sisters.

It's very nostalgic seeing the old cast come together again, only six of the original 16. And that theme song, oh man, very emotional and this time with the guitar touch.

I'm hooked and I think once again it's about seeing these two sisters overcoming their grief and fear. And these two beautiful girls who are sisters in real life, Alishba and Syra Yusuf, they are just delight to watch.

Check it out.

I remember i had just finished my matriculation when 'Tanhaiyan' was re-telecast on PTV World Mideast time (is this channel on anymore ? ...i havn't seen it lately) I think it was back in 2000. Original Tanhaiyan was telecast in 1986-87 (i think) on TV ...but back then i was too little.

utter waste for good memories of tanhaiyan there is no ethical excuse to ruin such a memorable piece of art

utter waste for good memories of tanhaiyan there is no ethical excuse to ruin such a memorable piece of art

You are opposing everything any special reason..? Its quite good drama, story, acting everything is good. Ratings are high.

You are opposing everything any special reason..? Its quite good drama, story, acting everything is good. Ratings are high.

what do you mean everything?

i dont oppose shooting you dead :suicide2::cheesy::D

j/k

Back
Top Bottom